It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Some Help Identifying..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
A friend of mine sent this youtube link (not his video) to me this morning, and ask for some help identifying.
It's from October of this year.

I honestly have no idea, the only thing i could think of would be a jet of some type, whatever it is, it's really hauling a**!!

Anyway, I figure someone on here could lend a hand.

edit on 1-12-2010 by amadeus30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by amadeus30

it is not an ass

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by amadeus30

Thats an interesting clip and hopefully someone will be able to help you identify what it might be, I sure can't though.
Thanks for posting it!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Although I don't see wings, I would also agree with your theory of a passing airplane. You have this jet say moving at approx. 500 miles an hr. (my estimate) and that other thing (jet) passing from the opposing side at approx. 500 miles an hour (again, a guess). Therefore, it really does look like it's hauling ass. Just my opinion.

BUT - Again the wings if there are any seem really obscured.
edit on 12/1/2010 by hhcore because: I felt like it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

The lack of defined wings is whats got me scratching my head, but like you said, they my be just really obscured

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It would probably help if we knew exactly which bit of Japan the land mass below is, then we could estimate speed

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
That's a nice video! Star and
. It's a very fast object. Can't see any wings. I'm not into the cgi world, but if created it's well done.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I honestly have no idea, the only thing i could think of would be a jet of some type, whatever it is, it's really hauling a**!!

You have to remember, it's heading in the opposite direction. A "hovering" and close craft would be seen as fast as you go by...let alone something moving in that direction.

It's really too small to tell for certainty, but the speed isn't abnormal, when you consider that both are moving.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
To me this looks like nothing more than a passing plane a few hundred feet below the original plane and probably up to a mile away. they are passing each other in flight, so as fas as the speed of the second plane, to me thats not very important.
edit on 1-12-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
i hadn't considered the fact that the two crafts going in different directions would make it appear faster than it really was..but it makes sense.

Thanks for the help ATS

top topics

join