It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: YouTube Restores Banned Video After Media Storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

UPDATED DEC. 1, 2010 2:20 PM CST — You Tube issued TheAlexJonesChannel a notice reversing its PREVIOUS DECISION to freeze the account. In the newest contact, You Tube writes that “Upon additional review we have reinstated the material and removed any penalties that had been applied to your account.”

UPDATE: Following the news that TheAlexJonesChannel would be frozen after it attempted to challenge the removal of its video posting of the Apache Helicopter video released through Wikileaks, YouTube contacted us AGAIN and reversed its decision, restoring the video following media criticism.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
oh how nice, youtube dosnt have a choice and has to restore a video hahaha
i guess alex finnaly found something nice.
and we know how nice google is

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think this is the 2nd time the voice of the people does show to be strong. First they took off the Obama Deception, which they brought back with its original views and hits. Keep in mind that it was the 2nd video in Youtube history that they had ever brought back. This is great success and on behalf of all supporters, I continue to wish Mr. Jones luck with his Talk Radio Show.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
someone should start an uncensoredtube, but i don't think the majority of people can stomach the pure evil that walks the earth.

there of videos in high definition and close ups of people getting their throats slit, being tourniqueted until their heads pop off and of multiple murders.

i think the only way to combat this evil is to witness it, i think the only way to get people to realize that this exists and to get angry enough to fight back, is to watch it with your own eyes.

the majority of people live in fantasy land where they think evil doesn't exist. as long as evil can hide behind censorship it can continue relatively unchecked.

edit on 1-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

I hate Alex Jones, he's an odd combination of a crying baby, a raving mad man, and a guy who clearly has nothing to be mad nor cry about.

I hope people enjoy that he makes tons off of extorting conspiracy theories and at the same time ruins every bit of credibility we have to the general public every time the douche bag picks up a microphone, video camera, or megaphone.

But people love to be scared.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Amen to that brother! If only more people saw with your clarity when it comes to AJ.

Rev

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That's what happens when you paint a picture of doom and gloom from your ivory tower.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Wikileaks IS "Unsensoredtube".

Evil is everywhere,I see it when I look in the mirror.

This is what most refuse to see.

I see this because of "Indoctrination".

I see me.

Anyway.......................................

top topics

join