It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks expose 'US tactic' to ignite clash among Muslim nations: ex-Pak Army chief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

WikiLeaks expose 'US tactic' to ignite clash among Muslim nations: ex-Pak Army chief

www.dailyindia.com

Lahore, Dec 2: Calling the WikiLeaks revelations a tactic by the United States to ensue a clash among the Muslim countries, former Army chief Aslam Beg has claimed that the US wanted to divide Afghanistan into three units.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

In an exclusive conversation with Nawa-i-Waqt, Beg said that the US was contemplating to ignite a civil war in Afghanistan to further its notorious agenda, and that the Iranian leadership’s responsible behaviour had foiled its plans, The Nation reported.

Still nothing new regarding Wikileaks, I have been making such claims not long ago, and people thought I was crazy, and they thought US was not capable of any wrong doings.

What do you guys think?

Wikileaks legit or not.

I'm staying neutral regarding Wikileaks.

For those who believe Wikileaks, they can use this to back up my previous claims

For those who don't, just another old news, US have been using the divide and conquer 'war tactic' for a long, long time.

oz

www.dailyindia.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The British used this in India and could rule us for 200 yrs you are right the US have got a lot of good tips from British.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Could it be possible that the release from Pakistan is an attempt to deflect the fact Pakistan was coordinating with the US in terms of counter terrorism?

All polotics are going to be local, so Pakistan is going to have to say something. Its like Yemen allowing US bombings, but going on record stating they will say its Yemen who is bombing and not the US, because all polotics are local.

Wikileaks also shows that Pakistani ISI is working with the terror groups. The questions that are asked is are they working with the terror groups, or did they appear to be working with them in order to target them for drone strikes?

Just saying there might be other possibilities.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Pakistan is playing a double face games, everyone knows that, even the US, but US doesn't have any legitimate reasons to attack Pakistan, and Pakistan is not giving the US any legitimate reasons to attack it.

Pakistani government and its armed wing (the military) is pretending to be US's friend.
Pakistani ISI and its armed wing (the militants) are openly fighting the US.

I have created a thread where I claim that US is planning to attack and invade Pakistan, not Iran as most suggests.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has won an award from the "Economist" magazine, a financial publication controlled by the Rothschild banking family, and he has also featured on an "Economist" video clip, raising questions about conflicts of interest. Assange predicted a bank run could be triggered by bank data leaks but he does not mention that this would result in the robbery of millions of people because of the way the fractional reserve banking system works, and profit the banks.

Is a false flag bank run hyped by the banker's media and carried out by a Rothschild operative being planned to rob millions and to implement emergency laws?

www.rebelnews.org... family

If Assange were a real activist, he would not be getting any coverage from the mainstream media, let alone so headlines every day in every well known corporate media outlet. The alleged hide and seek between Assange and the US government as well as Interpol is played out on the theatrical stage of the world's media when it is well known the US government and Interpol can arrest anyone they want virtually any time they want given their immense resources.

Wikileaks plays a role in Jeff Gates game theory ..His youtube clips are very good and well worth a watch ...need lots of salt to season out the truth in this whole confusing episode in history

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

If Assange were a real activist, he would not be getting any coverage from the mainstream media, let alone so headlines every day in every well known corporate media outlet.

my friend you are wrong.. You need as much media coverage as possilbe and he is doing a fantastic job at this.
He is playing them at there own game and atm.. winning....
Further he deserves his award. I have stated before this man has put his life on the line for truth. How many politicans do you see doing that....
kx

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Although I can agree with you about certain aspects about the wiki leaks thing as being a good thing I have to disagree about other parts ....Lets look at the part about his awards ...Does it seem strange that he or the supporters of his would not cart out this fact to quiet the dissenters ? Why does this come out in a negative way? Why have they seem to have hid this from us ....There are missing times in the story as well as missing doc's ...I know they are wanting to realise them in dew time but why these and why now? ..Jeff Gates provides the why ...and any one taking a knee jerk reaction on the subject needs a time out ....The majority of the leaks seem to point out the big bad Iran but only gives a picture of that Zionist state that exist barley a mention ....Where are the cables to 911 ...Oh yea Assuage think people are foolish to pursue that subject ....yea right ....I understand and I believe and despite all of that I think the principal of wiki leaks is very sound ...Its like a gun ...you can feed your family with it or kill them ...peace

edit on 2-12-2010 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I'm staying neutral regarding Wikileaks.

Right.. From your thread Iran: WikiLeaks release highly dubious on the recent cable leaks:

I find it amazing, and embarrassing that ATS, the site which is suppose to be on to these BS stuff has fallen for such BS.

My god, man, you're such a hypocrite.

I knew this would happen, when it was anti Irani it was BS and highly dubious, and now when it's anti American suddenly it makes sense...

How is anyone supposed to take you seriously now?

You know what I think? I think politics is a dirty business, if you ask me there is not one government in the world that hasn't pulled off one dirty trick or another in the name of its interests- This includes Israel, Iran, America, Russia, and any other country in the world.

To be surprised or shocked by any of this is pure naiveté.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Wikileaks also shows that Pakistani ISI is working with the terror groups. The questions that are asked is are they working with the terror groups, or did they appear to be working with them in order to target them for drone strikes?

Just saying there might be other possibilities.

You needed Wikileaks to tell you this? This is very old news. It was the CIA that gave weapons and money and organizational capability to the ISI to create the Mujahedin in Afghanistan in the late 70s. ISI has maintained the Taliban proxy against India's proxy (Harzai's group).

And obviously the US wants to create more ethnic conflict in Afghanistan by dividing it up into three territories. This is apartheid tactics that the US has imposed on, and learn from, Palestine after WWII. The UN wanted Palestinians and Israelis to live under a single state, but the Americans worked against that and opted for a two-state solution (because that is what the original Zionist terrorists were killing Palestinians and British for).

In the event of a multiple state solution, the strongest state will take over the weaker ones just as it is proven with Israel's genocide of Palestinians with the help of American support. The Americans want the same in Afghanistan, so they can support one of the three groups and have their influence dominate Afghanistan enough in order to make it a permanent strategic location for US economic and military interests.

US did the same in Iraq after their invasion. They incited civil war between the Shias and Sunnis so most of Iraq's population was too pre-occupied to notice the Americans dominating their economy and resources until it was already done.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

nothing new. When do we get real informations?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Uhm, no I did not need wikileaks to tell me that. If you read past the first part my point was the 2 different possibilities regarding ISI and al queada.

* - ISI is playing the US and supprting Al Queada
* - ISI is playing Al Queda by pretending to be sympathetic while at the same time providing targeting information for us Drones.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Uhm, no I did not need wikileaks to tell me that. If you read past the first part my point was the 2 different possibilities regarding ISI and al queada.

* - ISI is playing the US and supprting Al Queada
* - ISI is playing Al Queda by pretending to be sympathetic while at the same time providing targeting information for us Drones.

ISI recruits Islamic radicals to conduct suicidal terror actions in India (as proven by the words of those captured for the Mumbai massacre). The CIA pays them to destabilize peace negotiations between India and Pakistan because peace there threatens US arms sales in the region (which funds a lot of covert US actions there like CIA drone attacks). Al Qaeda is ISI's platform for muslim extremists.

Al Qaeda is also an asymmetrical organization and while utterly over-exaggerated in the West, does indeed attack targets that certain Middle Eastern nations could not or face war.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

I never said it makes sense, I said it backs my claims which is available for read in ATS, I'm still not taking sides.

I never took sides, I actually helped ATS come back to its roots, to question and be critiques, and now we see many, many threads which supports my stance and doesn't take sides.

I brought the debate back to debate, rather than the BS which was going on before, where no one questioned Wikileaks.

Sorry mate, I still don't believe Wikileaks, find a place where I said I did.

And

I did say if I'm proven wrong, I will be the first to admit it.

Wikileaks can't be proven, nor disproven.

new topics

top topics

join