It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Europe beware - an ice age has officially started

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

That thirty second video is just one of many examples of how the lanscape is covered in snow

The particular article shows the south east of england nearish london how bad it is,

That my friends is a fraction of the severity, the rest of england, especially north east and scotland, are snowed in almost three times as bad, by in some cases snow which could cover a child!

The main problem is snow like this hasnt occured for decades, and councils are not equiped to deal with it.

People keep excpecting rain to come, wash it all away as what usually happens, but no. Snow just keeps falling and falling, thicker and thicker, and freezing temperatures are due for the next week or two at least which means frozen rain/ snow.

Unfortunatly, this is only the start. The scenes in the UK wil this weekend spread to europe, and eventually the U.S and Canada.

Within a month, the UK weather will be at the national emergency level.
Nobody will be able to leave their homes at christmas or the new year for fear of being literally crushed and buried under mounds of snow.

By late january, early march, europe will be under snow.

The rest of the world will be covered by mid may.

This is a plan orchestrated and manipulated by evil entities in an effort to wipe out most, if not all of humanity

By june 1st 2011 the entire world will be covered in snow.

A new ice age has begun, warn all your loved ones, gather food clothes and shelter now before its too late.

A select few will be taken to shelters and continue the human race.

Im sorry.

edit on 2-12-2010 by rabbigoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The ice age and the reptilians are connected.. How exactly?

Maybe my sarcasm detector is broken.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f45fa54e098e.jpg[/atsimg]

or......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0fdcdd2d387.jpg[/atsimg]

Which do you prefer?

MOTF!
edit on 2-12-2010 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

This is a reptilian plan to wipe out most, if not all of humanity

But Reptiles HATE the cold.....They hibernate....

Ohh, could we have some of that cold here in Australia please..
It's been hot and humid here..

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i wouldnt laugh, even on the news right now im hearing about a second ice gust heading for the uk in a week or two, which means even if this dies down, theyll be no rest, more and more snow will pile on.

i advise everybody to start preparing for the worst now

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabbigoldstein
i wouldnt laugh, even on the news right now im hearing about a second ice gust heading for the uk in a week or two, which means even if this dies down, theyll be no rest, more and more snow will pile on.

any chance of a link for your info?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
And where is the evidence of this "ice age"?

A few inches of snow in the UK does not make an ice age!

Just another fearmonger trying to make things appear worse than they actually are.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Well on my news I'm hearing it's gonna get hotter over the next week..
Maybe you should move to Australia..

But watch out for OUR reptiles..They bite.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
And where is the evidence of this "ice age"?

A few inches of snow in the UK does not make an ice age!

Just another fearmonger trying to make things appear worse than they actually are.

inches?

many many feet thick actually.

look this is not one of those doom and gloom or predicition threads, i for one and fed up of people who come on here and do that with no evidence whatsoever.

what i am talking about is happening right now

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Complete and utter nonsense!

Obviously you are too young to remember the days of 1947 or 1963 and months and months of snow and cold weather on end.

What you have now is NOTHING and certainly is not part of any reptilian plan. We would rather kill you off with hot weather!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Main roads around here are generally clear, secondary ones not so much... you can get through them if you take your time. Walking is requiring a bit more effort than usual, but not exactly killing me. Still getting to work on time, without leaving any earlier. Pretty sure it's not the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel

look this is not one of those doom and gloom or predicition threads, i for one and fed up of people who come on here and do that with no evidence whatsoever.

what i am talking about is happening right now

to me and others this thread appears exactly what you claim it is not, without proof or a shred of evidence!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
you call this an inch of snow

the UK is being buried under snow right now

please do your research

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I was following along with your post up to here:

By late january, early march, europe will be under snow.

After all, it's pretty usual for much of Europe to be under snow by the latter stages of winter. Not all of it, of course, but a fair-sized chunk. And there are often snow falls by now. Like the ones we had here in Prague during the past couple of days.

Lucky I already had my winter tires fitted on my car. Most people here do. You know why? Because in winter we expect that there will be lots of snow and ice.

I'm not saying that things are good in the UK. They're not good; they'll have to start learning how to adapt to what we get every winter season.

But anyway, I wasn't seriously concerned that you were pushing the boat out a bit.

However, when you said this:

Well, you started to lose me, OP. I can't really see how most of the southern hemisphere land masses will be covered in snow by then. Or most of Northern and Central Africa. Some places might be in the higher elevations, but somehow I find it hard to believe that they'll all be snow bound.

But you really lost me when you said:

This is a plan orchestrated and manipulated by evil entities in an effort to wipe out most, if not all of humanity

No, I don't buy that. The entire world covered in snow? All of it? I find it hard to imagine the Amazonian rainforests under snow... Or the Fijian Islands... Or even all of the Sahara Desert and the various other deserts like the Atacama and all the ones in Australia -- "evil" entities notwithstanding!

No. In my humble opinion you're wrong.

Sorry...

Mike

edit on 2/12/10 by JustMike because: typo

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It's global warming every summer and Ice Age every winter.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

Complete and utter nonsense!

Obviously you are too young to remember the days of 1947 or 1963 and months and months of snow and cold weather on end.

What you have now is NOTHING and certainly is not part of any reptilian plan. We would rather kill you off with hot weather!

I think the first verse of this old Christmas carol sums up your words

In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow In the bleak midwinter, long ago.

Clearly this modern Britain needs to man up and stop whinging.

Its embarrasing.

And our ancestors would probably wan't to slap us a bit!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by archasama

Yep

Heres the 1963 "Ice age" look how deep the snow is at the 30 second mark

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So are you saying we will have no spring/summer? We might have a harsh winter in the northern hemisphere but who said anything about the breaking in the cycle of the seasons?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

How many feet of snowfall is "many many feet"? Ten? Twenty?

Could you please supply some factual data from a reliable source to back up your claim of snowfalls in the UK amounting to "many many feet". I have checked the UK Met. Office latest weather and I don't see any such extreme snowfall data there. Some places have over 30 cm of lying snow (mainly in the northern regions), but as even 60 cm is only around two feet (which can by no means be considered "many feet", let alone "many many"), I think you're grossly exaggerating in a vain attempt to back up your own notions that an ice age (planned by evil entities) has begun.

By the way, whatever source you can supply, it will need to be at least as reliable as the UK Met. Office.

Mike
edit on 2/12/10 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Your thread title says "UK Europe beware - an ice age has officially started"
Who "officially" said it has started?
Where is your proof?
Do you know where I can buy a cheap reindeer?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join