It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan, US to conduct biggest ever military drill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by allthegoodusernamestaken

You have a lot of vague and broad clams. But your initialed to your own opinion. I’m just glad for you own sake we where allies in WW2. Otherwise you would be speaking German right now

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnoxMSP

Originally posted by allthegoodusernamestaken

Wait, if loaning money equals ownership then doesn't the U.S. own your country, by your own reasoning? I mean we did just bail you guys out. So if China owns us, we own you, and therefore China owns you as well. Right? I'm just using your logic.
edit on 2-12-2010 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

I don't know where you get the idea that you bailed the UK out, since we have not received IMF or any loans. You can scrap that idea right there.

Really? So we never bailed out Barclays, or any other EU companies? You do live in a country that is part of the EU, so essentially we did indeed bail you out. We could have let your banking system fail.

I am glad you don't represent the majority in your country.

Nope, we have our own currency. You bailed out the Eurozone, but not us. Bailing one bank makes no difference.

Oh anti-Americanism is only getting more and more popular in the UK, since we now know from wikileaks that you treated us like dirt. I hope the time comes when we just deport all of you out from our nation.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

You have a lot of vague and broad clams. But your initialed to your own opinion. I’m just glad for you own sake we where allies in WW2. Otherwise you would be speaking German right now

They should have won that war, and we should have been sided with them from the start, then your country would have had no platform to exploit Europe.
edit on 2-12-2010 by allthegoodusernamestaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

your pulling wikileaks into this...thats good because you know how reliable and truthful the whole wikileaks situation was/is.

you are entitled to your own opinion and i respect that. but still why wish death and injury upon innocents?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I don't know where you get the idea that you bailed the UK out, since we have not received IMF or any loans. You can scrap that idea right there.

Ok **SNIP**... educate yourself.

UK banks received one third of US bail-out funds.

edit on 2-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: I take that back.

edit on Fri Dec 3 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Ad Hominem Attacks And You

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

- You blackmailed us out of seeking oil and commerce in the Suez - exactly what you are doing today
You used to own Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and India. Were do you get off painting us as imperialists?

You funded and armed terrorists in the UK for 40 years
Individuals( that came from Ireland ) may have, but our government certainly didn't.

Your president sent back a statue given as a sign of friendship

There are rules in our country, those rules prevented him from accepting it, because of it's value.

You caused the economic flop of 2008
A lot of us wish that it was just that simple.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

They should have won that war, and we should have been sided with them from the start, then your country would have had no platform to exploit Europe.

Are you serious? Or just a total troll? Or a neonazi?

That is a winner there.

edit on 2-12-2010 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You used to own Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and India. Were do you get off painting us as imperialists?

You blackmailed us, then done exactly what we did with your own armed forces. You are the ultimate hypocrites.

Individuals( that came from Ireland ) may have, but our government certainly didn't.

Yes, that is why I said "YOU".

There are rules in our country, those rules prevented him from accepting it, because of it's value

Funny how those "rules" never affected the pre Obama presidents who had it in their office.

A lot of us wish that it was just that simple.

Funny. I thought it was US banks that kicked it off.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yes, that is why I said "YOU".

Silly you, I'm not Irish.

Funny how those "rules" never affected the pre Obama presidents who had it in their office.

Okay I'll admit it, Obama's a jerk.

Funny. I thought it was US banks that kicked it off.

More than our banks were involved. It is a world economy nowadays, but I know that is a hard concept for some to grasp.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It all sounds like a war PlayStation military exercises with the Japanese and Americans and the Koreans were is the nuclear bomb yes their playing with more than dynamite, fireworks can you believe the human race is that stupid a nuclear deterrent what a load a rubbish in the Sixties everybody went out demonstrating ban the bomb the people that run world must be completely insane and the scientists are the biggest idiots the world has ever seen you have to laugh it off or your become nervous wreck *******er

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

This post made me laugh, Japan has the 9th strongest military in the world, and its not "tiny" they could still kick serious ass, this isn't my oppinion its fact.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

edit on 2-12-2010 by allthegoodusernamestaken because: (no reason given)

All right then Hitler. You are a lost soul and a hater of humanity with that statement. Side with the Nazis in ww2. WOW your sick

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This is a reminder to remain On Topic and to keep derogatory comments out of this thread.

Further deviations from civil discourse will result in further action.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

- You funded and armed terrorists in the UK for 40 years

Some individuals may have but it wasn't a full fledged Nationwide support.

- You blackmailed us out of seeking oil and commerce in the Suez - exactly what you are doing today

Show us the proof of this and not just conspiratorial innuendo.

- Your president sent back a statue given as a sign of friendship

shame shame

- You seek the extradition of a mentally handicapped man - and publicly called for him to fry

He Hacked his way in and admitted why he did it. For the record there has been no call for him to be Fried His claim of a handicap came after he was caught.

- You caused the economic flop of 2008

You're going to sit here and say that they Didn't know what they were doing or getting themselves into? Wasn't it their Greed, Corruption and Ego that thought it would be a quick way to flip a buck? Now that the whole thing blew up in everyone's faces we have people scurrying around playing the victim.
edit on 2-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
This is a reminder to remain On Topic and to keep derogatory comments out of this thread.

Further deviations from civil discourse will result in further action.

Thank you.
Thank you.

Thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thank You Very Much!!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too concerned about a war with NK...

After all, they have no natural resources and if it doesnt smell like oil the US doesnt want it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Id like to see the reaction from Korea and China on this one. And what kind of warships does japan have, small cruisers and gun boats?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Wow, you are a wonderful little troll aren't you? Karma is a real bitch you know. I truly hope that you get everything . . . and more . . . that you so, so, deserve.

To hope for the deaths of one human being (besides Osama and the likes that kill innocents) is bad enough, but to be happy at the prospect of thousands . . .

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I would like to butt in and add not all of the UK feels like this tosser, he is a typical opinionated arse that is no doubt unemployed and has done a little research of some far right websites and registered to ATS to voice his opinion which to be honest is as relevant as a mongrel dog`s. We need to stick together as the world turns to rubbish lets be honest you cant tar a whole nation with the same brush and to wish death on innocent service men is disgusting. We all know the war is coming it is only a matter of time, our civilisation is built on it

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join