It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Saint, You really out did yourself son! You've confirmed ALL my suspicions about JA and WL! I'd heard some stuff on Beck about the GS / JA connection but have never heard of "muckety".

Way to go bro! You done us proud!

I was listening this morning to a local talk show on 570 here in Dallas. There are people coming out of the wood work saying " well, maybe the tin foil hat bridgade isnt nuts after all!" (thats paraphrased but close).

Now the REAL interesting part happens.

Do they speed up the agenda? FCC is going ahead with "net neutrality" regardless of the judiciary. We'll see how this floats (and I do mean "floats").

Do the people rise up? Far too many are still asleep.

We live in interesting times folks.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I meant you expecting me to spend hours looking up what I've already said and absorbed that is available on the Internet for you to find on your own.

I appreciate the please and thank you, but I'm very busy at work and typing this stuff in hyper-speed while working, hence I'm sure many typo's. I could have been more careful how I worded that and my apologies, but so often people here rely on everyone else to do all the searching and documenting for them when it's so easy to do themselves.

When anyone asks for proof instead of checking for themselves, they are usually saying a person wrong without even knowing or checking for themselves. The media is fully aware of all this, but they are hiding it. Anyone on the Progressive Team will lie in a heartbeat about this stuff. They don't care that history has proven that their agenda is a road to doom and servitude. They envision themselves as Party insiders who will get to control everyone else I think. I saw lot's of that in the early 70's.

Either way if you are saying I'm wrong, the ball is in your court. It's all easy enough to find.

I'm gone for tonight. I have 6 employee's staring at me now wanting their paychecks. 5 on January 1st thanks to Obama's insane idea of stimulating the economy. I'd like to run into all his proponents about the middle of next year when unemployment increases by a couple of percent and food skyrockets.

I'll leave you with a quote from Obama that is well known regarding his energy plans -
"The cost of Energy will necessarily Skyrocket"

Fill your Pantry and put some spare change in a sock drawer. This is going to make the 60's look tame when the real riots start. I've seen this before. I can't be fooled again. The Ayers bunch will be in full gear soon.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
That info is then used as blackmail
against enemies of Soros, such as
competing partners, Banks not aligned
with the Soros line, Corporations,
Politicians, Governments of every make
and model. The agenda is NOT money.
It is power and control. If you have
the power to control everyone, then
you can rule the world. Soros doesn't want
your money, he wants your soul.

Kind of reminds me of how J Edgar Hoover blackmailed America into getting away with all the illegal things the CIA did.

He had information regarding everyone and anyone. No one was safe from the central intelligence agency, and if you dare to shine the light on the CIA, your darkest secrets would be exposed. Yea, senators and congressmen weren't safe.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here is George Soros telling that he made money
off the financial crisis. He also states our need
for a Super Bank

Just 1 Super Bank?
hmmm
does that sound familiar
to his calls for a one world
order ???

edit on 12/2/2010 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Just throwing this on the wall to see if it sticks.

A friend of mine thinks that the missle off of the coast of Cali WAS ours...but "We" didnt push the button.

Hackers saying "look what we can do"?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
No, they don't.
Ft. Bragg has a naval base, yes?
are you affiliated with the US military?

yes, they do.
I just posted the video where Soros
admits he helped the Nazis and also
why he did it.

And No ..... Ft. Bragg is a US Army Base.
And No, I am NOT affiliated with the
US Military.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Soros also lent a hand in bankrupting Argentina. Whilst the intimate friend of our reformers, Domingo Cavallo, was destroying Argentina’s production system, Soros bought up 400,00 ha. of land (not to mention real estate in Buenos Aires) and turned the large-scale beef producer. He intends to supply Europe – just at a time when in Europe the psychosis about "mad cow disease" was rampant, yet in the USA nobody has ever heard about such an affliction.

www.northstarcompass.org...
heres a good bio
he is now the largest farmer in argentina

crash the ecomomy
buy for a song
this is how they operate
currency manipulation.

PS say, real estate has taken a tumble in the states

edit on 2-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2010 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

There, the poor thing allegedly worked as a railway porter, a dishwasher in a bar - and suddenly he was able to enter one of the most prestigious universities in the world, the London School of Economics. And furthermore, he became a close associate of the Rothschild bankers. Democracy is s society of equal opportunities!

from the link in my last post

bankers can always use someone who knows money doesn't care who owns it.
someone who has no guilt in doing dirty jobs
because the boss's money demands it.
look at the forclosure situation in the US ...

its hatchet man time.
they own it all......
they just have to "deport a few people "
they call that a sociopath.
PS
I think Obamas veto has been quiety overturned
I heard such anyway

edit on 2-12-2010 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I meant you expecting me to spend hours looking up what I've already said and absorbed that is available on the Internet for you to find on your own.

I appreciate the please and thank you, but I'm very busy at work and typing this stuff in hyper-speed while working, hence I'm sure many typo's. I could have been more careful how I worded that and my apologies, but so often people here rely on everyone else to do all the searching and documenting for them when it's so easy to do themselves.

When anyone asks for proof instead of checking for themselves, they are usually saying a person wrong without even knowing or checking for themselves. The media is fully aware of all this, but they are hiding it. Anyone on the Progressive Team will lie in a heartbeat about this stuff. They don't care that history has proven that their agenda is a road to doom and servitude. They envision themselves as Party insiders who will get to control everyone else I think. I saw lot's of that in the early 70's.

Either way if you are saying I'm wrong, the ball is in your court. It's all easy enough to find.

No. You made numerous claims and directly insulted me for asking for sources. I did not say nor imply that you were wrong. I merely asked for sources, and you have insulted, insinuated, and tap-danced around this simple, polite request.

Don't continue to attack me now, when you refuse to back up your claims. You have had the time to post three VERY long posts here, but can't be bothered to add sources when asked nicely?

Also, your claims that I am a 'liberal' are baseless character assassination.

Is this standard for this website? I was under the impression there were moderation standards here.

edit on 2-12-2010 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
crash the ecomomy
buy for a song
this is how they operate
currency manipulation.

reminds me of that book entitled

"Confessions of an Economic Hitman"

the guy who wrote that book worked
for the CIA by the way

an interview with the author of
that book is on youtube if u
wanna get the lowdown. just
search for the book title at youtube
and u should find it.

Is there an economic hit on America
being led by wikileaks/soros ????
It wouldn't be the first time soros has
done that to countries.
edit on 12/2/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

Originally posted by jaynkeel
So Boon did this come about after our discussion on that other thread the other day? In your search down the rabbit hole?
I gotta say think you nailed it again on this thread.

Yes
I did change my mind after that conversation
with you in the other thread. A lot can happen
in one's opinions in a 24 hr period.

and thanks for your input here

maybe you could post that link, I think it might be helpful for those of us that are not quite sure how an opinion can change 180o in one day??

no offense, just figured it might help!!

good to see you back on your thread...............do you have time now to address the above question??

thanks in advance!!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

"Confessions of am economic hitman"
exactly what I was thinking.
now it is the U$'s turn
sorry to say

PPS
max kaiser's idea that if everyone bought a silver coin
would mess the hitmen up because they ( like JP Morgan ) have short sold silver 100 to one

edit on 2-12-2010 by Danbones because: pps corrections etc

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
There you go conspiracy guys...

Wikileaks is a conspiracy theorist wet dream (at least suppose to be) what we’ve got here is a post against it..

You guys ever satisfy..?

I mean here is the proof we’ve all been asking for a long time and we don’t believe in it..!!

Lmao…

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Wait a second...in some ways I see your point. But, really they do not need to blow up the system necessarily to bring in a NWO. They were doing just fine incrementally taking our rights and pacifying us. Do you not think it is possible that Soros might actually be a good guy, wanting a better world to emerge? What evidence do we have that Soros is part of the NWO just because he is funding Wikileaks? Isn't it possible the government simply went corrupt and had too much power and Soros wanted to help take it down? Haven't we all been hoping some billionaire would come along and fund the revolution?

He's helped destroy economies in Russia, Britain, Malaysia, Tailand...and profited off of them all.

Now the US.

Soros a "good guy wanting a better world"? This is sarcasm I hope.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer
good to see you back on your thread...............do you have time now to address the above question??
thanks in advance!!

i have almost 6K posts here, I just do not have the time
to go hunting for a post that was mainly a conversation
between me and him and not you. But if you want to
read it bad enough, just click on my profile and search
my posts to ur hearts content.

Actually I find it irrelevant to this OP since the post
he was referring to was in reference to another OP
in a completely different thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
Soros collaborated with the Nazis as a 14 year old Jewish boy?
No no, that's a lie. He actually saved many Jews from deportation from Hungary.
But, I must be wrong, Glen Beck's facts allways check out

No, it's not a lie. He did help the Nazis steal land
from the Jews when he was 14. Here is that fact
coming out of his own mouth. around 2 mins
into this video

the interviewer asked if he felt guilty and he said no.
He was looking to the future. He posed as a Christian
to save his own skin.

So yes, Beck's facts do check out

Come on... Really...

So you are saying Glen Beck is right in saying a 14 year old jewish boy was collaborating with the Nazis in stealing land?

Were the jews working in Auschwitz Nazi collaberators aswell?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
I mean here is the proof we’ve all been asking for a long time and we don’t believe in it..!!

Proof of what? There's really not alot of proof of anything, other than politicians and diplomats are two faced swindlers. No big surprise there. You think any true conspiracy theorist is just gonna believe something that's handed to them on a silver platter because it seems like something they want to hear? Like I said before, and pretty much anytime I've posted on this subject, since the mainstream media is laying it all out for us, I have a real hard time swallowing it. There's already been too much proof that the MSM is bought and paid for by the elitists to believe that they would do anything but devote a small piece to discrediting WL and convincing America that they work for Al Queda, if WL posed any real threat to them.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

no, I believe you stated that he had changed your mind with that conversation..........

a total turn around of opinion...

it would stand to reason that it would be a memorable conversation if it was powerful enough to make you do a 180o

just tell me which thread yesterday, and I will do the search??

not too much to ask, is it??

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Is there a specific definition of 'NWO' that is used here on ATS?

Because it would appear based on reading this thread that it is just a catch-phrase for things anyone doesn't like.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
Come on... Really...
So you are saying Glen Beck is right in saying a 14 year old jewish boy was collaborating with the Nazis in stealing land?

geez, what is with u trying to twist words
for an agenda??

I am saying that Soros admitted on tape that
he collaborated willingly (not by force) to help
steal land from Jews and give it to the Germans.

Soros hid the fact from the Germans that he had
been raised a Jew and pretended to be a Christian
so he could avoid the concentration camps.

So yes, this is what Beck is saying.
And Soros confirmed it on tape.

Can we move on now, since the evidence
is validated from the source ???

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join