It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Winfrey Network..........."O.W.N." forward, and "N.W.O." backward!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just a coincidence? Who knows. All I know is that that the network's start date is getting a lot of commercial time on the globalist oriented Discovery/Planet Green channel in particular. I like to watch the cooking shows on that channel, but the rest of the shows are like Al Gore's wet dream (a deep inner thigh, pelvic area massage mixed with a eco-tax happy ending).

She's got a huge grip on a lot of people, and I just thought the acronyms were interesting. Thoughts?

Peace

edit on 2-12-2010 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Anytime you see a "face" just remember, there is always one behind the mask, the curtain. Oprah is just another puppet, but I would keep eye on her, if she ever goes disappearin, then you'll know somethin is ah'rearin.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I agree with the sentiment, but I highly doubt Oprahs parents thought to themselves when she was born...."Lets name her Oprah Winfrey so that in a few decades she can become a billionaire then name her network O.W.N. as a sneaky little "Up Yours" to the peasants....oh wait we are peasants.......DOH!"

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Oprah...flipping....Winfrey.

See now, as a Native Chicagoan...actually, I should say Native Illinoisian, we here have been seeing Oprah for years and years. The TV show. The magazine. The Oxygen Network (She had a hand in making it.). Now another network.
Obviously she weilds some power. Sheesh, she threw a party that effectively shut down the Mag Mile.

But NWO-OWN? (I was just about to type "Meh", but....)

....(sigh)

...maybe?

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I am always reminded that you do not get to where these peopel get without someone behind you in this world.

I never watch her shows, and her station, but one thing alot of people listen to her, and she is obsessed with this positive thinking rubbish, lol.

Mesmerism

Just what these people do is there problem to be in there shoes, but the word above is what it is, and where does that energy come from, lol. Remember everything is energy and everything can be explained in terms of energy as thats all there is.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Fortunately for the network, her name isn't Tina Underwood.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
her production company is named Harpo, Oprah backwards (satanic?). She is definitely a "new age" enthusiast and is very aware of the power of names.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I am always reminded that you do not get to where these peopel get without someone behind you in this world.

I never watch her shows, and her station, but one thing alot of people listen to her, and she is obsessed with this positive thinking rubbish, lol.

Mesmerism

Just what these people do is there problem to be in there shoes, but the word above is what it is, and where does that energy come from, lol. Remember everything is energy and everything can be explained in terms of energy as thats all there is.

haha you're right. positive thinking! love yourself! find happiness with your self! but here's some free crap so you can make a fool of yourself on television, crying because some woman gave you something...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Haha, who knows, time will tell. I do know in the mid 90's, as an off-handed comment, my aunt said, "Oprah is the anti-christ." Now my aunt is no prophet, that I know of, but sometimes the truth is there for the taking.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'll definitely be interested in seeing what the programming consists of, that'll tell a lot about the network's agenda. If Oprah tells housewives/soccer moms to go jump off a cliff, you can be damn well sure they'll all go jump off a cliff.

Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
She's got a huge grip on a lot of people,

Man .... That's an understatement.

I don't understand the draw. I don't understand why people watch her. She isn't entertaining. She doesn't provide anything of value. She rules her empire with an iron fist and forces employees to sign statements of confidentiality. Her ego is huge ... those 'academies' she built in Africa have her name emboldened across them to make sure everyone knows she built them.

I don't get it. WHY do people listen to her useless, self indulgent, drivel?

Originally posted by Dr Love
If Oprah tells housewives/soccer moms to go jump off a cliff, you can be damn well sure they'll all go jump off a cliff.

SPOOKY! Isn't it?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

LOL ...sorry totaly off topic ,,but your whitt, made me pee myself ..LOL to funny

sigh off to change my skivies..lol
edit on 2-12-2010 by controlled chaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Interesting...
I do not watch her show, buy her magazine, et al...

She is obviously a narcissist of the highest order.

Her magazine features her on the cover. Every month.

And not a factual picture of herself, either. Shows just how wonderful
the world of Photoshop is, really. Takes off tons of pounds, and airbrushes beautifully.

I have been forced to listen to her show in waiting rooms before,
and I cannot believe how she makes her shows about herself instead of
her guests...

She is amazing.
Her cultish worshippers are amazing as well.

The "giveaways" she stages are incredible too.

The "queen" giving away to the "poor" masses...

Of course, the "poor" masses have to pay all the taxes on
these "prized" items.

I think she fancies herself a Queen of Sheba. The way she
tried to steal all the glory from "The Color Purple" was crazy.
She got upset with Steven Spielberg for not top billing her for the movie,
and then bought the rights for it for the musical, took Alice Walker's name and made it into
miniscule lettering at the very bottom, and slapped her own name at the top,
above the title.

Yeah, not a fan of the big "O".

Definately a product of the NWO, if not a driver.
edit on 2-12-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

i thought her network was called HARPO? ....im in the uk and dont watch her much but when i do i always see harpo...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Whenever I see or hear the word HARPO all I can think of is the classic Simpsons line "Queen of the Harpies!"

Maybe that's just me lol.

But yeah, here in Australia we know the HARPO network but the other one is new to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Her Production Company is HARPO Productions.

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Ahhh, now it all begins to fall into place.....

***rubs hands gleefully*****

No seriously, I didn't know that cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
"If Oprah tells housewives/soccer moms to go jump off a cliff, you can be damn well sure they'll all go jump off a cliff."

Hey, somebody has to keep those polyester clad overweight Stepford Wives amused.

"I don't get it. WHY do people listen to her useless, self indulgent, drivel?"

Maybe because her target audience only relates to consumerism fueled self indulgent drivel.

"Definately a product of the NWO, if not a driver."

I don't know; I see her more as an Offensive Guard.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The NWO WON. It OWNs you NOW.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

NO WON OWN NWO, NWO OWN EVERYONE!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join