It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Cable Disclosure: What The Media Is Not Telling You

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

We wouldn't want those pesky Palestinians to radio out for help or communicate with each other now would we...(tasteless sarcasm for heartless zionists)

Hmm, reminds me of the USS Liberty, when Israel jammed all communications from the ship..
No easy feat given that the Liberty at the time was the most advanced spy ship in the world..

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Removed
edit on 1-12-2010 by EFGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Bumping this back to the first page.
Great research OP
S & F for you...and 10 more if I could.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Of course they are hiding the truth from us and just picking and choosing which information to show while at the same time condemning Wikileaks. Why not do real journalism and at least show what Wikileaks released even if you aren’t good enough to do the investigative reporting yourself.

It appears to me the only investigative reporting our MSM knows how to do is on celebrities and murders. They are completely worthless.

Wikileaks, IMO, is a champion of the US first amendment and those who think Wikileaks should be closed down or labeled a terrorist organization obviously have a deep seated hatred for our Constitutional Rights, well what we have left of them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b82249650a0.png[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There's been a leak tonight about Russia intimidating US agencies by allegedly photo-shopping pictures of an US official raping a 9 yr oldchild cablegate....__._/cable/2009/01/09MOSCOW226.html . Whether the picture is photo-shopped or not - there is no info. on it but the cables says it is photo-shopped.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Getting Ugly and Personal with NDI
----------------------------------
¶7. (C) On January 29, USAID FSNs received an email from
XXXXXXXXXXXX with a photoshopped image of
XXXXXXXXXXXX reclining with an underage
child. The picture was attached to a message, ostensibly from
a Russian citizen, which accused XXXXXXXXXXXX of raping
her 9-year old daughter. This latest provocation falls on the
heels of a scandal in Murmansk alleging NDI interference in
local elections and harassment of NDI staff XXXXXXXXXXXX.
The Ambassador met with representatives from NDI on January
30 on harassment of the NGO, reported septel.

cablegate....__._/cable/2009/01/09MOSCOW226.html

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
According to latest news
Wikileaks is back up even after Amazon pulled its server ..

uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by robertauthor

Yep just accessed it, it's running as smooth as waxed women's legs.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I hate being ignorant of anything, so would someone PLEASE help me out. why would Israel insist on not letting the Palestinians have control over their electromagnetic field.
"A Palestinian state must be
demilitarized, without control over its air space and
electro-magnetic field,"

I am confused as to what this means.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
isnt it interesting that untill wiki started talking about banks they were relitivly ok
then they discuss leaking bankers emails and wham
seams strange

xploder

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thanks for giving us what the media just can't bring themselves to give.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well it may not be the media's fault exactly as they do have D Notices placed on them which prevents them from reporting certain events.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
As cautious as I have been about commenting about Wikileaks, I think I finally understand what is happening here. It seems as if Julian has made a crucible, forcing the various governments and leaders of the world to do one of two things. Either they allow the leaks to continue, knowing it will gradually destroy their credibility, or they arrest/detain Julian, in which case the key to the insurance file is released. It's an incredible chess game to watch, but Julian has replaced all of his pawns with queens.

I used to associate with the hacker crowd in my teens in the early 80's, hacking BBS's and such. Many people do not realize how intelligent and strategic these type of people are, mostly due to the risk of what they are attempting to do. The fact that this man, and his associates, are willing to put their lives on the line for nothing other than the simple truth, is far greater than most of us here would ever attempt.

While we may not all agree with his methods, and even less can agree on his motives, one thing remains clear. These people have far more courage than most people on this site or anywhere else. Why? Because whether it is right or wrong, at least they are willing stand up and do something instead of just talking about it on the internet.

The feelings I am starting to have over all of this are starting to open my eyes to the fact that the world needs more people like this, and it's high time we all start doing something about it, myself included. The world over the centuries has not advanced or changed simply by people talking about it, but by taking action. I have some ideas of what I can use my skills to do, and I sincerely hope that those of you who feel the same way I do ask yourselves two things- Who are you, and what do you want. If you cannot answer those questions, then you are not living- you are simply existing.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Quantum Logic because: changed an analogy to better suit my point

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
At least this time the media is picking out certain things and detailing on them. With all the other leaks, such as The Afghan War Diary", no one picked out certain files and said "Hey, that's messed up"...nothing real ground breaking you know. The media would basically just report that a new batch of files is up. Maybe this is saying the general population shouldn't really worry about the war so much, there are much more messed up things going on in the world right now.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
ITA, a lot of stuff was in the small details - there's a lot of state dept. as foreign arms dealers for the military industrial complex, and there's a lot of mention of changing curriculum in schools to promote US type agenda.

Could you or anyone else elaborate on the "changing the curriculum in schools" info?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Either way, this Assange guy is full of crap.. These leaks will be so epic they will rewrite history huh? That should say alot about this clown. Somethin stinks..

Deebo

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Which ones are new discoveries?

We already knew all of this, before Wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum Logic

Very well said!! I have to admit, I was first skeptical about how these leaks would "change the world" because I didn't see some huge single piece of information. What I'm starting to see is that it's the collective impact of all these tiny pieces of information riddled like bird shot throughout the entire set of cables.

Let's get the agendas all out in the open.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Sheol

Which ones are new discoveries?

We already knew all of this, before Wikileaks.

These disclosures may not be new to you or others who keep in touch with international foray but they are new to the majority of populace.Sadly, the media has yet again kept the populace at dark.

"A better informed public is not a bad thing... except if your entire job is based on trying to keep people in the dark. Look at who's complaining the most about Wikileaks and you realize that it's the people who benefit from not being held accountable for their actions."
edit on 2-12-2010 by Sheol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by I AM LEGION

Well Assange must be getting to them. If it was no big deal as Hilary is spouting off then why the calls for his assassination(Ex Stephen Harper advisor in Canada) to the calls for Wikileaks to be labeled a terrorist org and Julian Assange being added to Interpol Most Wanted over Rape allegations in Sweden.

This would be the 1st time to my knowledge that a suspected rapist was placed on the most wanted list on Interpol. Isn't it suppose to deal with International Organized Crime? I would like to see the Bank info they have. Could be interesting.

Great job OP, well put together and I think you're right about China. They are master chess players also, of course they would tell South Korea they no longer support North Korea knowing full well that SK will run and tell their US masters. China does not want a US presence on their border and would rather put up with NK as it is today than have that.

I don't know how well the Japanese people would support Japan acquiring nukes as a lot of them lost relatives to the US's use of them in WW2.

The Asian peninsula is deteriorating quickly it would seem after relative stability.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join