It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Dismiss Baba Vanga's Prediction....Yet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Some people believe that Baba Vanga is wrong in her prediction that World War 3 would start in November of 2010.Even thought World War 3 hasn't physically started I believe that the events that have happened this month could be the spark that ignites the fire leading to a World War.

1) One of the main sparks I believe was North Korea's idiotic act of firing artillery shells at a small South Korean Island. North Korea fired some 100 artillery shells onto the South Korean island of Yeonpyeong from its Gaemeori western coastal artillery base at 2:34 p.m. Tuesday, killing two South Korean Marines and wounding 20 others.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/919eb8a756b6.jpg[/atsimg]

2) Julian Assange released some 250,000 cables covering the US's diplomatic communications at a rate of about 30 cables per day. Which caused a stir between some nations, and with more cables being released everyday, it'd only take one cable to cause a country to turn against another. These cables weren't kept secret for nothing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03090039e2c7.jpg[/atsimg]
These 2 events aren't anything like World War 3. But it could be the tipping point between countries, leading to a world war. Look at the first world war for example. The explosive that was World War One had been long in the stockpiling; the spark was the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand. This caused a chain effect between nations and lead to the first world war. It only took one man of significance to be assassinated.

It's a waiting game, we can't dismiss the possibilities just yet. The events of this month could well be the beginning of something sinister.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I dont really agree to be honest. I can understand why you may think world war 3 may break out but, in reality we are a long way from it. These wikileaks are nothing but playground bickering and dont really have an effect on world politics. We went through the whole cold war without a world war breaking out and that was a lot more tense than now.

As for Baba Vanga, shes just a phony like all the other "psychics"

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I dismiss this prediction alltogether.

Instead I predict that no world scale war will take place in near future (that is next 2 years).

Other sinister events may take place, but no world scale war, even if few nukes go off.

-v

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

Yes. I am not saying World War 3 will happen. I just think it's a bit early to be saying she was wrong. But this could lead to something bigger. I suggest you have a look at this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... She isn't like every other Prophet, she has predicted events in the past.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Yeah people said that about Blossom Goodchild

And look what happened there.....

This person is just another one trying to capitalise off the North Korea thing. You guys really want something to happen so badly, you will believe anyone

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
perhaps a global economic war has already been launched by the Wall Street bunch on just about
all the G20 &/or western world financial markets.

wars fought with pens are just as destructive as wars using bullets...we just don't term them 'Wars'

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GetRadNZ
reply to post by Pryde87

I just think it's a bit early to be saying she was wrong. But this could lead to something bigger.

Its early yes, but justified.

It is easy to keep "predicting" stuff and occasionally got it right.

You know the proverb "Even a broken clock shows right time twice a day"?

-v

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It seems so often that people are actually "wanting" there to be a war just to tie in with other peoples statements or beliefs.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
See a believer will never be wrong.

For those who truly believe in predictions and prophecies, the shelling that took place is proof enough.

For the rest of us, only a nuclear holocaust would be proof enough.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The universe is a mirror... stop reflecting predictions of doom and gloom. Reflect something more positive instead..
Why are so many threads here full of negative predictions. Im sure there predictions of love and compassion out there instead if peeps wanted to look....

kx

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Good question and a decent suggestion.

I've often wondered the very same thing. It seems as if people are really unsatisfied with their life and they project their fear and anxiety through these threads. I guess these people are eagerly waiting for something decisive. I don't know.

-v

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

baba vanga kinda died in... 1996 or so. Dont see how she would be trying to capitalize on this when, you know, she's dead.

Also, don't be quick to dismiss this, but dont be quick to attack it either.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

I dismiss all claims to predicting the future through any supernatural or pseudoscientific means.

As for World War 3 I don't know when its coming or if its even coming and anyone who claims to know is being inherently dishonest.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Not dishonest necessarily my friend - well some are - but some are just too confident about their fantasies. They honestly believe to know.

-v

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GetRadNZThe explosive that was World War One had been long in the stockpiling; the spark was the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand. This caused a chain effect between nations and lead to the first world war. It only took one man of significance to be assassinated.

It's a waiting game, we can't dismiss the possibilities just yet. The events of this month could well be the beginning of something sinister.

Cheers
Brady

World War I as a declared state of war lasted from July 28, 1914 to November 11, 1918.

After a decade of unstable alliances and military buildups, World War I was triggered in 1914 by the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand. It ended in 1918 with the Treaty of Versailles.

On 28 June 1914, Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, heir apparent to the Austro-Hungarian throne, and his wife, Sophie, Duchess of Hohenberg, were shot dead in Sarajevo, by Gavrilo Princip, one of a group of six Bosnian Serb assassins coordinated by Danilo Ilić. The political objective of the assassination was to break off Austria-Hungary's south-Slav provinces so they could be combined into a Greater Serbia or a Yugoslavia. The assassins' motives were consistent with the movement that later became known as Young Bosnia. Serbian military officers stood behind the attack.

At the top of these Serbian military conspirators was Chief of Serbian Military Intelligence Dragutin Dimitrijević, his right hand man Major Vojislav Tankosić, and Masterspy Rade Malobabić. Major Tankosić armed (with bombs and pistols) and trained the assassins, and the assassins were given access to the same clandestine tunnel of safe-houses and agents that Rade Malobabić used for the infiltration of weapons and operatives into Austria-Hungary.

The assassins, the key members of the clandestine tunnel, and the key Serbian military conspirators who were still alive were arrested, tried, convicted and punished. Those who were arrested in Bosnia were tried in Sarajevo in October 1914. The other conspirators were arrested and tried before a Serbian kangaroo court on the French-controlled Salonika Front in 1916-1917 on unrelated false charges; Serbia executed three of the top military conspirators. Much of what is known about the assassinations comes from these two trials and related records.

Assignment of responsibility for the bombing and murders of 28 June is highly controversial because the attack led to the outbreak of World War I one month later.

WWII started and ended with these dates
By convention the date generally given by historians is 1 September 1939, when Germany invaded Poland.
It ended on 2 September 1945 with the surrender of Japan.

The following other events are occasionally cited as possible starting points:

* 3 September 1939: Britain and France declared war on Germany following the German invasion of Poland.
* 7 July 1937: The Japanese invasion of China (the start of the Second Sino-Japanese War).
* 1931: The Japanese invasion of Manchuria.

As you can see here it is always a waiting game after the trigging point.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I agree she failed in this prediction and therefore we should not take into account anything else she is saying. i say move on and concentrate on the next person who seems to be accurate in predictions.

it's the only way to find the truth.

why is everyone so eager for WW3 it's christmas FFS!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hello guys, I am new to this site, I just saw your post and I felt I ought to share some information.

I am a native bulgarian and I know the truth about Vanga, and it is she was a real phenomenon.

The number one thing that I have to let you know guys, is that the famous time table that runs in the internet is a total bull. It has been fabricated by some fake russian so called journalists, then posted on the internet and since then it just confuses people. Let me be clear about this: there is no prophecy about a third world war starting in 2010.

I cannot really say that this prophecy was real to, but what I can tell you is 100% sure is, when she was alive, they asked her what the future holds, and she said, 'The 8th will come and seal the final peace'. When they asked her when this time will come, she said 'It is still too early, Siriya still has not fallen'. So now you know - when Sirya falls, for good or bad, there will be something big going on...but it be something positive.

Baba Vanga has always been giving correct predictions...truth is she never was eager to speak about politics and the future of the world, she was always more into helping people about diseases...and there are thousands upon thoussands people here in Bulgaria that can swear in their kids she cured them.

There are however some predictions about future world events she has made, and believe me, guys, she has been 100% right on all of them. Now please bare in mind she was a blind, illiterate woman in a bulgarian village and since a kid she has been blind. She said something like ' the iron birds will hit the two tall brothers'' and of course that's 9/11.

She then said that Kursk will sink under water and they will weep about it..now let me tell you that Kursk is a Russian city in Siberia that is hundreds of miles away from the shore, and people then used to say that's some kind of mumbo-jumbo...but when the atomic submarine kursk with all the crew sunk, they all said 'Vanga was right again'.

So, guys, do not be afraid of the future, because she said that there will be a final peace and good times ahead. She said that in Bulgaria the life will be good and I trust her 100%. Remember - the key is Siria - when it goes down, the big change is coming to earth. Peace!

top topics

join