It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gut Feeling Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Firstly, I'd like to apologize for posting in this forum instead of following Skeptic Overlords direction of posting personal prediction in BTS. However, (see below); so if it could be moved by someone who can like an admin then please do so.

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.belowtopsecret.com
Suggestions:
Try reloading: www.­belowtopsecret.­com
Search on Google

This could sound like a silly prediction, however, research has shown that your first gut instinct serves you better most times. So here's my little prediction story I guess.

When scrolling down the threads on ATS, and I got to the Urgent China meeting and N' Korea moving its missiles closer to the border with S' Korea, well my gut "sent" a thought to my brain as to "Monday". This up coming Monday the 6th of December 2010.

Now I don't know what's going to happen. Probably nothing. But I feel armed conflict is going to occur over there.

Anyways, cant believe i'm actually writing one of these stupid threads. I already feel stupid and ashamed

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
"one of these stupid threads" eh?

I suppose you mean because you feel silly buying into and peddling your "gut feeling"... well don't! that's part of what the forums are here for I suppose. But I should warn you, there is no prize if you are correct!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

My gut feeling tells me i'm going to have a bowel movement soon, perhaps immediately after i'm done with this case study.

I'm gonna hold you to your word, Monday it is, 9th december. Actually Tuesday here, but we'll see.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Update: I was wrong, no bowel movement needed.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Your prediction seems to be a bit lacking in details. It is overall a bit vague.

The problem here is that anything can happen on the given date, and then it would be easy to say: oh look, i predicted something would happen.

Just saying, it is a bit vague.

VvV

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I have a gut feeling,

that as long as humans exists, they will continue to have gut feelings.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I had a bad feeling in my gut about last Monday... But turned out to be a dodgy kebab I ate Sunday night...

Anyway if you feel stupid putting this prediction... Why did you do it?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
w00t, Didn't come true. You're such a sucker DaRAGE!!!!

AHAHHAHAAHH

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Thanks for playing the Home version of "Your Gut is Telling You Something."

If you would like to continue play, you may Double Down, perhaps Nov. 15? or a date in in Dec.?

Maybe you would like to get an early bet on the 2036 astroid stirke??

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 5MaveN5

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

I think i'll double down and go for this up coming Monday the 13th!!! Of December! ;0
Why not? My gut isn't saying anything this time. IF my gut was telling me something and it was wrong, why not do the opposite.

Come on people. Double down and place your bets.!

new topics

top topics

join