It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I wish I could, but ignorance on this level is making something tick... Must be my proof/justice/woooot? nerve acting up

If the OP or any of his shills cared about evidence or having a debate the proof allready offered would make them retract every idiot statement made in this thread and hand in their ATS membership, but the right wing agenda driven nonsense is just to apealing for some I guess....

OP why do you deny every single sourced proof in this thread?

Is your self-importance and paranoia getting the better of you?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I don't care if this is off topic boon.

That is hillarious, I mean a book!?!
Oh my, please pm me a link to where I can buy it as soon as it's done, it'll be good for a laugh.

And no, you're not giving up... Seeing how much credible evidence you have brought to this thread it is obvious that you have just been atacked by paid disinfo NWO/CIA/FBI/NSA/Soros/Santa Claus/Mordor agents

No reason for you to put your tail where it belongs, between your legs, and wander off into the sunset

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

There is no winning against paid bloggers
cuz they can always bring up the same
tripe page after page. In a court of law,
a judge would prohibit this from occurring.
In an internet thread, there is no judge
to say "Objection Over ruled".

I questioned you and your mates saying Julian was born in Melbourne..
He was not and every site I've seen agrees he was born in Queensland..
You or your mates have shown ZERO proof to th contrary..

Even the judge you speak of would require REAL proof..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Boon will publish a book on his investigation? Hilarious!
(self published Im sure, definitely wouldnt be published by a credible publishing house!)

Boon has refused to email Soros - Open Society Institute for their tax documents 2009/2010

John Young, (who boon often quoted in this thread) emailed Open Society Institute asking if they funded Wikileaks, they replied back to John Young and said NO and attached tax documents .... Which I provided in this thread

Boon has also stated he wont be emailing for tax documents any one of those organisations he claimed laundered money to Wikileaks

(some of those organisations on their website show how they are funded, by whom and where the funds go, which I provided)

A good investigative journalists or even an investigator would do this!
They would back their allegations with original documents!

Something boon stated he refuses to do and made pathetic excuses why he wouldnt

It will be hilarious reading this book/blog where Boon writes Julian Assange was born in Melbourne lolol

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

I love it the way you just came in here and disprooved the whole thread with some easy real investigation, something that people here seem to be to lazy to do (myself included
)

I don't see anyone of these guys supporting the OP being even remotely close to disproove one word in your post, repeating allready disprooven lies does not count.

lnr42's post giving boon the exact document he himself said was deleted from WL's servers are also a highlight I will remember with a smile, thanks

NWO agent SkurkNilsen signing out, mission acomplished my fellow shills. Worth every penny says Julian and George

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

In other words you realized you're out of credible arguments and unable to provide any real evidence other than parroting what Beck tells you

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Has Soros paid you already? I'm still waiting for my cheque

You joining for tonight's Nazi-Soros-Sandoz meeting?
edit on 4-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Nah, I usually only attend the Sandoz parties, they are more fun

You know... It's is awfully quiet in here....

Crickets chirping.....

Now what am I gonna do for a laugh?

PS: We're gonna pay for this when the mods enter

But like my pa always say: "Live Now, Pay Later".

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I kinda agree. The girls at the Soros parties are way hotter...but Sandoz hands out free Nazi '___', which I just can't turn down.

Btw, tomorrow, 3pm at the new Assange residence, they flew in some baby seals from Canada. Join us, we got a new shipment of class-A bats and will club a few baby seals for fun. Julian said it relaxes him after a busy day from plotting the destruction of the US

The bats are made by Sandoz btw and you get a free sample of their Nazi '___' with an autograph of Soros. Afterwards we're gonna chill a bit at the pool while we plot the Marxist-Nazi-Communist infiltration...Kansas stopped us when they outlawed bio-microchips because they're the "mark of the beast", but they can't stop us forever.

Disclaimer: Burp!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Has Soros paid you already? I'm still waiting for my cheque

You joining for tonight's Nazi-Soros-Sandoz meeting?
edit on 4-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

Damn, me too and I could use the money during the holidays..
Maybe Skurk has our cheques.??
Strange I didn't get mine as I'm in Melbourne, WL's home base.

BTW, the mods shouldn't remove our posts as it was the thread author who accused many of being paid shrills and me for colluding with other members..

edit on 4-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

One day this man walks out of his house to go to work. He sees this snail on his porch. So he picks it up and chucks it over his roof, into the back yard. Snail bounces off a rock and cracks its shell, and lands in the grass. The snail lies there dying. But it doesn't die. It eats some grass. Slowly heals. Grows a new shell. After a while it can crawl again. One day the snail gets up and heads back to the front of the house. Finally, after a year, the little guy crawls back on the porch. Right then, the man walks out to go to work and sees this snail again. So he says to it, What the hell's your problem?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

So, are you the snail that's silly enough to return to the place it was thrown from.?
Or are you the man that's stupid enough to be talking to a snail.??

Either way it's an odd story...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

It certainly is a very strange story.
Took you how long?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Wikileaks is what they call a "Limited Hangout".

If you don't know what that is,look it up.You'll see the big picture.

If you've noticed,Wikileaks doesn't really leak anything.I've gone on the site to investigate 9/11 & it hasn't given me much info.The info it does 'leak' always supports the official story.Its obvious disinfo.It literally reads like a team of debunkers wrote it.It offers theories to explain all the lies & inconsistancies in the official narrative.For example,I was reading about the put options that were placed right before 9/11.It admits that they did happen.But it doesnt give any names.And it gives explanations for why these put options were normal.Its all BS.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The symbolism will yield viewpoint.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by youngdrodeau
Wikileaks is what they call a "Limited Hangout".

If you don't know what that is,look it up.You'll see the big picture.

Council on Foreign Relations members in the intelligence community and the media use a psychological strategy called a "limited hangout." A "limited hangout" is used by Intelligence Organization's when a clandestine operation goes bad; or, a phoney cover story blows up. When discovered the Intelligence Organization volunteers some of the truth while still managing to withhold key and damaging facts in the case.

www.bilderberg.org...

well isn't that something,
Soros is CFR

I can dig it,
thanks for the info

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

It's quiet because wikileaks has nothing of any value to offer in overthrowing the nwo.

Think of all the excitement if your hero started releasing mkultra technology in use in everyday devices, such as the energy coursing through your cellphone. Or how about the deliberate poisoning of our water through fracking?

What about julian does some releasing of material on why the mossad, I mean, naudet brothers, have vanished?

Yes, the silence is telling.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

I agree that Wikileaks (not just Assange) has not brought much to the field concerning paranoid make-belief, however boring you might find it, but they have come with alot of real and important info concerning the US's foreign relations and various heads of state from various countries.

I think you will find that most US embassies around the world doesn't handle the type of information you seem to be after, I know politricks can be very boring and void of fazer guns set to stun or teleportation devices, and I support the idea that there should be more of it, it certainly would make more people pay more attention to what politricks really is.

As to the part about the NWO.... You really think that the old one is working just fine?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I figured people might want the official Bilderberg website instead of the random blog you posted

Bilderbergs

That post is a good example of BAD RESEARCH!! You go to some crazy blog that has "Bilderberg" in his name, blindly believe what's on there without doing your own research, and then randomly link whatever's on there to Soros. Very creative, you should write a scifi book

edit on 20-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by recycled
So if Assange is the fall guy for Soros, isn't there a possibility that Soros if the fall guy for.....Just sayin'. Soros's name has crossed the media one too many times for my liking to peg him as "The One".
Who does he answer to? Where does the money go from him?

i agree recycled, i mean we all should know how this works by now,layer upon layer. i dont think soros is the big NWO monster. great thread boondock once again you have given me something to think about. cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join