It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks = Controlled Opposition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have sat back and watched all the hoopla abut the wikileaks disclosure and frankly am surprised so many people have bought into the whole Julian is a freedom fighter BS. Come on folks what ever information he has was either fed to him on purpose or he is being paid a handsome sum to play the role or perhaps he is an operative.

Do you seriously think they could not have whacked this guy if he has information they did not want out there??? And then Hilary Clinton news conferences etc. Come on, why would they give this thing legs by making a big deal out of it al;l over the news? They would have just denied it as more paranoid delusions or whacked him if they thought it was a real threat to them. Instead it has been main stream news for weeks building up to and then after the release.

Why would they do that? My guess is one thing they are trying to do is pit other middle eastern countries against Iran. I am sure they have other agendas also but it is obvious this is planned and the info is not really all that damning if you look at it....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Exactly what I have been thinking right after the first video release when the individual who leaked the video got arrested.

I think the government is sending him dis-info propaganda wrapped around leaks (that is if Assange is legit).

Even if he is legit, his website is the medium, not the source.

Still wondering why ATS has swallowed this propaganda so fast??

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
"I have sat back and watched all the hoopla abut the wikileaks disclosure and frankly am surprised "

Really surprised you ? Get outta town...

"so many people have bought into the whole Julian is a freedom fighter BS"

Between black and white there are gray areas that some people also subscribe to that dont take any sides and just take the time to evaulate the evidence at hand without speaking out there ass?

"ome on folks what ever information he has was either fed to him on purpose or he is being paid a handsome sum to play the role or perhaps he is an operative. "

Sure we could say the same thing about you . But untill you have more evidence then your hearsay thats all it will stay as. We've considered this were not stupid or retarded . Just calm down examine the evidence and dont take any sides quite just yet. THere is still many peices to put together in tihs puzzle. Dont jump the gun sparky.

"Do you seriously think they could not have whacked this guy if he has information they did not want out there??? "

Then what ? Give his cause more creadiblity ? Give more evidence to the conspiracy theoirsts that they whacked him? What will your next post be ? He was a hero because he is dead now so it must be true? Relax sparky

"And then Hilary Clinton news conferences etc. Come on, why would they give this thing legs by making a big deal out of it al;l over the news? "

Because of the context/content. Your to busy being a wiki-hater to actually look at some of them i assume.

"They would have just denied it as more paranoid delusions or whacked him if they thought it was a real threat to them. Instead it has been main stream news for weeks building up to and then after the release.
"

The devil is in the details....

"Why would they do that? My guess is one thing they are trying to do is pit other middle eastern countries against Iran. I am sure they have other agendas also but it is obvious this is planned and the info is not really all that damning if you look at it.... "

There are many reasons why they would do it . There are many conclusions . Many theories , Many hypothisis . Many nightmares....

Stop being a wiki hater without some basis. Just relax take in the info and most important learn teach share.

So many anti-wiki threads . Whistle Blowing is now the terrorist. cute

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Stop being a wiki hater without some basis. Just relax take in the info and most important learn teach share.

Stop swallowing the info without any basis. You can't just eat everything coming your way, it isn't good for your health.

This is not about Wikileaks, because Wikileaks is the medium, I wonder if you even understand that?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Are you really that mentally challenged? Sorry but I don't fit into your little box and label you have built with emotional blinders on, get over it and move on... But thanks for bumping the thread.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yes I agree the whole wikileaks thing is very suspect, but there are other posts about this.

Let's keep all general opposition to the leaks in one place!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture
Yes I agree the whole wikileaks thing is very suspect, but there are other posts about this.

Let's keep all general opposition to the leaks in one place!

I didn't see any thread specifically about wikileaks being controlled opposition unless I missed it. So I made this thread cause I thought that angle needed it's own thread.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The best way to control the opposition is to be the opposition.
dunno who said that
might have been the guy who runs the world wrasslin' federation

ps a wiki hater?
thats a new one
worth the price of the tread for that.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Danbones because: ps

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

No i don't love im like you do being a hater of him sorry thats not my cup of tea. My problem is baseless conspiracy theorists who cry wolf with nothing substantial to back it up . Im tired of seeing people with good intentions be slandared by others on a hunch. Why dont you get off your bum and go out and do some whistle blowing and exposing governments? Oh your right if you start doing that alot of ats members will cry wolf and say you have an agenda too. Another fine example of how this site is being tainted by ignorance fueled with im a conspiracy theorists i have deep knwoledge dillusions . You should drink your peto bismo to help . Im sure you must be full of gas =p

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/12/1 by GradyPhilpott because: trimmed large nested quote

edit on 2010/12/1 by GradyPhilpott because: removed unnecessary quote

top topics

join