It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Quarantine About To Be Lifted?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ok, I've read an extremely interesting article on David Wilcock's website, DivineCosmos. It talks about a "quarantine" put around Earth lots of time ago, preventing outer space entities from coming here on Earth, unless a temporary hole is made in it. You can read it here: divinecosmos.com...

As one key example of THE RULES, our Earth is under a 'Quarantine' that prevents most ETs from being able to enter our airspace in a way that would be visible to the naked eye -- except in rare, unpredictable and brief bursts of time. This is the main reason why we don't see more visible UFOs -- particularly in the case of negatively-oriented ETs. In fact, without this Quarantine, negative ETs would have invaded and taken over this planet eons ago. This Quarantine also appears to allow those planetary controllers here on Earth to do whatever they want.

It seems unreal at first, but he has some pretty solid arguments and visuals.

I put the article here because it is heavily related to the whole 2012 timeline.

So! What do you think of it!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is actually interesting. At first I was like yeah right, what's this drivel - but then I got into it and a lot of what he was saying, especially with the patches showing that plane and the two circles around the Earth, it really makes you stop and think. Everything about it makes you stop and think. I'll be interested to see what others have to say about this all. It IS a rather long article but half of it is comments so it's not THAT long as it appears.

I like things which make you stop and think. When they said the quarantine spot is opened to let shuttles in and out, I thought of those which blew up leaving or coming back in and thought maybe they missed the opening. That would make sense in an odd yet correct way. Especially when Ra stated that if you were to miss the opening or try to go through it with it closed, it'd be akin to hitting a brick wall at full speed and not stopping.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is a new subject for me. I hhave seen some of David Wilcox but never really got into his theories. This seems like something worth putting a bit of time into and hopefully it gets me thinking aswell. Thanks for the thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
That was an interesting read.

All of the emblems looked cool, and they all showed the two rings which is interesting so I wonder what they stand for. Will have to do some research on that subject.

Also, the delta shaped craft was interesting too, but I think that almost proves that these crafts are being operated by us. We know they are there and they show them associated with outer space, so maybe that is what they are working on.

The atmosphere thing is B.S. though. Space crafts have to hit the atmosphere at a certain angle because of the density of the atmosphere. It's almost like comparing doing a belly flop in water to a dive.

Cool read though and thanks for the read.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yea this is whats going on. Sorry but this is just plain nonsense. Its creative. Mybe a good plotline for a movie.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Yes, exactly. It might not be 100% true, it could actually be total BS. However, these badges are real and they all have a connection somehow. So if it's not a quarantine, it's something else, and that something else is as interesting.

David Wilcock get a lot of his information from "insiders", as he calls them. So he can't know, and he admits it, if he sometimes get feed with disinfo. However, he said at this stage of his life, he had cleared the obvious disinfo agents.

So yeah, it makes you think for a minute or two...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This may be a ridiculous question, but does the quarantine encompass our satellites? I mean, would it have to be lifted to allow them to be sent into orbit, assuming one existed?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

First off, the ET's are not the "bad guys".
Secondly, The Rules are the Universal Rules of Engagement. There are certain protocols in any formal code of conduct. There are Terms and Conditions that have always been in place. You must choose whom you will serve. Whether you are "contacted" or not depends on that. And that's all I can say about it right now.

Many of the ET abductions people claim are in no way related to those who will be coming through very soon.

edit on 3-12-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

So what is the contrast? Who are "they" that are coming, as opposed to the ones claimed responsible for abductions?
You didn't mention not being able to elaborate more on that part.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
David Wilcock get a lot of his information from "insiders", as he calls them.

Oh how conveniant

Why do all hoxers get information from anonymous sources?

Im sick of these people, they do a great diservice to the UFO community

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The rings on the emblems are just meant to symbolise satellites.. the reason there's 2 of them is because of artistic license. If there's 3 it would look too cluttered, 1 simply isn't enough.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed! This requires thinking outside the box though. It wouldn't be surprising, not even in the craziest fantasy literacy or reality that this earth ought to be quarantined. I've always wondered where the self-proclaimed controllers on Earth get their authority.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

So! What do you think of it!

1. You are David.
2. The whole article on the website is a lead-in ploy to get you to spend $77 on a web seminar. Hahahahaha.....gullible sucka's.

That's what I think.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

The 77$ seminar is a live feed of a seminar he's doing somewhere in the world. If you can't travel to that city, you buy the online ticket. The reason why he asks for money is, well, because he needs to eat, to pay his bills...

Not all conspiracy theorist who ask for money are scammers...It's their full-time job, so they kind of need money to live right?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

reply to post by amongus

The 77$ seminar is a live feed of a seminar he's doing somewhere in the world. If you can't travel to that city, you buy the online ticket. The reason why he asks for money is, well, because he needs to eat, to pay his bills...

Not all conspiracy theorist who ask for money are scammers...It's their full-time job, so they kind of need money to live right?

I understand the economic aspect of it......but $77?

I do love the badge info though.....really makes you think.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by recycled

No, it doesn't seem so. I guess the quarantine is a bit farther. I'll have to do extensive research on the subject as I'm new to it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Well there are some badges with one line above Earth.

I don't think it symbolizes satellites as some badges are from the early 50's (if you check on the website he listed). The first american satellite was launched in 1958, and the first ever, Sputnik 1, was way back in 57'.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It sounds like BS to me too, interesting theory though.

Why does the barrier or shield allow comets to go through?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

So you believe that at that time they weren't aware of such technology as satellites but were aware of a quarantine placed around the earth by aliens? You guys crack me up.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

In 1977 Congress directed the establishment of Air Force TENCAP with three primary missions: exploiting space systems for tactical applications through rapid prototyping projects; influencing the design of future space systems for tactical applications; and educating warfighters about the capabilities and tactical utility of space systems. The SWC serves as the executive agent of AF TENCAP on behalf of warfighters and is teamed with the Space Applications Project Office to develop and provide support to Air Force agencies and the Combat and Mobility Air Forces. AF TENCAP demonstrates leading edge space technologies with potential to enhance combat capabilities of units in the field and transitions these combat systems to warfighters in a timelier manner than through traditional acquisition processes. AF TENCAP is responsible for keeping abreast of the latest technologies and influencing emerging space systems to make them more supportive of fielded combat forces.
Did anyone see this on the Air Force Space Command website?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join