It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: stockpile the popcorn

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Wherever Assange does decide to set up base, one thing is certain – the leaks will keep coming. For the past month, WikiLeaks' administrators have had to suspend the submissions wing of the website because they have been overwhelmed by the number of fresh whistle-blowers sending them information. Anyone who thinks the WikiLeaks founder will take a back seat over the coming months and wait for the heat to die down must be mistaken. Those who know the 6ft 2in Australian describe him as a single-minded, obsessive and determined man who revels in his outlaw image. A deeply committed "freedom of information fundamentalist", he is above all motivated by a firm belief that all information should be in the public domain. But his personal politics is also heavily influenced by a strong antipathy towards America and corrupt corporate culture.

source: www.independent.co.uk...

The ball is rolling my friends. Many are now opening their eyes and contributing to wikileaks by submitting more documents.
Perhaps Wikileaks is the light at the end of this dark age of lies, greed and corruption.We are now presented the true face of our masters, I wonder what the people will do next.

Thank you Mr Assange.
edit on 2-12-2010 by TheOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Yeah agree, the ball is rolling and Assange will probably soon arrested. It is said that British police know his location already but "Assange evades arrest after Swedish error".

And also we see that Amazon was forced to close the wikileaks server. Thread here.

edit on 2-12-2010 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Fenrin

I know I really fear for his safety as he has become the PTB's no1 enemy. Mr Assange is a smart man, i'm sure he has a good contingency plan for WL. It will continue with or without him, even if it means it has to go underground.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Whilst I salute Mr Assage for hs bravery, he will have known his free days were numbered before he decided to release those documents.

I can't help thinking, some of the released info. even the worst most damaging stuff has been beneficial to the US.

Take China's stance on North Korea and how Generals in NK have been talking about reunification and being controlled by the South.

How the Russian government is working with organised criminal gangs to do their dirty work.

It wouldn't be something the US can say officially, but a little leak on what their real opinion is has allowed the World to see what they know but can't say, due to diplomatic reasons.

I don't like popcorn, so I'll stick wth my bag of crisps (fries) .

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It is not a question of what the people will do, Its a question of what the Elitists and governments are going to do if people try to do anything.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
reply to post by Fenrin

I know I really fear for his safety as he has become the PTB's no1 enemy. Mr Assange is a smart man, i'm sure he has a good contingency plan for WL. It will continue with or without him, even if it means it has to go underground.

I am more worried about Mr Assange after reading about the cables that put Putin in a very bad light. For some reason, I just feel that it doesn't matter what "insurance" Wikileaks has, if Putin get's riled, I am afraid that Mr Assange's days are numbered.

That's the feeling I get anyways. I don't think that Putin is concerned so much with legal justice as much as just getting rid of the problem.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
But hasn't Julian Assange now made himself so famous that if he died of suspicious circumstances, it'd become very curious, and do more to damage America, then getting rid of him would?
Agreed, Wikilieaks is probably doing a lot of good for America, bypassing all the diplomatic no-no's.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Some still haven't realised that what has been released so far is NOTHING to what's is to follow.
Look at it this way and put yourself in his position.
What you release will probably mean your life would be at serious risk?
So,
If that was the case, You would save the best/worst till last?
Well I would.

I believe that the information that will follow will be truly mind blowing.
It will mean an end of the world as we know it. Not literally. As we know it.
All those that have conned, cheated and suppressed us all, and I mean all. Doesn't matter what colour your skin is or who you worship we've all been fked over, all of us for years.

Now the one who IMO could probably turn out to be a major person in our history is been targeted. Some say terrorist liking but seriously this man is a legend in my eyes.
I commend him and I'm thankful that someone has the balls to take them on.

Some say he's putting the general populous at risk? Do you believe that? I don't.
The only ones at risk are those at risk of been exposed.

This is how it will pan out (I think) not a prediction.
The cables that have been released is nothing to what's coming. The reason? To get the attention of all of the people that are asleep. Those that don't know about sites like ATS those who have no idea at all. The cables that will follow will be mind blowing and will end the bs that's been going on.
Cinderella man. There's a storm coming that the weather man couldn't predict. Check out the song. Eminem recovery album. Massive clues.
Who can catch lightening in a bottle?
Set fire to water?
Check out the lyrics.

We are here we are now, stand and be counted because we are all in a position that most haven't even realised because if all of this isn't simply coincidence then I would say its fair to say that just maybe we will all be witnessing our creator.
God.
You may laugh but its there.
Soon we may all be witness to the one.

Edit to add this link
www.goroadachi.com...
Was gonna post it on my other thread but its of significance enjoy.
edit on 2-12-2010 by jazz10 because: add important link

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hopefully the insurance file will keep them alive and well through all of this, but may not...

Recent WL tweet:

WikiLeaks is the first global Samizdat movement. The truth will surface even in the face of total annihilation. about 19 hours ago via web

sam·iz·dat (säm′iz dät′)
noun
a system by which manuscripts denied official publication in the Soviet Union were circulated clandestinely in typescript or in mimeograph form, or were smuggled out for publication abroad

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Well I'm glad someones doing it,because our whole country is hidden behind national security and believe the people are a bit tired of the secrecy and lies.If the government would build a big fence around a smaller sum of information instead of a small fence around massive amount of information maybe they would not have the problems they have with Wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So while everyone is applauding this guy for his all out war against the USA, I ask where are the leaks about China,Japan,GB,France,Russia,etc., etc.

There are none! why? Because this guy has an agenda and he obviously hates us the USA. Well imagine that! So far it seems what has been released is nothing more than a bunch of cables that reflect OTHER countries leaders asking the US to attack OTHER countries. Those countries have not been attacked yet people are acting like we are the most evil dark empire the world has ever seen.

edit on 12/2/2010 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
So while everyone is applauding this guy for his all out war against the USA, I ask where are the leaks about China,Japan,GB,France,Russia,etc., etc.

There are none! why? Because this guy has an agenda and he obviously hates us the USA.

Comon because the infomation released is critcal of the worlds super power he hates the usa.
No.. This is about truth and freedom of press. I would hazard a guess that by your defensive nature you are from the USA. Correct me if i am wrong. Make the distinction between yourelf and your government. There is a clearly defined one. It is not you that this is about. It is information that has been defining world events and lying.
The truth must be spoken

me must learn to do things differently or as earthlings we will perish

kx

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If assange goes down, someone else will come to take his place. Truth is a hydra.

The reason that all the leaks so far are from the U.S. is because that's what he's gotten, and that's what's most important at the moment. We're able to be on the verge of wrecking all of it. The entire world. More than anyone else.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
reply to post by Fenrin

Lets do the math here about the PTB's NO1 Enemy's for example:

1. Osama Bin Laden- Wanted dead or alive for involvement in 911
Still unsure of weather or not he has assumed room temperature
2. Gary Mckinnen- Stole a bunch of info from US govt and hacked computer files
Almost immediately arrested and imprisoned for said crimes
3. Sadam Hussain- Wanted for crimes against humanity right?
Country invaded, imprisoned,hung to death, all within an amazingly short amount of time
4. Julian Assange?
He has been releasing things and causing a stir for quite some time now yet nothing has happened except for some questionable rape charge.

I know this list is very simple but it does show that if PTB really want someone how quickly they act and deal with said person. In my opinion Julian is being either used as a pawn or has been put into place for a specific purpose. I would bet the farm on being put in place by PTB for a specific purpose yet to be determined.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Why why why come out with a statement like that?

Here's some news for you.
When people mention the US as war mongers and are involved in most of everything that's going wrong globally they mean the idiots that's running the US not the actual citizens.
Same goes for here in the UK.
Our country is ran by a bunch of nob jockeys that are so far up each others backsides you never know where one ends and the other begins. Our government has no idea what so ever what this country is about. They talk # and produce #. They expected to host the FIFA world cup here???

They have a public transport system that has people packed like sardines as it is, police can't even control protesters nevermind the hooligan elements and as for where they would all stay? Unbelievable to even consider especially after the way they have handled the snow situation.
Russia all day everyday. Well done.

So please don't start taking things on a personal point because we are all in the same boat. We are all being misled by those who are supposed to be working for us all. Go figure.
Assange will break a few eggs I hope he causes totall chaos because afterwards a new chapter for all of us will start.
This needs to be done in order to expose those who have misled, manipulated and conned us all.
I'm personally interested to see if the following are mentioned.
Pharma companies and their tests and agendas
Fuel companies and the con
Bankers and the frauds
Technology
Free/ clean energy
Aid donations and where they have really gone (haiti)
Aids virus and cancer real causes and why cures are suppressed?

Last but certainly not least UFO/ET secrets revealed

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinterskogen
But hasn't Julian Assange now made himself so famous that if he died of suspicious circumstances, it'd become very curious, and do more to damage America, then getting rid of him would?
Agreed, Wikilieaks is probably doing a lot of good for America, bypassing all the diplomatic no-no's.

No, we are all "sheeple", things go down all the time, we grumble, give in, move on to the next one, grumble, give in Ad nauseam.

If something happens to him, I predict, people will be upset, then move on to dancing with the stars, till the next thing happens, then move on to some other television show. We've been brainwashed so much, that all we care about is our next "fix" of reality tv, instead of paying attention to what is real.

Look at all the examples over the past many years, all of our freedoms being taken away, to the point of airports molesting even our children, and we say "Oh but it's for our safety", from wars started for oil, to huge "spills" in the gulf, to our government breaking laws, to police breaking laws, ad nauseam. We just grumble, and move on. Never staying focused on one thing long enough to realize, we've been had again, and again and again.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Your list doesn't really make much sense -- Osama's on that list but we have no idea where he is. Your list proves the opposite of what you said -- the government wants you, maybe you'll go down after a while, if you're unlucky or stay in one place.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
reply to post by jaynkeel

Your list doesn't really make much sense -- Osama's on that list but we have no idea where he is. Your list proves the opposite of what you said -- the government wants you, maybe you'll go down after a while, if you're unlucky or stay in one place.

Perhaps I purposely put Osama on there because maybe like Assange they are nothing but a tool? But hey ya never know.
edit on 2-12-2010 by jaynkeel because: wrote obama insted of osama!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yeah I think its funny how they can dig Hussein out of a hole somewhere in the desert but they can't find Osama.. perhaps because if they "kill" him, they can't blame stuff on him anymore. But maybe in Assange's case they do not want to make him a martyr just yet... People are already calling for his assassination or execution, but I think they will have better luck defaming him (re-accusing him of charges that have already been dropped?) or discrediting him. I see disinformation coming from wikileaks soon, if it isn't already in progress and we just don't know it yet. I hope the team has a good BS-detector, we need them to stay credible and continue to leak the truth. And even if they do kill him, or lock him up under the jail, it won't solve the problem of the leaks. Then again, if "they" would stop saying and doing things that will embarrass them later, we wouldn't have this problem right now. The truth always comes out one way or another.
edit on 2-12-2010 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Let me see, the guy was appointed by nobody and appears to be answerable to nobody.

Spends his time destroying international diplomacy privacy across the globe.

He's not a hero because you don't know what he'll do next.
How about he releases YOUR entire web browsing history or txt messages from your phone?

Would he still be you 'hero' then?

He's pretty much a villain straight out of a James Bond movie, and deserves to be taken out.

You speak of the Truth?

Think about "The Truth in Wrong Hands" and you have this guy.

No wonder he spends his life on the run - nobody wants to give him a home.
I wonder why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join