It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeled wisdom from Bashar.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I stumbled onto this guy like 10 years ago, and he has helped my life considerably. He's pretty funny and quite intelligent. Apparently he's channeling his future self from another planet or something. lol

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i enjoyed those.

hes very easy to understand, great mechanics. i wonder how you stumbled upon this guy

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Ive recently been looking into a lot of this guys stuff, and you know what, I like him. Id like to think he was genuine, because if hes a hoax then hes a damn good actor. And i appreciate what he said about where he gets his messages from, he does say that there is a possibility that it comes from his subconcious, thats a very honest thing to admit, Id love to have bashar over for a party, hes seems like so much fun.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Cool glad you enjoyed them. I don't know how I came across him to tell you the truth.

Darryl Anka started his Hollywood career as a visual and special effects artist who has worked on, among many others, Pirates of the Caribbean and Iron Man. After that he started working as a producer and writer. He is also an internationally known channeller, speaker and author with sales of over 300,000 books in Japan[1].

Anka claims that he began to communicate, through trance-channeling, with an extra-terrestrial entity called Bashar in 1983. He describes Bashar as existing in a parallel reality, in a time frame that we perceive as the future. The monologues and dialogues with Bashar cover a wide range of topics including human psychology, planetary evolution, metaphysics and, of course, extra-terrestrials. Occasionally, Anka will act as a guest speaker in conferences related to issues such as ET contact. Anka has also channeled other entities, and the entity Bashar has also been channeled by other mediums.

Anka appeared in the 2008 documentary Tuning In[2] alongside other notable channels such as Lee Carroll.

Anka's channeling sessions, private and public, are usually recorded and many have been compiled into various books and audio-visual material. His first book, The New Metaphysics, includes Q&A sessions with Margot Chandler, Ph.D., and was edited by Rosemarie Hopf-Weichel, Ph.D.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Is this guy aware of the mudras he makes while speaking?

These are Extremely powerful mudras.
edit on 2-12-2010 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Cool

Thx OP for the link! I’ve always liked Bashar too. Even if he turns out to be a fraudster, which is probable --- I have to say that guy, imho, is very good. He never misses a beat lol, and I agree with many of his philosophies.

Of all of the channellers out there, he’s the one I’d be most tempted to give my money to. (though I’m much too poor to have to worry about that!) But still, I think he’d be very entertaining to watch live and who know maybe there's something more too it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
wow he sounds like Dracula !

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I've watched a lot of Bashar videos and also seen interviews with Anka and Bashar. My opinion is that this sort of thing cannot be faked for such a long time and in such a consistent manner.

I've also read that they've done tests with high tech medical equipment in hospitals while Anka is in the channeling state. The MD said his brainwaves read like it was interference of two different consciousnesses in his brain...

Unlike so many bogus channelers Bashar always puts people right back to themselves instead of allowing deviation into all sorts of nonsense. He is extremely clear, funny, and to the point at all times. Paradoxically he's more down to earth than most people attending his sessions. hehe

In one video a shy Japanese woman asks him a question. She struggles with her English and Bashar spontaneously switches over to fluid Japanese, and she lights up and connects with him so much better. Again, hard to fake...

When it comes to 2012 Bashar has the most realistic and modest view I've yet to hear from any channeler. He simply says that 2012 represents a demarcation point where the level of mass consciousness on the planet will be slightly more "positve/STO" than "negative/STS". It will begin to "snowball" from there in a evermore positive direction (doesn't mean there will not be challenges along the way).

He also says that the quarantine (preventing open ET contact on this planet) will be lifted in 2012. However, he makes it very clear that this does not mean that ET's will land the next day. He says open contact is likely to happen around 2030 (as he senses things at this time. All predictions are subject to change because the future is created from the present at all times).
edit on 25-2-2011 by VisitorQ because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2011 by VisitorQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I stumbled across Bashar about two years ago, after I had started becoming increasingly interested in Abraham (Hicks) and other so called channelers.

I`m still not that sure about him. I`m not so convinced about his way of talking!!

Esther Hicks (channeling Abraham) has been around for years now. Probably more than Bashar. I have watched all her YouTube videos and always remain so impressed at the way she always has an answer for everything.

She has accumulated so much money by now and I always think that if she was a fake, she could have disappeared many years ago (already with lots of money) and stopped travelling from one city to another giving lectures and seminars.

There must be something else at this point.

Whether she`s fake or not, it is obvious that she helps a lot of people, regularly. If not just for this, like Bashar, they both deserve admiration.

top topics

join