It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I can say the same about any other religion out there. They evolve to get converts and then try to get control over the populace.

Sure. Start a thread on it and I'll join in.

But the difference is that secular governments keep the religions in control now.
No such luck with Islam. It's got free reign to destroy.

Originally posted by Rosha
Again you use words such as 'litters' to describe woman and children...

Multiple wives and dozens of kids = LITTERS. It's accurate.
Overpopulation. War of the womb. It was called for by Muslim leaders. I gave the link.

dehumanising, demeaning, animalstic and disgusting!

That describes Islam and it's attitude towards women perfectly. These people should stop overpopulating the earth with massive numbers of uneducated children who will just grow up to continue the ignorance and hatred called Islam. It would be wonderful if someone could educate them, but getting throught he cult-haze is difficult.

People such as you are the reason this war continues..

The ignorance of ISLAM is why the war continues. Islam itself causes war. It's part of the cult. They have to have an enemy to glue them together. Without imagined enemies, the cult falls apart.

I can say that about Christians as well .

It's true in the past but fortunately most Christians have grown up and/or are being controlled by secular governments. The call to outbreed has been dropped by the Protestants and (Onanism) is being ignored by the Catholics.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

One thing I have to add. I view God in a Jewish sense. I don't believe in the religious text at all. Still I support the idea of polygamy. Islam or Islamic countries are like many religious groups who are the majority would want the countries Islam. Countries like Iran, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia have many historical and holy sites dedicated to Islam. Would you give up your history?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Yup, you being a woman helps me believe that you have figured it all out.

Yup Islam is a sex cult.

Yup Palestinians are hostile towards the Zionist regime of the stolen land because they are terrorists [full stop]

It is a wonderful little universe you have wrapped around your head, or was it the media? Ah who cares..

Anyways, I commend you for deciphering the hard mathematical problem which led you to believe Islam is a sex cult

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Why don't you try addressing some of the things she says about Muslim heaven or maybe quote something that contradicts her saying that qur'an degrades women?

I'm not saying she's right and you're wrong, I just don't feel I know enough to either confirm or deny any of what either of you are saying, but it does seem like she's making some points while you're saying nothing other than that she's wrong and stupid, and I'd like to know what you have to say about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's amazing how everyone goes on about the nasty Muslims and how they mistreat their womenfolk. I believe it's given as one of the main reasons we are still in Afghanistan.

Read this story and find out about Hindu women who are beheaded for owning mobile phones.

Are we gonna bomb India next .... oh we can't India is friends with Israel, I forgot.

Pot kettle black

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Hindus are not strapping on bomb vests and killing innocents. They certainly are not over here plotting to blow up Christmas tree lighting ceremonies. Not that I completely buy the FBI's story in Oregon, I am just saying.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by gravitational

These are the same people that celebrated when the 9.11 attacks took place.

What, did they dance on roofs like the Israelis that were filmed??

Hahaha

You nailed it mate!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Are we gonna bomb India next .... oh we can't India is friends with Israel, I forgot.

Wow... I'm truly amazed at how your logic works, and how all the evils of the world magically revolve around Israel.

Let me guess, you tried to look for mistreatment of women in the Jewish religion and couldn't find anything, right?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You know what the funny thing is, these people who have an anti-islamic agenda never seem to answer this question:

If Islam was soo bad, than name one muslim country that has invaded, killed all the non-believers and applied global caliphate?

Ohh i forgot it's actually the other way round! It's the muslims that are being murdered in millions through illegal wars, secular democracy forced on them and the presence of permanent millitary bases in their countries.

edit on 5-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Showing a list of Muslim atrocities will prove nothing- You can not condemn an entire religion for the actions of a part of its followers! You can not condemn the followers of a certain religion just because other followers of the same religion do evil deeds!
I have known many Muslims, most were my friends, non were this stereotype some people here keep parading.
Muslims are just people, there are good people and there are bad people who follow it, and that is it.

That being said I have to admit your point of view is pretty easy to refute-

The Darfur conflict-

"Arab militias is the racist, fundamentalist, and undemocratic Sudanese state" [25] those who call themselves Arabs point to Arab ancestors who arrived as traders both before and after the arrival of Islam, and who gradually converted local Sudanese to the Islamic faith

The Arab Gathering, a shadowy Nazi type brotherhood deeply embedded in the Bashir regime, preaches a doctrine of Arab supremacy and a Sudan "cleansed" of non-Arabs.

For anyone that thinks that Israel is commiting a genocide- This is how a genocide looks:

certain non-governmental organizations, such as the Coalition for International Justice, claim that over 400,000 people have been killed.

Sumali civil war

The unrest consists of a series of clashes between various militant islamist and tribalist factions.

And there's the Ottoman empire, who persecuted Christians, Jews, and pretty much anyone that's not Muslim- This includes anyone under their rule, most notably the Armenians.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
reply to post by bigyin

Hindus are not strapping on bomb vests and killing innocents. They certainly are not over here plotting to blow up Christmas tree lighting ceremonies. Not that I completely buy the FBI's story in Oregon, I am just saying.

You can believe what you want, including all the MSN BS regarding muslim culture being so bad we need to bomb them.

Fact is we went to Afghanistan to find OBL ... following 911 which was done by Saudis.

We havn't found him so now we are told we are there to fight for womens rights.

I havn't seen any Afghanis bombing Britain.

Oh there was those guys from Leeds blew up the bus and tube train.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Fight for womens rights??

So why doesn't US start bombing and secularizing Saudi first where the most extremist type of islam originates from called wahabism, and start liberating all the Saudi women from sharia law? Also keeping in mind that all the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi and OBL originates from there too.

Ohh i forgot Saudi is US's second best pal after israel.Recently US made a $60 BIl fighter jet deal with Saudi.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Would you give up your history?

Islam is selective about it's history. It refuses to acknowledge the mass murder of its roots. It refuses to acknowledge that it's creator was a liar and a thief and also a petty murderer.

Originally posted by bigyin
It's amazing how everyone goes on about the nasty Muslims and how they mistreat their womenfolk

It's the truth.

Pot kettle black

You are trying to be clever but it doesn't fit. It doesn't make sense in this conversation.
If you want to start a thread about the Hindu religion being bad for women .. go right ahead.

Originally posted by Doujutsu
If Islam was soo bad, than name one muslim country that has invaded, killed all the non-believers and applied global caliphate?

All of them. Read the history of Islam. It invaded soverign nations .. ancient civlizations ... and mass murdered, enslaved, and stole everything. It took over at the point of a sword.

! It's the muslims that are being murdered in millions through illegal wars,

Muslims murder themselves by the millions simply because other muslims aren't 'muslim' enough to suit them. Muslims murder themselves by 'honor killings'. Muslims murder themselves in suicide bombings.

BTW ... the war in Iraq isn't 'illegal'. Quick history lesson for ya. Saddam engaged in a war of aggression against his neighbors and he mass murdered the Kurds (and hundreds of thousands of other Iraqis). He got his butt handed to him by the US and other UN countries in the first gulf war. HE SURRENDERED. As part of his surrender, he agreed to abide by certain rules. In the course of the next few years, he broke all the conditions of surrender. HE caused the war in Iraq to happen ... he invaded other countries and lost and then he didn't follow his surrender agreement.

secular democracy forced on them

This attitude is the PERFECT example of the problem with Islamic rule ...
Gotta' have Islamic rule .. which is misogynistic and imperialistic ... spread at the point of a sword.
The rulers don't want common sense democracy .. they want ultimate power.
Anyone with half a brain would WANT common sense secular democracy -
not laws and rules based on a cult started hundreds of years ago by a mass murdering thief.

Originally posted by bigyin
Fact is we went to Afghanistan to find OBL ... following 911 which was done by Saudis.
We havn't found him so now we are told we are there to fight for womens rights..

No one has told us we are there to 'fight for women's rights'. That is NOT why we are there.
It is a side benefit that women may gain some freedom while we are there, but it is NOT the
reason and no one has said that's the reason for the war. That's absurd.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Well if we're going to look at islam historically, than we should compare the history of all the other religions which will probably look alot worser than Islam.But modern history shows us that it's the muslims who are getting invaded, killed and secular democracy forced upon them.You won't find any muslim country invading, forcing sharia law and trying to establish an islamic caliphate by killing all the non-believers.

I don't think honour killings is part of ISlam as it's more of a culture thing as this is also practised alot more in hindu and sikh cultures.

Saddam mass murdered kurds and tried to invade iran with the blessings of US, you should check out that part of history too and same story with OBL/CIA.You still ignored the part why US has such close relations with Saudi where most of the terror funds, wahabi extremism, all 9/11 hijackers and OBL originated from.Surely if you want to fight extremism than you are better off starting from the root of it? Instead Saudi gets $billions of hi-tech millitary gear and protection after israel.

Yes secular democracy and islam aren't compatible but it doesn't mean secularism should be forced onto nations millitarily killing millions.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Ignoring my post won't make it any less true.

Muslims aren't just victims, they're in some parts of the world the mass murderers, invaders, and oppressors.

But, as I said, you can't judge a human being based on their religion.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Wikileaks has just confirmed what you said about Saudi being a major part of the problem

BBC report

USA are a major supporter of Saudi, and I don't need to mention that 911 eminated from there (supposedly).

Just remind me why we are bombing Afghanistan, and soon Iran ?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Neither should islam and sharia be forced on secular or christian nations. Personally, I am opposed to allowing any immigration of muslims to the US. Also, if the muslims open a mosque near ground zero, I will open a baby back rib joint with half naked serving women(like hooters) right next door or as close as possible.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

"quote;- As I said, Israel has a long history with Arab Israelis who set fires to forests as a terror attack. You are welcome to do some research. "

and israel has a long history of terrorism, including 90 deaths of british personel after they bombed the king david hotel in palestine in 1946 approximately. the terrorist group "irgun" led by menachem begin, was responsible.

you are welcome to do some research!

and the 5 dancing israelis are not a cheap diversion, they are a historical fact. you of all people would be familiar with mossads motto, "war by deception".

edit on 5-12-2010 by orangutang because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Its a sad day for the human race as a whole when anyone celebrates the deaths of so many.

The truth is, im sure there are just as many people in North America and elsewhere that would celebrate just the same if something like that happened to the muslim people in fact I've seen it first hand while waiting at an airport for a flight, watching the news and the story was about a bunch of innocent civilians that the US had accidentally bombed. I remember a group of Americans rejoicing and saying things like "Thats what you get you dirty %#*$&@" even though they knew full well that children were killed as well.

Hatred is everywhere in the world due to fear and ignorance.

People need to remember that it doesn't matter what religion/creed/sex you are, we are ALL ONE RACE.....the HUMAN race and if we keep on our current path of hatred and mistrust, we are doomed to destroy ourselves......and we would deserve it.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i just noticed an article on kawther salams website. she claims there were 4 druze and the remainder of the guards were jewish military prison guards. the area of burning included a military training camp where they would practice attacks on lebanon and gaza. they are also trying to blame 2 schoolkids for starting the fire who were in school at the time. see;-
www.kawther.info...-11140

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join