It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News!!! NASA To disclose About a Finding on Extraterrestrial Life. FO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
www.nzherald.co.nz...

Go ahead, read it. I know you want to.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Wow, You have anger issues. Do you realize how much data ATS has to keep on their servers? Posting on the same thing ALL the time takes up huge amounts of DATA. I'd like ATS to be free to the internet community. If you have a problem with me trying to help ATS, then U2U me. Don't make this personal. I didn't, and you shouldn't. But you have an issue, SPIT it out on a U2U!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Whatever!

2nd line

And the third is to say whatever again! No need for the U2U for this.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
LOL, Microbial Live sounds like Disclosure to me. If they really did find it, it would be a huge find. And I would appreciate that they finally shared something worthy with the paying public.

lol
it's just hard for me to fathom that
so many can be amused by this.

Ok, come over to my house and fluff
my pillows and use a swab for a sample
and check it out under a microscope.
Look at all the critters in there.
Are we that easily amused these days?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
reply to post by harrytuttle

And who made you Chief Indian here? I can care less about your rants. If you don't want to talk about it and are tired of the topic, why don't you just scram! Poof, disappear. Nobody wants your negativity around here.

Boy I just about hate it when people just rant to get their little stars filled out. should I click on your little star so that you could feel better about yourself? I bet it will make it all better...

Your ignorance and immaturity shows in your post. I will no longer waste my time with a CHILD who tells me to "scram, Poof, disappear"! That shows your level of intelligence - No mature Adult would use those words, and if they did, they have a problem!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I do believe you are on to something here, they (Three Amigo's/MOD's) should take all of these combined threads and post them as a single thread post. Most of the info is repeated terribly, and I have to agree with you on that.
When the time comes, I am sure there will be some kind of affirmative action towards these repetitive thread posts, or simply, "Kill the thread"! There we go!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
its finnnaly time, they cant hide the meteor forever cant they
when we see it in the sky it will be too late i guess

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
it's just hard for me to fathom that
so many can be amused by this.

Ok, come over to my house and fluff
my pillows and use a swab for a sample
and check it out under a microscope.
Look at all the critters in there.
Are we that easily amused these days?

LOL, do you live in space? Or on another Planet? If so, I would be ecstatic. If you lived off the planet I would be visiting your house often. Probably tell you that I would do your laundry, then sneak up on the microscope and study the alien life forms.

What is your point anyways?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Felisa Wolfe-Simon was on an episode of Morgan Freeman's Through the Wormhole series. The episode "How Did We Get Here?". It discusses Mono lake.

If anyone wants to watch it, might be a preview of tomorrow's announcement. Her part starts at 2:00 into the video.

edit on 12/1/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
reply to post by harrytuttle

Your ignorance and immaturity shows in your post. I will no longer waste my time with a CHILD who tells me to "scram, Poof, disappear"! That shows your level of intelligence - No mature Adult would use those words, and if they did, they have a problem!

Like I said, Whatever!

"scram, Poof, disappear"! Are wise words when dealing with a hater. If you don't like it, you can always look to these words and do the right thing. And quit bothering me, shoo!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

He's not a hater, he's telling it like it is. You seem to be a very narrow minded person. You should have at least used the function of the search button before you started this thread, because then you would have found the other 6 or so that had been made beforehand.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think I found it
www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

He's not a hater, he's telling it like it is. You seem to be a very narrow minded person. You should have at least used the function of the search button before you started this thread, because then you would have found the other 6 or so that had been made beforehand.

Ok, you have shared your 2 cents.

Now back to the topic, and if you don't want to talk about the topic then you too can go and put them wise words to good use.

If you have had enough of this thread, then I have had enough of you too. So please do the right thing. And as for the narrow minded comment, WHATEVER! I will click on your little star as well so you can feel better.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

Star for you
People need to use ATS search function. You are absolutely correct, I'm no hater.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Why don't both of you comment on each other’s post to see who gets the most stars? The winner (the one with most stars) gets to be the first to scram

Anyways...

SpaceJ nice vid, Thanks!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You have no respect for ATS members!! F*** YOU - JUST because you registered in 2006, you think You can speak to us like SH**?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

This is a site that allows people to voice their opinion and debate what others have to say. Why don't you take a little constructive criticism in stride, allow others to speak their mind, and leave it at that. I really don't think anyone was trying to attack you, they were simply stating the FACT that there have been a lot of threads about this topic already.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Whew! This is getting heated!
Popcorn anyone??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61d75be0c8fc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Whew! This is getting heated!
Popcorn anyone??