It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by toddy3174

Originally posted by recycled
So if Assange is the fall guy for Soros, isn't there a possibility that Soros if the fall guy for.....Just sayin'. Soros's name has crossed the media one too many times for my liking to peg him as "The One".
Who does he answer to? Where does the money go from him?

i agree recycled, i mean we all should know how this works by now,layer upon layer. i dont think soros is the big NWO monster. great thread boondock once again you have given me something to think about. cheers

So facts aren't required to make you think?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I thought the NWO was supposed to be faceless/nameless - Soros is a bit obvious isn't he?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Not sure exactly what you want us to do with this information? I mean it sounds like you've done some good research here, but are we not supposed to listen to the whistleblowers now for fear someone somewhere is benefiting from it? I think not.

I believe in transparency regardless, and if there is someone who is using the info as blackmail then he to must answer for what he's done.

You can't hide from Karma. What you put out is what you get back.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Great investigation there.
have always thought they where to mainstream.

And if you think about it, its about war and death. not about mind controle and other more importen subjects.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fixedworld

Yeah, it's about real things, not make belief....

Must be fake then.....

Palm -----> Face

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

As I read your post it occurred to me this. Maybe they are this stupid. Whoever they may be. I think that the Internet has become the great equalizer in a way. I, for instance, am a complete nobody, but with information I can extrapolate form the web am able to see things in at least a more truthful light. Even if at it's basic level, that light, is merely "that something isn't quite right with the world". Maybe, and hopefully, there are smarter people out there. Smarter than me, smarter than TPTB, that have a conscious, and are playing this system for the greater good.

These ring leader are antiquated in their mindsets. They are dinosaurs, and we know the how that turned out. Gone are the days of blind faith and fear conjured by wealth and power, the idea of, do as I say just because no longer works like it did. Time and technology have truly passed them by. Seriously could any of them hack a system by themselves or write a program...I think not. Having to reach out beyond their ring of dinosaur friends, only weakens their shield. Especially when the ones they have to reach out to, are more and moe likely to be victims of the same practices these powers have put in place.

We are many they are few. And as we become more connected amongst ourselves we will be a united force to be reckoned with... Even if we didn't have two nickels between us.

I believe this is an uphill battle of " good vs evil" , with the latter having very deep pockets. But on a positive note. Even money can't but intelligence, and intelligence is freedom. Maybe those at the top have taken their power and money for granted for too long. Assuming for themselves that this power and money automatically made them smarter. Never bothered to care or concern themselves with the mundane goings on of the little people, all the while some of these little people are slowly drawing back the curtain one tiny fact at a time, With diligence and the nagging passion for ultimate truth. I hope along with overestimating their own power and influence, they will continue to allow their hubris blind them to the fact that they cannot buy humanity, as it still lives on in most.

I have hope and faith and look forward to one of two outcomes.
1. They will be exposed and overthrown by the small actions of very many.
2. They will not be exposed, because it will not matter anyway. Once the course of events shifts in our favor most of us will look back at this and laugh!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Thats wasnt how i meant it.

first of wikileaks is covering things people already knew about and have been bombarded with through the media since 2001.
if they found out that the real war is on our mind they would start to wake up.
edit on 13-2-2011 by fixedworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fixedworld

So this was public knowledge eh?

Sources?

On every cable released so far please. And i would love it if you could source where the video of the heli in Iraq shooting a reuters newsreporter was previously shown at least. Scientology papers, bilderberger lists?!?

Or maybe you should just admit that you just told a bit of a lie?

Yeah, guess your research has been as good as the OP's.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I find it a little hard to believe that the people over at freaking wikileaks don't know how to encrypt an email. I don't even have any incredibly useful or damaging information but when I store certain parts of my writing on the web (for backup) it gets zipped with a strong password AND encrypted with a 2048 bit PGP key. These people aren't stupid, maybe the email was "leaked" on purpose. Only millions of people have been caught by careless emails, certain people (should, at least) know how to prevent it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Hmm... Intreresting Information there man . I exspect to see it All on the Next Glen " The Thief " Becks Show........
edit on 7-3-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THREAD DEBUNKED HERE ^^

Cheers

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
AHHH we've been tricked.

I dont trust my toothbrush anymore.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

No explanation needed ! Soros wants to destroy America and he said that Obama was moving too slow . He indicated the he was losing patients with him and will look else where if I read it right .Soros has a lot of power . I suppose the real birth certificate could show up and cause his removal from the presidency .
Make no mistake Soros may be a maverick but he works for the NWO bunch .

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Check your sources, most of them are highly suspicious and probably just like Fox News. But "Money tracking data" ??? Come on... that and finacial data is a typical thing that the Cental Interrorgation Agency would focus heavily on, definately not something "anonymous" could provide out of the blue without making it up. To me all these rumours, suspicions, moneytrails and all that, just ends up spinning your mind, just as intended. Whether wikileaks all sleep with prostitutes 24/7, sell drugs, chase cheap Swedish girls and whatever else, I don't really care. It leaks confidential information and it works GOOD..... it made tons of people angry. Got to love it :-)

A word of advice: Favorable propaganda is still nevertheless propaganda, don't fall into those traps.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by backinblack
No, it's a rant mainly from Glen Beck..
Must be credible cause Beck never lies..

so maybe u'd like to explain to this
redneck how Bradley Manning can afford
Soros' attorney???

and how Julian Assange got his start-up
funding from Soros ???

those didn't come from Beck either

Soros is still connected to wiki without
Beck being involved.

By doing his homework, Glenn Beck has clearly shown that George Soros is clever and patient.
Instead of 1 large army Soros has created about 200 small organizations here in the USA that
"appear" to operate independently. In reality Soros stands behind the curtain and pulls the
strings. I think there is "almost" enough evidence to label George Soros an "Enemy of the State".
------------------------------------------------
Did you hear that a Soros executive and a Fox News executive had lunch a few weeks ago?
It didn't go well.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Did you hear that a Soros executive and a Fox News executive had lunch a few weeks ago?
It didn't go well.

yep, I heard.
But what did you expect?
OWO meeting up with NWO.
That wasn't a luncheon,
it was war negotiations.
lmao

but if u listen to debunkers here,
it's all tripe.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Looks like George Soros wants to accelerate the financial collapse of the USA financial system.
- Busy Progressive Billionaire -

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Very interesting stuff here....i have not read all posts but i don't think i can....Its just to much.
There is so much stuff being said out there... this.. and.. that.. and whatever... i do not know what to believe....I think i will just stay neutral and not form opinions on much any more.Its all crazy.

edit on 21-3-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The powers that be are watching me pee...never forget that.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77 >>

join