It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North_Korea_deploys_new_rockets ---------->Not Looking Good<--------

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
North_Korea_deploys_new_rockets ---------->Not Looking Good

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
North korea know they are screwed , even if they do nothing.It's only a matter of time before they are invaded.The question is do they go down quietly or in a blaze of glory,im' guessing the latter

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yeah north korea has some crazy rockets as from what I saw in this video they look like a space shuttle.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
You know that exhaust sig. sure looks familiar,
edit on 3-12-2010 by BobAthome because: spelling thnks for the move i hope

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
North Korea has 1 million soldiers and tons of weapons as they spend their money on weapons! So as for being overrun, it would take a large, large (read huge) massive movement by the US and South Korea to take them down. It would not be an easy fight!

Let's hope for calm.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MimiG

Let's hope for calm. seconded

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
You know that exhaust sig. sure looks familiar,
edit on 3-12-2010 by BobAthome because: spelling thnks for the move i hope

Boss boss, its da plane..Da plane boss.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL:

Please take note of the 1 line rule!

One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

And let's try and focus on the topic.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I am sorry I do not know about the one line rule. Can you please explain, please! Thank you!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MimiG

I provided a link in my post where it's explained. Now can we please get back on topic.

Thank you.

Edit: Additional reading on 1-liners
edit on 3-12-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Depth of reserve is more important than those paper numbers of weapons and troops.

I can’t envision any scenario where the south would invade the north on a massive scale. So that nullifies the China factor.

If the north were to invade the south in a localized area, the south would deal with it on a local scale. Not a massive invasion.

IMO China is not staunchly behind the north. They just don’t want another democracy along their borders. So they string the north along with minimal aid and allow the head wacko to continue brainwashing the people.

If the north were to invade on a massive scale the south would take a big hit but it would not be fatal. The air and missile retaliation could be sustained far longer than the north could endure. Yes the US would be massively involved but contained and limited to military targets. The duration of the fighting would on the order of days to weeks. Just enough to allow the ‘Kim’ to fall from grace in their people’s eyes. After that it’s only a matter of time until the people of the north re think their status in the world.

new topics

top topics

join