It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Very Strange Is Happening To Me. (Explaination Needed)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers.

Ok so heres the story, over the past few years something very strange has been happening to me. What is this strange thing you ask, well when I close my eyes for a period of time (usally around 10-15 minutes) I begin to see peoples faces not the faces of those I know but the faces of complete strangers. Sometimes its just the face sometimes its an entire person, I never see more than one at a time but often see at least three people in the period of my eyes being shut.

Now I know some of you will say i'm dreaming but i'm not. I can open my eyes at anytime and I am full aware. However the next part could be due to a part dream-like state.

So, lately this strange phenomenon has taken a twist. Now after seeing the "faces" when i'm on the edge of sleep I hear a women say my name and almost everytime i'll fall straight to sleep. This is not all, when I wake I often see figures around me but once my eyes focus and I sit up they appear to be gone.

I'm not claiming to be psychic or clairvoyant, the only reason I am talking about this is because I recently told my girlfriend about it and she told me "you've probley got suming wrong with your head!".

So I ask can anyone explain?

Is this happening/happened to you?

Peace.
ALS

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Honestly, I would humbly recommend that you consider consulting with your Doctor about this. I am not discounting the possibility that you might be experiencing something spiritual... But checking to make sure that there isn't a physical issue, before contemplating more fantastic theories.

This most definitely falls into a "better safe than sorry" heading.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

use it to your advantage and try and work with it.

you may not know what it is yet but your not crazy... you'll be crazy when you kill your mother with a 3 foot sword.

write down everything you see every time you see it.

soon enough you'll know what it is.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
all though reading your title i was gunna joke and say its just puberty.. but i thought i should post a real answer first aahaa

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
lol...yeah this same thing has been happening to me for a few years now. Random faces in HD quality popping into my brain...no one i've ever seen, and i've been a bartender for 13 years now....no auditory for me...yet. I wait to see the person the following few days...but then forget

best of luck

edit: it does not seem random, even though the faces are random, the experience does not seem to be??
edit on 1-12-2010 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Try to talk to those you see. They may want to make a contact with you but you are not trying to listen to them. Ask them if they want to talk to you. Always get a pen and paper ready so that you can record your conversation. Or maybe a voice recorder.

Do not forget to share here in ATS the messages that you got.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by machines4200

No i'm way past that strange phenomenon!

Anyway thanks for the orginal post, i'll take the advice on board.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So, lately this strange phenomenon has taken a twist. Now after seeing the "faces" when i'm on the edge of sleep I hear a women say my name and almost everytime i'll fall straight to sleep. This is not all, when I wake I often see figures around me but once my eyes focus and I sit up they appear to be gone.

Not to sound ignorant here, but you may want to see a doctor about this. Personally, I'd say it's just you dreaming, but yeah...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have never heard of this happening to anyone.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Strange indeed, But I to have heard a soft female voice
except I,m fully awake siting at the computer or having coffee
in the morning. this voice is soft and easy ,but
completely audible .I have no answers though ?( It has happened four times
an no one is around).The voice says my name.
I guess it started about three months ago...unnerving to
say the least. Peace.
edit on 1-12-2010 by BrainGarden because: clarification

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thanks for the concern, I actually have a doctor appointment on Friday I might bring it up. Although i'm worried they might dismiss me as a crank and try to put me on meds.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

reply to post by BadBoYeed

Well stone me! I'm glad i'm not the only one. "Random faces in HD quality" its the same for me the level of detail I can see is what gets me the most.

It isn't random with me either I see the faces almost everytime me eyes are closed for a long period of time.

Peace.
ALS

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/12/1 by GradyPhilpott because: see note above

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Are you into anything occult? (Things like witchcraft, casting spells, masonry, satanic masonry).
I ask because if you've messed with anything like that it can invite demons into your home.
And demons love to mess with people.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

I will try but I always seem to fall straight to sleep after I hear the voice.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This also happens to me. mind you only the past year or 2
Clear faces...NOT dreaming....I think its a spiritual phenomenon.....

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Nope, reading threads on ATS is about as far as I go with the occult.

Althought I have tried to astral project, without much luck I might add.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There's nothing to be afraid of...

Great work paying attention to them. As you already know, they're not hallucinations...you're working toward the next step...

At that stage of awakening, I suggest a triad of reading literature that will continue to crack your egg...

1. Tao Te Ching (translation by Stephen Mitchell)
2. Art of Dreaming by Carlos Castaneda
3. The Active Side of Infinity by Carlos Castaneda

Reading doesn't equal understanding.

Understanding doesn't equal realization.

Never give up my friend.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kerrylee

Hmmm so thats three of us so far. I wonder how many people get this?

I must admit its nice to know i'm not the only one.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I recently started having nightmares every night, which involves being chased by an exotic animal like a tiger, shadow figure etc. I do have 2 words, "bed bugs". I had a bed bug infestation earlier this year, which left me insomniac for months until we finally got rid of them. I had bumps on my skin and I didn't know what was causing them, so I was told by my doctor that I had bed bugs. I didn't know what the doctor was talking about because there was no sights of them, but in reality I didn't know what they "really" looked like. I decided to go for a nap one afternoon and I spotted a tiny insect crawling on my arm. The little f-er bit me too; as if all the biting and blood sucking wasn't enough for it. Oh, you betcha I stepped on that POS! I think I might be suffering from sleep deprivation because of loss hours of sleep I had over the summer, which sums to 48-72 hours.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by denaliland

Thank you for the reading tips, I will get my head into them straight away. I am desprate for answers.

What do you mean by next step?

Peace.
ALS

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join