It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was it a dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Note: This happened in 2003-2004 or so. All events are depicted as accurately as possible. I do not support nor do I deny the belief in the paranormal.

It was like any other night a few years back and I had fallen asleep for approximately 3 hours. I do not ever keep my door open but when I was awoken my door was definitely open and the light in the hallway I always keep off was on. But that doesnt even begin to explain the weirdness. The next thing I know I see a black figure (similair to dementors in harry potter) right in my door way just standing there. It was not ghost like and it was not floating off the ground. I never saw it move, breath, or perform any type of action. No communcation verbally or psychilly. Nothing....

At this point I simply put my head under the blankets and hoped to God that it would go away. I had never sweated more in my life! I peeked up from what seemed like hours and saw that nothing was there and my door was shut and the light was off.

It felt so real. The sweat, the fear, the vision.

I don't know why I decided to post this but I felt like i needed to share it.

Not saying that I'll believe you but if you know what this couldv'e meant as a dream or a paranormal that would be very insightful.

I haven't seen the figure since the incident which happened a while back.

Any questions?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

probably a dream man.. if not... be glad it hasnt come back..ahah but the door open and light on seems to me the regular irregularity's of a dream... (lights being on and not being able to turn off... digital clocks not making sense, so on so forth)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I had a dream with something similar in it
edit on 2-12-2010 by dementedtheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

I think it's pretty common to have dreams where you think you're in your room, and even more common to have night terrors where you think you're in your room. Sometimes these are ultrarealistic. For example, I recently had my first sleep paralysis experience... I was asleep and my girlfriend was leaning ever-so-slightly on me... I could've sworn my eyes were open and I just couldn't move, speak, or breathe deeply. I thought she was going to suffocate me, because I couldn't put any strength into breathing. I eventually woke up and, get this... I felt my eyes open. I just knew my eyes were open beforehand!

Point is, it's YOUR room. You know it better than anything. Your mind could add a bullfrog to your dresser or a ghostly figure to your doorway or an alien to your closet, no problem. I would say it was a scary-ass dream. I would also say that if you locked gazes with it and tried to get up and fight, you'd be saying it paralyzed you because you wouldn't have been able to move. But if you persevered, you'd have woken up screaming to your door closed and light off.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There is a serious problem when people devalue dreams. It doesn't matter if you saw it in this life, or on the Astral Plane, the point is, you saw it, and IT DOES mean something. Everything means something when you so choose to perceive. It may not mean truth to me, for I may see another thing, but what you see, is what you get, so long as you allow it.

(can be good or bad for you, whatever YOU believe, so, what do you want it to be?)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

Funny you should post this, back in 2004, near the end of the year (like December), I woke up in my room to see the light between my curtains at the foot of my bed almost 'curve' into each other, like it was a rift or trench. Just to the right of this I noticed a large figure that seemed cloaked and did not move at all. I like you simply closed my eyes and prayed for it to go away, it felt like it was just watching me. My bed shook a bit, which i verified by putting my hand on the floor quietly while it was happeninng, and then when it stopped I looked up again. This time the light looked normal coming from in between the blinds and the figure was gone. I was NOT asleep, this I know for sure, but I still have no idea what it was. My friends told me it was a nephilim watching me, but I have no idea what to think of it. It was very large too, almost seven feet tall and much wider than an average person. Sound anything like what you saw?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
www.dreammoods.com

search everything you see in your dreams up.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

I can definitely remember it "filling" the door way meaning it was very tall and very wide.

Thank you all for sharing!

top topics

join