It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What wrong with a NWO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

were do you beleifs on this subject come from?

kx

edit on 2-12-2010 by purplemer because: typo

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Yes I feel we should evolve as a race of cos I do.
But I dont live in wonderland, I know the reality.
Before we try to unite the races as you are saying, first, we need to get rid of the scum that drives the world.
These people have been in control before you can even imagine.
Do you think they are about to let us all unite in some hippie fantasy world where no one works for them, and everyone is there for everyone working all alonside together happily ever after?
I think not.
This will never happen unless it is orchestrated by them.
This also will never happen until we have another war or some form of critical event.
Like I said, people are different.
Yes we have the same needs.
But so do dogs and cats, yet they are different.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

maybe it would be easer to remove the scum if we were united under a single governement. It would certainly help remove a lot of the scum..

kx

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What's wrong with it is simply that it is not a Humanitarian Based NWO. It is the opposite, powered by Greed and Control that takes away Freedoms to "offer" protections from Imagined Threats.

It is not about insuring the whole world's population is raised out of the dark-ages into a more Equal-minded Culture based on Honesty, and Supporting individuals based on their strengths.

It is more about keeping the population even further under control, under further pressures to perform our "slavery" for less reward in order for the Elites to garner more wealth, more power, etc, at the cost to average people.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You are a Illuminati. No ifs and or buts about it. As far as I'm concerned the NWO, Freemasons,Illuminati,Rockfeller's,Federal Reserve and many many more need to be wiped off the face of the Earth for their to be Peace on Earth.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

Wow. Listen to what you have just said and you will see the words of a tyrant. Genocide to have peace? That's pretty much Hitler's defense in committing his holocaust. Yes, lets overlook the very right to life, the freedom to assemble, and basically do away with anyone who doesn't fit into your narrow minded world. Fascism.

Also, good luck hunting me down and God have mercy on the person who dares try and break into my house, threaten me or my loved ones.
edit on 3-12-2010 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

The idea of the illuminati and the nwo can be a paradox for christians.

It really is a paradox, and how you can really find an answer for christians is hard.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

If what I said was not the truth you would not be so angred. Explain to me in a more detailed way as to how I'm like Hitler? I said nothing but the God ohnest truth. Go in Peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Third way is to remain faithful await the LAMB who holds the keys to life and death and dont worry. As far as the conscious game being potentially played by the elites well its better to take steps slowly to the point of mass reincarnating within new environment suits by us being all killed of so the data can be taken for the next time whenever that time would be when the new environment suits are to be replaced in the next 100,000,000 years during the next 2012 or end time phase or whatever they call it (when we start to wake up and question our new suits AND WHO WE ARE AGAIN WE ALWAYS DO IT). They need our energy to survive so to just kill us all off and not have their picks to continue to drain from would be damaging to them. So they allow some who feel they are elite humans to climb higher up the crab bucket so they can seperate them from the herd AND FEED FROM THEM THE IRONY. The more fear, saddness and disbelief in the creator the better for them HENCE THE SLOW PROCESS OF GETTING IT OVER WITH. ALL THOSE NEGATIVE EMOTIONS TO FEED OFF THEY WONT WASTE THEY WILL DRAIN US UNTIL WE HAVE CRIED OUR LAST TEAR AND THEN HIT THE RESET BUTTON AND MEMORY WIPE PROCESS BEGINS WE FORGET EARTH AND EXCEPT OUR NEW FOUND PLANET AS OUR HOME OF ORIGIN PUSHING US FURTHER INTO DARKNESS AND FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.
Third way my friend is OUR SAVIOR COMES AND MAKES IT CLEAR TO US WE ARE ETERNAL AND THEY HAVE BEEN TOYING WITH US SINCE WE DISOBEYED THE ALPHA AND OMEGA... ALSO THAT THIS WHOLE ENTIRE LIL UNIVERSE IS HIS...........

edit on 12/3/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Govenor
If what I said was not the truth you would not be so angred. Explain to me in a more detailed way as to how I'm like Hitler? I said nothing but the God ohnest truth. Go in Peace.
Um, you wrote

As far as I'm concerned the NWO, Freemasons,Illuminati,Rockfeller's,Federal Reserve and many many more need to be wiped off the face of the Earth for their to be Peace on Earth.
Calling for the execution of a million people because you don't like them sounds an awful lot like Hitler's mode of thought...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

I'm angered that you lump me, and Freemasons dispersed around the globe, with others, and that you want us wiped off the planet. Its not truth, its genocide that you support, and its detestable. You should be ashamed. Its not very Christian of you.

You want to commit genocide against a group of people over some irrational hatred = Hitler. If you don't get it, then you have some screws loose up in the old noggin.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Govenor

I'm angered that you lump me, and Freemasons dispersed around the globe, with others, and that you want us wiped off the planet. Its not truth, its genocide that you support, and its detestable. You should be ashamed. Its not very Christian of you.

You want to commit genocide against a group of people over some irrational hatred = Hitler. If you don't get it, then you have some screws loose up in the old noggin.
You talk the same old S##t differnt Day. Go in Peace.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Govenor
Um, you wrote

As far as I'm concerned the NWO, Freemasons,Illuminati,Rockfeller's,Federal Reserve and many many more need to be wiped off the face of the Earth for their to be Peace on Earth.
Calling for the execution of a million people because you don't like them sounds an awful lot like Hitler's mode of thought...
So says the Evil one himself. Go in Peace.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

Its strange that you say "Go in Peace" but in the same breath you want to commit genocide. And Masons are the evil ones? Hypocritical.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Govenor

Its strange that you say "Go in Peace" but in the same breath you want to commit genocide. And Masons are the evil ones? Hypocritical.

Once again I would Love for you to show me Proof of this "Genocide" that you say I'm doing. Prove to me that I'm doing it. I bet you cant. All you can do is BS. Go In Peace.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
You really need to read in to what the NWO really is...

That is the problem for me, anyway. I have read too much about the NWO. It's like a drug, the more you know, the more you wish to know. I have come to some conclusions though...there is one group that really loves humanity and wishes to help them all, then there is a sinister group that wants to kill everyone but a few Arians and rule the world. Meanwhile, We the People of Earth are unknowing and not doing much to stop group number two.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The NWO is important to balance all organisms to 1 vibration.
However this string will vibrate negative notes due to our current lifestyle.
Therefore EVERYTHING will always come to a balance.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

I didn't say you were doing it, I said you wanted to. Stay with the big dogs or get back on the porch.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
to the OP
I think u need to watch the movie "1984"
to get an idea of what the NWO would be like.

I think the original Orwell version is on youtube.
There has been a remake with John Hurt
in it. So there are 2 versions u can look at
to see ur NWO.

I would rather be dead than to live like that.

and guess what Hilary Clinton's fav book is ???

surprised???

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

in the darkness of night they come, foot steps , no not steps stomps, zig bush zig bush, is the call, chant they march too, they have found you , you are guilty of free thinking have choose not to receive the mark,and still thinks for self, punishment FEMA camp 10 years or until turned, reprogrammed, if not then death as slave, forced labor for the NWO, one world one thought one mind, take destroy and kill for the one, ask or oppose us you will be our foe and we will make you our slave, for we have our members all ready we need no more, we need slaves! Yes the obedient ones, do not ask, just do, lie cheat steel, and kill for the one slaves, we have the start TSA CIA NSA DHS DOJ FBI and FEMA is our master Free Enslave Must America and we will with the help like you! ZIG BUSH

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join