It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

In an interview with The Washington Post on November 11, 2003, Soros said that removing President George W. Bush from office was the "central focus of my life" and "a matter of life and death." He said he would sacrifice his entire fortune to defeat President Bush, "if someone guaranteed it."[46] Soros gave $3 million to the Center for American Progress, $2.5 million to MoveOn.org, and $20 million[47] to America Coming Together. These groups worked to support Democrats in the 2004 election. On September 28, 2004 he dedicated more money to the campaign and kicked off his own multi-state tour with a speech: Why We Must Not Re-elect President Bush[48] delivered at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. The online transcript to this speech received many hits after Dick Cheney accidentally referred to FactCheck.org as "factcheck.com" in the Vice Presidential debate, causing the owner of that domain to redirect all traffic to Soros's site.[49] Asked in 2006 about his statement in The Age of Fallibility that "the main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States", Soros responded that "it happens to coincide with the prevailing opinion in the world. And I think that's rather shocking for Americans to hear. The United States sets the agenda for the world. And the rest of the world has to respond to that agenda. By declaring a 'war on terror' after September 11, we set the wrong agenda for the world. [...] when you wage war, you inevitably create innocent victims."

en.wikipedia.org...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

From an Interview in 2006 (Please read entire interview inked below):

George Soros has assigned himself a daunting mission. "Changing the attitude and policies of the United States remains my top priority," he writes in the introduction to his latest book, " The Age of Fallibility " ( PublicAffairs ). The billionaire investor is set on convincing Americans to renounce the idea of a "war on terror" because he believes that an "endless" war against an invisible enemy is counterproductive and dangerous. He argues that since the attacks of September 11, the Bush administration has suffered from a kind of infallibility complex which impedes progress and obscures reality.

www.newsweek.com...

-----------

Perhaps he is trying to force change. Maybe it isn't the NWO, but a new, rational way of living. We strive for TRUTH instead of deception...

I think you followed the wrong trail this time.
Happens to the best of us.

edit on 23-3-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator

I think you posted without reading the thread.
Happens to the worst of us.
2nd

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by donatellanator

I think you posted without reading the thread.
Happens to the worst of us.
2nd

It's 75 pages and I got on this one a year late. I read 10 pages of someone arguing with you. I am not "the worst of us" and I don't appreciate that. I will read the rest now, only because you chose to snidely respond to me instead of quoting where I had posted another's argument and/or gone wrong.

There should really be a search feature within posts-- like something that pops up and hilights what you're saying has already been said. If that is indeed what I did.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
EDIT: I have read 25 pages now, no change in opinion. I think you are just latching on, hoping you found that "golden ticket" that gives you the right to proudly boast..."Oooohhhh, I tried to warn you, but you didn't listen!"

Which won't happen. This guy has 10 more years to live, tops. Why not attack Warren Buffet or Bill Gates and call them collaborators with WL? Makes more sense considering the record of the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and how they have already grouped with Warren.

This is just sad. Anyone and everyone is potentially "NWO" when no one actually knows if this new order of the world will actually be a bad thing. Think about how crappy things are now, isn't it time for a revolution the masses are too afraid to wage??

Who will wage this if we won't?
edit on 23-3-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I had a strong suspicion from the get go. Why else would the "enemy" have been given all the media exposure he recieved? If people are going to trust "conspiracy sites" over the "official news channels" attempts will be made to establish a reputable conspiracy site controlled by the ptb.

I also predicted that Ashange would come out of his case a free man and be crowned king of alternative media, but I am not so sure anymore he will still be their man.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

it is one of the best post I have ever seen. but may be there are more people behind this NWO who are not exposed. Inform me when you got clues. thanks for the information.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

it is one of the best post I have ever seen. but may be there are more people behind this NWO who are not exposed. Inform me when you got clues. thanks for the information.

thank you very much

It is nice to be appreciated
with a pat on the back every once
in a while without the trolls placing
a noose around my neck

and thank you for reading and responding

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
I thought the NWO was supposed to be faceless/nameless

if you are a retarded sheep, yes. you are correct, sir.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here he is dancing:
www.youtube.com...
I doubt this is part of his plan.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Strange people...
edit on 14-4-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
yep the more i see from them the more I agree JA is knowingly or not serving a very Soros friendly agenda.
Speaking of which no word on Breton woods 2. Kinda wonder how much he's behind the BRICS as well. Him and the rest of the people pulling our strings need to be rounded up imo its well past time the whole sordid affair be aired in its entirety. imho its a part of the same that keeps the puppet bloodlines in power www.youtube.com...
sorry if you still thought you had a vote lol
ps if anyone wants to know the who what why how etc let me know I've dug into this a fair bit And made some shocking discoveries of my own.

edit on 18-4-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
While Georgey is very "Blofeld Like" he is just a willing Acolyte of the Elite who volunteered to be used as a Front Man for the New World Order to allow the Real Masters their anonymity to move the agenda forward. As for Bradley Manning this poor kid is being tortured/psy-oped daily and eventually will break if he hasn't already he was/is a tool for what true purpose who knows? I have always doubted how this one Private could have discovered & gained access & released ALL of this information without being caught. I've always believed someone within the Pentagon/State Dept./CIA allowed him to gain access and then sold him out.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You better make you what you believe to be true is completely researched without a doubt! there are so many Disinformation Agents among us, waiting in the wings and shadows of the truth! I have even caught many on here! This is how i spot them.....when you read a thread/post on whatever site your on, and its on conspiracy theories or someone blowing a whistle on the elite/government official or in this case wikileaks, and you see several overly negative feedback's in a row on information that is posted, (those are Disinformation Agents). they sway your mind away from the truth my friend. im not saying what you posted isn't true im just saying, make sure for your own beliefs that it is true, myself i do not believe it.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

lol this thread is a piece of trash needing to be thrown out you have no credible evidence just allegations they already have cia factions set in place to discredit wikileaks and looks like you're falling for it bradley mannings lawyers im sure were funded from donations which have been spewed in through pbs the internet etc. i don't know man but your post seems like a bunch of jargon pulled out of a drunk redneck's ass you'll need more than this to convince me

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
I had a strong suspicion from the get go. Why else would the "enemy" have been given all the media exposure he recieved? If people are going to trust "conspiracy sites" over the "official news channels" attempts will be made to establish a reputable conspiracy site controlled by the ptb.

I also predicted that Ashange would come out of his case a free man and be crowned king of alternative media, but I am not so sure anymore he will still be their man.

william cooper was given media exposure was he a fraud?
alex jones was given media exposure i suppose he is too?
jfk had a movie about his coup de taut i guess hes an agent as well?

come on man dont be an idiot

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I've read a number of these "wikileaks-is-an-establishment-organisation" type posts and most of them revolve around the substance of the OP assertions in this thread, another is because they did not endorse the 911 conspiracy and lastly is the claim that Wilikleaks has not published anything critical of Israel; therefore they must be pro PTB.

This last reason is what I want to address and I make the point that what Wiklileaks has released are, in the main, mostly diplomatic cables. I simply want to make the point that its highly probable, even highly likely that the reason Wikileaks hasn’t released any diplomatic cables critical of Israel is because there are none. Why?

Any diplomat with half a brain knows that the quickest way to become unemployed is to send a cable to head office that is critical of Israel. Send lots of diplomatic cables to Washington/London about Iran acquiring nuclear weapons etc, that’s great; that’s just what the boss wants to hear, you get a pat on the head for that and kept in mind for promotion but send a diplomatic cable to Washington or London about Israel’s nuclear arsenal and their human rights abuses against the Palestinians, well, that’s not what the boss what’s to hear, that’s just suicidal for a diplomat.

What do you think the diplomats boss would be thinking if he/she forwards such cables, knowing that the ultimate reader may be Jewish? I for one, just can’t believe the number of people in senior government positions, particularly in the US, I don’t know about the UK but certainly in Australia also. It’s not just government where there seems to be lots of jewish people but also in the ranks of captains of industry whose support governments rely on to stay in power.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Only read the OP, but wow, there's some good stuff in there I'll have to digest.
Like you, i thought Wikileaks was on the up 'n up.
Soros Scares the "snip" out of me.
Thanks for the info.
Although I've not been "on the fence" regarding WL, this pushes me further towards it, if not over it when I have digested what you've provided for our benefit/enlightenment.
Thanks,
& BTW, unlike a lot here on ATS, as a new member I'd like to hope that i am contributing, rather than hindering the "mission statement" of DENY IGNORANCE.
To quote (or paraphrase really( on of my favorite authors, " I don't believe anything, because belief causes on to stop asking questions.." Except every third friday, which i intentionally choose to beleive EVERYTHING, thus clearing my system of the ingrained human impulse to believe.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
As a new member let me give you a tip: Read the thread before you reply. OP has been shown making stuff up from nothing etc. so that might be a good place to start. Welcome to ATS. This btw applies to pretty much all threads

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
How do I flag this thread? I thought it was really good, but for some reason I can't flag it. Please let me know. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hacked Emails Expose George Soros As Ukraine Puppet-Master

8 reasons why the NWO hates Syria

Prosecutors ban Soros Foundation as ‘threat to Russian national security’

The Russian Prosecutor General’s Office has recognized George Soros’s Open Society Institute and another affiliated organization as undesirable groups, banning Russian citizens and organizations from participation in any of their projects.

In a statement released on Monday, prosecutors said the activities of the Open Society Institute and the Open Society Institute Assistance Foundation were a threat to the foundations of Russia’s Constitutional order and national security. They added that the Justice Ministry would be duly informed about these conclusions and would add the two groups to Russia’s list of undesirable foreign organizations.

Prosecutors launched a probe into the activities of the two organizations - both sponsored by the well-known US financier George Soros - in July this year, after Russian senators approved the so-called “patriotic stop-list” of 12 groups that required immediate attention over their supposed anti-Russian activities. Other groups on the list included the National Endowment for Democracy; the International Republican Institute; the National Democratic Institute; the MacArthur Foundation and Freedom House.

edit on 30-11-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77 >>

join