It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE NWO Picture gallery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Can I start?

Liverpool, UK Nov 30th - Student protests against the cuts.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

And again...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Actually just realised how 'symbolic' that first image looks, but it's not intentional (those grey 'things' are actually on the glass in the foreground) - but it's suitably appropriate.
edit on 30-11-2010 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't mean to be ignorant, but what exactly are you showing here that has to do with the NWO? Sorry if I am missing it.

Respectfully,
Minigunner

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Perhaps I should not guess on behalf of the OP but it looks like they are trying to show the increase of the police state that is related with the increased success of the NWO. Judging from the 2 pictures at least. I am looking forward to more pics. That appears to be in the UK where it is more noticeable than anywhwere else in the " free" world.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
In Britain, this is hardly an increase of police presence.

It's normal.

Britain is one of the most heavily policed countries on the planet, and has more CCTV cameras per capita than any other country.

The first CCTV cameras were originally installed in 1953 in London. The excuse that they used to make everyone accept them? That it would give everyone better TV coverage of Queen Elizabeth II's Coronation.

They've been there ever since.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Perhaps I should not guess on behalf of the OP but it looks like they are trying to show the increase of the police state that is related with the increased success of the NWO. Judging from the 2 pictures at least. I am looking forward to more pics. That appears to be in the UK where it is more noticeable than anywhwere else in the " free" world.

Exactly right.

The current changing climate (I believe) is a deliberate orchestration of discord around the planet.
Thus these are the ripples.

I'm not even criticising the police here, as they no doubt would much prefer to be actually 'doing' things - But i'm criticising the orders, the tactics, the waste of resources in an already delicate economic climate.

All this rolls from somewhere up the chain.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I fee your pain my friend ( to a lesser degree). Even here in Canada the same is happening.

One example is the G20 summit this past summer. Our police were given special detention rights that were far beyond illegal.

Yet like I said, Thankfully it is not as bad out here in Canada yet. I have been monitoring the situation in the UK and it looks like we are at least a couple decades behind over here in Canada before we reach that point.

But if our citizens sit back and keep electing certain groups of people, then let these people continue their madness, we will not be far behind before long.

It is not a Canada or UK individual problem. All of us our in danger of having our precious little "freedoms slowly withered away.

new topics

top topics

join