It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Ok guys....

What if George Soros is in charge of everything, he is attempting to gain power to take the world. What if this is all true?

Now the punchline.

What if he is doing it for the good of us? What if this is all a plan to save the world? Why must we point fingers and say he is wrong for tring to obtain power?

This reminds me of a Japanese story...

The world is controlled by 3 superpowers, Britannia, The EU, and the Chinese Republic. Britannia has taken over Japan and turned it into a Britannian colony. The japaneese try to fight back but are inferior. Then a former Britannian prince who was expelled to japan takes action. Because he could not gain the trust of the japaneese people for they hated the britannians, he wore a mask and took on the identity of Zero. By using Zero he used an manipulated the people around him, eventually left to help the Chinese Rebupic, to gain thier trust. After gaining independence, his followers found that they were just pawns, in his quest for power to overtake britannia. They revealed zero as the britannian he was, and exiled him. Zero then used his power to take control of britannia itself, murder the king, and take his heir to the throne. He was an evil king, even worse than the one before, and took his followers from before captive. Then is a mass public execution, instead of killing the enemies, it was found that this was the plan all along. He masked someone else as Zero and had him Kill him, thus, giving hope to the people that Zero was real, and changing the world.

What if this is a real life version of this story? What if George wants to save the world? Who are we to say anything, we are humans, we have no right to say we understand anything.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by doom27
Ok guys....

What if George Soros is in charge of everything, he is attempting to gain power to take the world. What if this is all true?

Now the punchline.

What if he is doing it for the good of us? What if this is all a plan to save the world? Why must we point fingers and say he is wrong for tring to obtain power?

This reminds me of a Japanese story...

The world is controlled by 3 superpowers, Britannia, The EU, and the Chinese Republic. Britannia has taken over Japan and turned it into a Britannian colony. The japaneese try to fight back but are inferior. Then a former Britannian prince who was expelled to japan takes action. Because he could not gain the trust of the japaneese people for they hated the britannians, he wore a mask and took on the identity of Zero. By using Zero he used an manipulated the people around him, eventually left to help the Chinese Rebupic, to gain thier trust. After gaining independence, his followers found that they were just pawns, in his quest for power to overtake britannia. They revealed zero as the britannian he was, and exiled him. Zero then used his power to take control of britannia itself, murder the king, and take his heir to the throne. He was an evil king, even worse than the one before, and took his followers from before captive. Then is a mass public execution, instead of killing the enemies, it was found that this was the plan all along. He masked someone else as Zero and had him Kill him, thus, giving hope to the people that Zero was real, and changing the world.

What if this is a real life version of this story? What if George wants to save the world? Who are we to say anything, we are humans, we have no right to say we understand anything.

I am Human yes.
And I have all the right to understand everything.
George Soros wants to save the world, from who?
If Soros wanted to save someone, how about all the thousands of starving children that die everyday.
He's had the loot for a while now, the world remains the same or worse.
You must be joking right?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
not sure how i missed this thread, but good work nonetheless boon.

i was unaware of the soros connections, however i have suspected WL's dubious nature for quite some time now.

i am glad that it is becoming more apparent to more people.

im also glad to see that people are putting 2 and 2 together about soros as well, he is definitely some sort of pawn thats being made to look like he is running the show....maybe he is, maybe hes isnt....but one things for certain...that if he is, it is a position thats been bestowed upon him from higher ups, and that is certainly not being covered by anybody....not even beck.

then again, beck seems to slowly be drawing all of this together, he only recently mentioned the rockefellers but refrained from tying them to soros. he still hasnt even mentioned kissinger, the rothschild or even bilderburg/trilateral/cfr for that matter. so far its all being pegged on soros...which i cant help but raise an eyebrow towards.

but im pleased with the direction its all going.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Sorry my bad, I don't mean he is, i'm just saying, why do we have to point fingures and assume that if this is part of a giant agenda, that its for the worse.

Indeed we do have the right to know, i don't mean who don't have the right, what i mean is we have very little knowledge of anything in the universe.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Get real people, think about this, the american government has grown to proposterous levels taking nearly every possibleindustry hostage to control us from education to healthcare to transportation and so on know have taken the food industry, need more proof?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by doom27

Ok. Yes you are right, we dont know even half of anything yet, that dont mean we havent got the right

Thats what I thought you meant, sorry.
I know about pointing fingers and you are also right there, but, Soros is'nt just anyone.
Were talking about one of the richest persons on Earth, you just dont have that kind of money and power unless you are in the Mickey Mouse club, if you know what I mean.
As for Wikileaks, well there have been many people that have come forward throughout the years and they have been stopped and have not had any mass media coverage.
Why now Wikileaks?
There is where I find my logics, of cos I dont know half of it, but im on the right track

This is what I think.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Releasing incriminating data on Bank of America
does help it's competitors when it falls. It allows
the competitors to buy up stock shares and assets
for almost nothing.

It can also influence the stock markets around the world
in the same way.

I'm not sure i'm on-board with your belief, but......................

no matter who is behind the leaks, soros, or others, the potential for them to profit from this info prior to release, which could explain the drips of info, (as opposed to leaks) is astronomical!!!!!!!!!!!

somebody(s) stand to make billions.................

maybe we should use this info to do the same?????????????????

anyway, good post, well thought out....................S&F

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
From 9/11 to Mossad and the CIA, WikiLeaks plugs right into the terrorist scheme mainframe.

I think the main focus should not be the info we have, but the info that's on the way next year.

A.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
When speaking about terrorist's, you don't state the FACT that most terrorist's are Muslim. Most of what you said is just your own opinion without evidence. Wikileaks has been around quite a while before these leaks ever came. Their website contains many things that I find interesting. Such as a secret recording from a Mormon initiation. There are many useful things on Wikileaks and those of you that bash it have no proof to back it up and you just make yourself look real silly and give a bad name to those that only want the truth. There's no room for rumor's, beliefs, what you think. It doesn't matter what you think. All that matter's is if what you think is based on real research.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum Logic
reply to post by boondock-saint

The only thing I can say is...........you're kidding, right? All of the posts you have made supporting him and referencing him, and now all of a sudden, "Oh, wait- he's NWO"?

For some reason it hints at a modified Delphi Technique to me. I've not been here long, but Boony rang bells and whistles for me right off the bat. lol
Link 1
Link 2

I'm just sayin

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Celente is a self-promoting nutball not a reliable source nor is the New American which is just another right wing rag. Sorry NO SALE. With doc dumps as wide and as far reaching as those coming from Wikileaks no specific agenda other than openness is served. Take off the tinfoil hat & you'll think better.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The Greek word soros, σορός (a funereal receptacle (urn, coffin); (by analogy) a bier)
derived from the Proto-Indo-European root *teuə-

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Totally agree with you.
OP's so called "investigation" are 2 links: to one blog and to one news-page.
If that's a serious investigation then I am a hamster.
I doubt Soros became rich and successful by being stupid and I don't believe he'd leave a trail behind if he funded something that he didn't want anyone to know about. There's lots of ways how one can pass money to other - so that no one know where the money comes from.

Also the NWO'ers have always said that US government is controlled by NWO. But now you say Soros is NWO and US gov. are the good guys.

So Soros - NWO, Banksters - NWO, Zionists - NWO, Politicians - NWO.
If that's true then is OP saying that there's a war among NWO itself?
It's like a conspiracy in conspiracy in conspiracy... ???

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Isawsomething

Wikipedia

The family changed its name from Schwartz to Soros in 1936, in response to growing anti-semitism with the rise of fascism. Tivadar liked the new name because it is a palindrome and has a meaning. Although the specific meaning is left unstated in Kaufman's biography, in Hungarian, soros means next in line, or designated successor; and, in Esperanto, it means "will soar".[10] Tivadar taught George to speak Esperanto from birth. George Soros later said that he grew up in a Jewish home and that his parents were cautious with their religious roots.[11]

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
When speaking about terrorist's, you don't state the FACT that most terrorist's are Muslim. Most of what you said is just your own opinion without evidence. Wikileaks has been around quite a while before these leaks ever came. Their website contains many things that I find interesting. Such as a secret recording from a Mormon initiation. There are many useful things on Wikileaks and those of you that bash it have no proof to back it up and you just make yourself look real silly and give a bad name to those that only want the truth. There's no room for rumor's, beliefs, what you think. It doesn't matter what you think. All that matter's is if what you think is based on real research.

to those who only want the truth????????????????

ru kidding????????

please provide ANY documented proof that most terroist are muslim??????????????

you should be ashamed of yourself!!! do you not know the motto here DENY IGNORANCE!!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by archasama
reply to post by backinblack

So Soros - NWO, Banksters - NWO, Zionists - NWO, Politicians - NWO.
If that's true then is OP saying that there's a war among NWO itself?
It's like a conspiracy in conspiracy in conspiracy... ???

Um...yes - you got it! - there are many factions of usefull dupes all following agendas that have been created to hook them in - rings within rings within rings.

As for Sorros - he is undoubtedly a KGB creation along the lines of Armand Hammer www.rense.com...

Wickileaks is part of the general effort of his network (OSI) to undermine the whole basis of nation states - plus probably a neat intel gathering device for the Russians.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

its F!@#$ sad that everything is a agenda, and for the most of the time the agenda is to F!@CK everything up gain more power and money.. i wanna say F!@#$ all this SHI!@# who is going to stand on our side for once?

F!@% it all.

S&F for you boon.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Very good but who controls Soros?he is only a billionare.I would think people like the Rothchilds and there elite group would have a stake in this,so why does it always stop at Soros?I just see Soros as a higher up's puppet.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
michael, we are bigger than u.s. steel..................

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
this is just fiction and grubby (the tone of conviction does not make it better) . its ridiculous to think that soho is the new super villain.
We can be sure its far more complex in terms of its arbitrariness and its typical that the paranoid selective perception always searches for patterns that concentrate the power of such things in ONE hand...
a conspiracy often is a self regulating process of different interests where the one hand does not know what the other does. The scheme of functionality comes from the same goal not from the same plan. And in this case i dont even think that there is one leader of that project.

I am still open to different possibilities as there are just no clear sources and not enough information .

U should not just come with a big theory only cause u read something in one source. But this is typical here.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join