It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Stealth Planet May Explain Rain of Comets from Solar System's Edge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thewanger

I am angry with you for even typing this. You either think everyone is very very stupid... Or someone thought you were when they told you that.

Stop being ridiculous!!!! If this even had a sliver of truth...It would be EVERYWHERE by now..

Why the hell wouldn't anyone talk about it?.. Apparently critical thinking and common sense have left the building..

But..... Shouldn't I have expected this, in this thread?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I can't believe the ignorance of people on this web sight as of late......

These are university level Scientists telling everyone, not just 'us Nibiru people' as you put it so eloquently, that this is a POSSIBILITY. No where is my posts did i say that this was a hard fact yet.

With that said, I would like to say it one more time, OPEN YOUR EYES FOLKS.

I'm not asking you to believe me, I am asking you to open up your mind to the possibility of this being true, just as these extremely smart people speaking in this article have. For all of your claims for proof, all i can provide up to this point is still debatable, and on that much I think we can agree. BUT, for one damn minute just open up your mind and realize that these professional scientists, not 'us Nibiru people' Are saying it's possible.

Please don't be so arrogant that you cant even agree that this is a pretty major kick back to all of us crazy nibiru folks.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

lolwut? I couldn't see it today and I haven't heard it anywhere.

please elaborate. your brother is a what? where in australia does he live?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...(star)

"May be" is an accurate discription of the situation, the OP did not say "is"
the description of the object is described in a way by the sources that matches closely enough the descriptions of Planet x, so comparisons are to be expected....accurate or not.
what ever it is, or might be, if it is, are the sources fault not the OP
www.telegraph.co.uk...

the question(s) would be
why did the sources phrase things the way they have?
and why can't some posters read that?
edit on 1-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Interesting if true as several posters on this sight that claim to know everything shall be eating their words
2nd line

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
'Tyche' study has passed peer review.

Persistent Evidence of a Jovian Mass Solar Companion in the Oort Cloud

Icarus
Article in Press, Accepted Manuscript

dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.icarus.2010.11.009

arXiv and previous thread on ATS

arxiv.org/abs/1004.4584
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread565854/pg1

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

This is where i have a problem... I used to believe that Nibiru existed... Then I ran accross thing like "they say it is possible" "they think it might exist" If you go back 3600 years and look at the disasters...it makes sense blah blah blah blah blah...

NO PROOF!!! ALL ASSUMPTIONS!!! ALL SPECULATION!!!

All of the dates where they said it would be visible...have come and past... Did it turn anyone off?? Nope.. like any man made conspiracy... they change the date.. Why not? If you can make money and keep the "excitment" alive keep em going!!!

NEWS FLASH!!! It is possible that a meteor is going to land in my back yard TONIGHT!!! Leading scientists say "it is possible"

How Pathetic!!!!!!!!!

It is possible that a Microsoft mouse controller is going to exit my rear in the near future... This would explain the stomach pain!!! This would explain the missing mouse.. IT MUST BE TRUE!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by buddybaney

If they do find it and it exisst they wont lie about it, purely because they know that sooner or later amateur astronomers will see it, and u will get at least one whistleblower come out from all these government paid astronomers....so to lie wud be futile and will only cause outrage and anger when the population does become aware of its existance if of course its a threat to us....

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You must be new. Every conspiracy theory theory on this site is speculation with no actual proof.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Look, quit saying it doesn't exist. I don't see you investigating with a telescope or flying to space. I don't know if I believe the Nibiru theory either but something similar could exist. Theres so much in space we have discovered. Heck we even miss close flyby's with asteroids. It will happen one day...Im sure. Flagged, good interesting thread OP

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Yeah if they lie about it eventually people will just see it from their own backyards and NASA will lose all their credibility because they say they couldn't even see it.
edit on 1/12/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

No... I am not new.. Just "new clothes"

Most conspiracies are either proven or put to rest after 3 or 4 years with ZERO PROOF!!!

Apparently it is comprehension skills that are in question here!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
They will announce it, from their bunker..

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Well, I feel sorry for you. The fact that you get so angry about this topic tells me this is my que to leave it.

If its going to take a meteor landing in you back yard to open your eyes up to the on ALL INCLUSIVE FACT, that you or I, or Scientist, DON'T know everything; I hope its a really small one.

As for me, I'll be spending the rest of my time with "those Nibiru people".... they are a lot less bitchy.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

for someone who USED to believe, i feel that ur ridicule of those who still do is pretty disgusting. oh u have seen the light u KNOW FOR A FACT that it doesnt exist huh?...well instead of downing on the people who do believe why dont u explain why it doesnt...not only will that be more constructive than having a go at people, but with your unrefutable evidence that u have that it doesnt exist im sure you will convert some people to your way of thinking....ill await your response and look forward to seeing your proof.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

I understand the excitement... Probably the same reason that all of the Nibiru folks have watched Avatar 50+ times.
Its exciting .. I get it..

You probably think that this planet is bringing new life to the solar system. (Annunaki) ? Any thoughts of us making contact with "ET" that are inhabiting nibiru???... I get the excitment ....Does all logic have to be thrown to the way side?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

This is OBVIOUSLY a thread about dicussing "May be"...
and what is to be descerned from the information presented by the sources.
which is the kind of thing ATS is for

seems odd you can't comprehend that

ascared you might lose a bet or something if planet x turns out to be real?
will your religion collapse?
the deed to the country you live in will turn out to be BOGUS....?
what?
edit on 1-12-2010 by Danbones because: content spelling

edit on 1-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

When you say "you" are you referring to me? I don't believe in Niburu or anything so no.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
lol earthlings are soo funny, i swear i'm from somewhere else

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

interesting little video that i think may pertain to the content of this thread.....what are nasa up to??

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join