It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
reply to post by CIAGypsy

You are an a$$. Let me help you out as you seem to get your rocks off by arguing the technicalities of my use of English to make yourself feel superior:

I've HEARD of the black nobility and that they take part in murder, pedophilia, etc.

Don't strain yourself patting your back now that you've corrected my English.

BTW, anyone wanna buy some naked kid pics?

Red,

Okay, so I apologize if I came across really strong and sarcastic. Happy now? And it wasn't your change from "known" to "heard" that irritated me. It was this:

I've known about the black nobility for some time, and the fact that they engage in abhorrent behavior including murder, pedophilia, and well a lack of goodness/spiratuality, but this kind of puts a face to it somewhat.

As I reiterated earlier in the thread, we have nothing on these people but rumors and innuendo. In the spirit of remaining objective, I asked if we could all maybe do some collaborative research by getting stills of the video so we can accurately ascertain if there is any objective TRUTH to the rumors.

So, yes....it grinds my gears (thank you Peter Griffin) when posters slander others without proof. I simply asked how *you* would like it if it were yourself, your family, or your friends?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
So let's back up a little, and start by finding out more about the castle itself.

Is the castle shown in the pictures in the video, actually called "Chateau des Amerois" (Castle of the Dark Mother) by those who inhabit it?

Is it a fact, that those who own it, have actually been trying to hide the fact of its existence and whereabouts?

Anyway, those who have studied Kabbalah, can see that AIMA, the Fertile Bright Mother, is related to Shechinah; and that AMA, who is known as "the sterile dark mother" seems to have aspects related to the sterile Lilith.

And the "Castle of the Dark Mother" is getting associated with activities related to Lilith, whether any of the accusations are true or not.

edit on 3-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

Thank you Tamahu!

I don't know if you missed my post.... I agree that research on all aspects of the video should be done to verify facts:

Can someone make this video into a series of stills? I'd like to look up and research each of these individuals to discover what the *real* truth is for myself....

So let's get started.... Anyone capable of splitting the video into stills?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
More information on the person at the top of the list.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Quote exerp from Article:

"The chief suspect was Jean Michel Nihoul, a Brussels businessman, pub-owner and familiar face at sex parties. Connerotte, the man who had arrested Dutroux and saved two teenage girls from his dungeon, was a hero in Belgium. Louf was the first of 10 to come forward.

She told investigators how from the age of 12 she'd been 'given' by her parents to a family friend, Tony Van den Bogaert, who'd had a key to their house. He would collect her from school and take her away for weekends to sex parties where she was 'given' to other men and secretly filmed having sex with them. 'It was highly organized,' she says. 'Big business. Blackmail. There was a lot of money involved.' "

www.guardian.co.uk...

This sheds some light on the first accused. Anyone wanna help identify more stills?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
More information on the person at the top of the list.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Quote exerp from Article:

"The chief suspect was Jean Michel Nihoul, a Brussels businessman, pub-owner and familiar face at sex parties. Connerotte, the man who had arrested Dutroux and saved two teenage girls from his dungeon, was a hero in Belgium. Louf was the first of 10 to come forward.

She told investigators how from the age of 12 she'd been 'given' by her parents to a family friend, Tony Van den Bogaert, who'd had a key to their house. He would collect her from school and take her away for weekends to sex parties where she was 'given' to other men and secretly filmed having sex with them. 'It was highly organized,' she says. 'Big business. Blackmail. There was a lot of money involved.' "

www.guardian.co.uk...

This sheds some light on the first accused. Anyone wanna help identify more stills?

Um, no it doesn't. Still more rumors, but its a good place to start....

1. Who is are Bogaert and Dutroux? And what is their connection to Nihoul? Can we even prove that they "know" each other? ETA - okay, read the article and I see the connection between Dutroux and Nihoul that was alleged. This article is from 2002. Surely there has been a trial by now? I'm going to go look for more info...

2. Who is Louf? I assume she is one of the "victims"... I know girls whose parents have sold them for sex, so I'm not saying that is not likely or possible. However, I'd like to know if she personally stated she was "sold" to Nihoul? ETA - the article doesn't explicitly say she was ever sold to Nihoul. It definitely says she was part of a pedophile ring.

3. Where did Louf or the other victims say the sex parties took place? Can we verify that? Can we verify any dates of the parties at all? These things don't happen in a vaccum. Was anyone photographed going in or out of these locations? ETA - the article says she gave explicit information to police on where, what, when, and who. Again, I'm going to see if these allegations ever panned out.

4. She says she was photographed and videotaped? Does she have any of those pictures? Can she remember who the other girls were? What about the men? If she was videotaped and photographed with powerful people, why don't those videos/photos ever surface? I mean, that kind of stuff is stolen all the time (just ask Paris Hilton or any other celebrity)....

WHERE ARE THE FACTS THAT CAN BE USED TO BACK THIS STUFF UP?????
edit on 6-12-2010 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Okay.....so we are starting with research into Jean Michel Nihoul.... A previous poster generously supplied a link to a story about the Dutroux trial. For those who don't follow links (of which I can occasionally be guilty...), let me give you a synopsis:

Dutroux was a pedophile and accused child murderer whose trial nearly brought down the entire Belgian government after 350,000 people protested at the capital due to the incredible corruption of the ministry, police, and judicial system in regards to the kidnapping, rape, torture, and murder of two 8 yr old little girls - Julie and Melissa. The trial also included the testimony of another girl - Laetitia - whom I believe was NOT murdered. The political fallout from the protests lead to several people in power being given up as "sacrificial lambs..." Here is a quote about this:

On October 20, 1996, 350,000 citizens of the tiny nation of Belgium took to the streets of Brussels dressed all in white, demanding the reform of a system so corrupt that it would protect the abusers, rapists, torturers, and killers of children. The political fallout from the case ultimately brought about the resignation of Belgium's State Police Chief, Interior Minister, and Justice Minister, who became sacrificial lambs tossed to the outraged masses to avoid what could easily have exploded into a full-scale insurrection by the people, particularly after police ‘incompetence’ allowed Dutroux to ‘escape’ and remain at large for a brief time in April 1998.

There were in fact calls from the people for the entire coalition government to step down. Months later, an opinion survey by Brussels’ Le Soir newspaper found that only one in five Belgians still had confidence in the federal government and in the nation’s criminal justice system. As the Los Angeles Times reported in January 1998, “the conviction remains stubbornly widespread that members of the upper crust - government ministers, the Roman Catholic Church, the court of King Albert II - belonged to child sex rings, or protected them.”

Nihoul, along with some others, were implicated as part of an organized pedophile ring. I started looking into this guy's history online to see what might be posted. Of course, I'm also suspect of internet sources....but until I fly over to Belgium, I'm going to have to make do with whatever is available.

Here is a translated history of Nihoul's life:
Jean Michel Nihoul - history in the Observer

From what I can find on the trial, it is clear that he was most definitely a gangster and into organized crime. However, he was exonerated on all charges of child abduction and/or rape, but found GUILTY in trafficking drugs and being involved in organized crime. In 2004, he was sentenced to 5 years in prison which means he is likely out and roaming the streets today.

Being fueled by his notoriety in the Dutroux case, he wrote a book... Here are some links to excerpts from it

Revelations in the Dutroux case
More extracts from Nihoul's book

Nihoul does talk about having sex orgies at château de Faulx-les-Tombres in Namur. I started looking into this too. However, one must remember that sex in Europe, and especially in Belgium, is looked at much differently than in the US. Flagrant sexuality is considered the "norm" and discussed & viewed much more openly so remember to view it through that filter. It is a cultural difference. When you look up the château de Faulx-les-Tombres on Wikipedia, it says it is now privately owned. Anyone in Belgium on ATS that can find out who the private owner is? Everyone in connection with these "sex orgies" claims that there are only ever consenting adults present. Of course, I wouldn't take that as evidence of anything as I seriously DOUBT any sane individual would say "Yes, we rape children at these sex orgies...." especially after the Dutroux trial.

Anyway, here is the link to the interview of the "organizer" of the parties (this, too, is translated):
Orgies at chateau de Faulx-les-Tombes

Anyone else care to add more research on Jean Michel Nihoul? So far, I can find NO SOLID & IRREFUTABLE CONNECTION to European royalty in regards to Nihoul or his activities. I'm not saying they are not there...I'm simply saying I haven't found it yet, if it exists. Lots of rumors....but where is the proof?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Thank you sir for your help with research. I am reviewing much information from my source as of late. She is going to expose the royal wedding of prince William & Kate Middleton next year on April 29th in 2011 and it's occult significance for anyone interested.

About the topic at hand though. She tells me was handmaiden to one of the black nobility in Belgium and part of Monarch, but part Delta~Δ/Theta~Θ Ops.

I have no idea what delta theta ops is could anyone with more knowledge then me explain?

There is a lot of factual evidence pointing to the accused so far. More research is also needed though.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Thank you sir for your help with research. I am reviewing much information from my source as of late. She is going to expose the royal wedding of prince William & Kate Middleton next year on April 29th in 2011 and it's occult significance for anyone interested.

About the topic at hand though. She tells me was handmaiden to one of the black nobility in Belgium and part of Monarch, but part Delta~Δ/Theta~Θ Ops.

I have no idea what delta theta ops is could anyone with more knowledge then me explain?

There is a lot of factual evidence pointing to the accused so far. More research is also needed though.

With all due respect, you may want to hold your "thank you" to me. The movie that was posted referred to Nihoul as being involved in "Child Trafficking, Rape, Murder, and Sociopath 'Elite'". He is not any of those things. A drug trafficker, yes. A mobster, likely. But there is not any proof that he ever trafficked children or engaged in rape & murder. Considering the amount of bankruptcies the guy has had, I'd even challenge the consideration that he is "elite." A sociopath? Well, I can't get a good enough character reference online to say if he is that...but I think it is definitely safe to say he's a scumbag.

This is a good example of what I mean when I say that people take movies like this at face value without really looking into the actual facts. It is true that Nihoul associated with people who stolen children and raped/murdered them. But to say he is guilty of such a thing by association is absurd. That's like saying anyone who ever associated with, was friends with, or family of any serial killer is also a murder, rapist, etc... Do you see the ridiculousness of that?

To answer your other question, Delta Theta Ops are the classifications of the Monarch Program. You can easily Google it or go here:
Illuminati Mind Control

Personally, I think the information on this site is a mixed bag of a lot of nonsense & fantasy with a wee bit of truth sprinkled in. Take it with a grain of salt and a dash of skepticism.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I really don't know what to think when people mention illuminati and black mobility. This is all rumors. There's no proof of stuff like this that I'm aware of, but hey if you were some super evil group, I guess you could probably control a lot of information by force or threat of violence.

Still, pedophilia is very real, and it seems to be common sense that a lot of wealthy, powerful people engage in this. I could go into the psychology, but anyone who cares to know can learn this from someone who will do a much better job of explaining it than I can. There's plenty of information online.

As for all the superstitious things which are mentioned in this thread. I just think it's not necessary, and it likely turns off some of the more critically minded from absorbing the thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

No I didn't miss it.

reply to post by Tamahu

About my above post, I want to clarify that I did not mean to imply that AMA is actually synonymous with Lilith.

Perhaps it is better to say that Nahemah is the negative polarization of AIMA, and that Lilith is the negative polarization of AMA.

In other words, that both AIMA and AMA are in themselves of the Superior Sephiroth.

And that Nahemah and Lilith are of the inferior spheres, Klipoth or "empty shells".

edit on 8-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edit

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I really don't know what to think when people mention illuminati and black mobility. This is all rumors. There's no proof of stuff like this that I'm aware of, but hey if you were some super evil group, I guess you could probably control a lot of information by force or threat of violence.

Still, pedophilia is very real, and it seems to be common sense that a lot of wealthy, powerful people engage in this. I could go into the psychology, but anyone who cares to know can learn this from someone who will do a much better job of explaining it than I can. There's plenty of information online.

As for all the superstitious things which are mentioned in this thread. I just think it's not necessary, and it likely turns off some of the more critically minded from absorbing the thread.

You are absolutely correct. I don't think anyone can argue that pedophile rings don't exist... They clearly do and are abominably evil. But to accuse a whole class of people simply because they are rich, royalty, or "connected" is preposterous and hurtful. Those people have souls and families too. Further, many of them have given millions to charities trying to IMPROVE humanity.

I'm not saying none of the people in the video are guilty or not guilty. I'm simply saying let's do our homework and actual post factual information that can be corroborated before we pass judgement. I'm somewhat dismayed (and disappointed) that only the OP has made an attempt to do research and post it to the thread besides myself.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

reply to post by Tamahu

About my above post, I want to clarify that I did not mean to imply that AMA is actually synonymous with Lilith.

Perhaps it is better to say that Nahemah is the negative polarization of AIMA, and that Lilith is the negative polarization of AMA.

In other words, that both AIMA and AMA are in themselves of the Superior Sephiroth.

And that Nahemah and Lilith are of the inferior spheres, Klipoth or "empty shells".

edit on 8-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edit

I knew what you meant....but my personal opinion is that the subject is much too heavy and complex for this thread.

On the topic at hand, have you had any luck tracking down any verifiable information about any of the subjects of the video the OP posted?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The paintings and some pics in this vid are the work of Belgian Princes Stéphanie de Windisch-Graetz as mentioned in the beginning. What is the relation to the story?
They seem to be copy-posted directly from her site.

But sadly enough is the rest no fantasy,

We all know names and rumours but everyone is connected to each other in this little kingdom and therefore are all mouths shut in order not to lose job, name or fame.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Id like to point out that the elite are numerous. and this video may only point out a few of them.

The big names are the major noble houses of europe. The capetians (house of borbon, house of braganza), house of savoy, house of Saxon, house of hesse, house of Windsor, house of habsburg-lorraine, house of massimo, house of orange etc.

It would be an exhaustive study trying to connect the dots. It is many families, and the most powerful amongst them appear to us as nobles. The house of massimo in my own research has revealed that they are the oldest continuous house in europe; dating back to the Maximi family of ancient rome - circa 400 BCE, and even further in the fabians.

So... many families. and yes, to become an aristocrat there is a requirement of first accepting the agenda of the existant elites.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
But to accuse a whole class of people simply because they are rich, royalty, or "connected" is preposterous and hurtful. Those people have souls and families too. Further, many of them have given millions to charities trying to IMPROVE humanity.

I never said this, and have no clue how you got such a message from what I wrote. I said it was more likely to occur among the elite. Do you dispute this?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

He is CIA disinfo is his specialty.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

He is CIA disinfo is his specialty.

CPYKOmega,

This is not a custom for me, but I am forced to agree with you. The vehemence of his denial and his sputtering of rejection clamoring for evidence is a dead giveaway. The user name didn't even need to be that explicit.

It has been KNOWN, and not heard of, for many many generations that the Black Nobility is at the head of the Illuminati and that they are satanists engaging in black mass and sacrificing children to sex rites as well as human blood letting - have a sip? The sources are innumerable, quite a few witnesses are still alive, their credibility is reinforced by the cross referencing of their testimony. It doesn't need to be printed in Time magazine published by the Luciferian Lucis Trust or to be declared by a conference at a major university funded by the Illuminati Elite to be known to be true.

Nobody has to believe a word of it, but do your own research before you knock what other people say. This isn't a place where ideas or beliefs are rammed into other people's heads, By the same token it is even less of a place where you can deny people the right to have their own ideas without doing your research and presenting judicious reasons why it might present a problem to them or others.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yes, I dispute this. Can you post proof of this statement please?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

I am not a "he" and how am I spreading disinformation? I simply asked that we ALL do some research and post information that can be corroborated through reliable sources. In fact, I did this very thing with the posts above about Nihoul. So how am *I* the person spreading disinformation? I am not making rumors about people. I am posting facts. Enough said....

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

This is not a custom for me, but I am forced to agree with you. The vehemence of his denial and his sputtering of rejection clamoring for evidence is a dead giveaway. The user name didn't even need to be that explicit.

my "sputtering of rejection clamoring for evidence"? Are you f'ing serious? The OP and others in this thread make serious claims about a whole subset of people; and all I did was say that unless you provide corroborative proof, you are engaging in libel. Go into any major media center in any country and you will quickly learn that ANY statements that are made to the public MUST HAVE PROOF. You simply don't make false claims against people. Besides, if it IS the truth, what do you have to lose by showing your proof?

So why do YOU tar and feather the person who is asking to see the proof of your claims? In fact, I even stated earlier that....so far....only the OP and I have actually done the research on ANYONE in this video and posted corroborated information from reliable sources to show the TRUTH.

It has been KNOWN, and not heard of, for many many generations that the Black Nobility is at the head of the Illuminati and that they are satanists engaging in black mass and sacrificing children to sex rites as well as human blood letting - have a sip?

Again, rumor and innuendo. Can you provide more information about this claim? no? Okay....how about information on these supposed "rites"? Have you ever seen a black mass? Do you know what happens in one? Have you ever seen "sex rites"? A human blood letting? I can tell from your very claim that you known little to NOTHING about any of it.

Further, it is "KNOWN"? By whom? Again....where is the proof? All I can see is rumor.

The sources are innumerable, quite a few witnesses are still alive, their credibility is reinforced by the cross referencing of their testimony. It doesn't need to be printed in Time magazine published by the Luciferian Lucis Trust or to be declared by a conference at a major university funded by the Illuminati Elite to be known to be true.

So where are these sources? Please post them.... Are they reputable sources? Or are they websites that simply make more crazy claims that are unsubstantiated? And don't try to say that it's all kept in the dark, because I and the OP clearly posted direct information about Nihoul. In fact, that information also clearly stated that he was NOT into trafficking children, rape, and murder. Is he a scumbag? yeah...but that doesn't mean he is all these things you WANT to believe he is....

Nobody has to believe a word of it, but do your own research before you knock what other people say. This isn't a place where ideas or beliefs are rammed into other people's heads, By the same token it is even less of a place where you can deny people the right to have their own ideas without doing your research and presenting judicious reasons why it might present a problem to them or others.

Getsmart

People shouldn't "believe a word of it." Couldn't have said it better myself... And if you and others had "done your own research before you knock others" then we wouldn't be having this conversation. I did some research. In fact, I'm the person who was calling for everyone to contribute to posting that research on the thread. Instead of providing your own, you attack the one person who is not jumping to conclusions and blackening someone else's name... And you call ME the "spreader of disinformation...." Yeah, in what alternate reality?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join