It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Where’s all the rubble?” 9/12/01

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
"It fell down and evaporated?" Is that even remotely possible? Fell down where? Into the 6-story subsection? So basically, let's say, 80 stories fell into 6 (sub) stories and evaporated?

Is this a test to see who gets insulted the worst?

Okay, I can see cement pulverizing (thus the illusion of evaporating/turning to dust) but....the contents of the building too?
68 miles of steel??
43,600 windows??
20,000 elevator doors??
12,000 miles of electrical cable??
75,000 telephones all just..................(((POOF)))) evaporated?

I am sure some of this was hauled off but still!!

If responding, please stick to the theme of this thread instead of fighting about whether this was an inside job or not.
Okay??
Please????

Thanks!!!

[yvid] JabychkGItE?fs=1&hl[y/vid]

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Same place everything else goes . Hidden from public. and brushed off with a movie version for the public to chew on

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
All the rubble was sucked in by an extreme vaccum, wich was caused by the enormous heat of the jet fuel-fireballz of course... then it all got "free-fall-pancaked" into the ground, where it finally vaporized along with the planes.
Easy.

edit on 30-11-2010 by WfknSmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Amazing..Did you also notice they were already moving rubble and vehicles less than 24 hours after the attack..
Was the investigation already finished???

Als I noticed when speaking of the attacks, the newsroom guy says "TWO" buildings collapsed..
Did he forget the othe 47 storey WTC7, or was the disinfo starting early ????

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

"It fell down and evaporated?" Is that even remotely possible? Fell down where? Into the 6-story subsection? So basically, let's say, 80 stories fell into 6 (sub) stories and evaporated?

S&F It was all destroyed by explosives in the demolition. Science proves demolition, this is not an opinion but a verifiable fact, and has been debated hundreds of time on ATS. The OS believers have never been able to disprove demolition.

If the WTC just fell down all by its self, you would have seen chunks of concrete, broken slabs, broken office furniture, ect… You would not see everything turned to powder as we do see at the WTC. Look at all the photos of the tall building that fell during the San Francisco earth quake, they were not turn to dust. Only one thing can do this and that is the use of explosives.

edit on 30-11-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yes, another obvious clue to be completely denied. Lots of things vanished that day, like the integrity of our leaders, the public's trust in the gov't, and the truth.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Explosives....

Like a 200,000 pound aluminum missle full of jet fuel? That kind of explosive?

Oh no wait! It was the government spraying top secret nanothermite on the walls the day before when half of one building was powered down... yeah that makes way more sense.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here's some rubble:

There are a lot more pictures out there showing a fairly decent amount of rubble left from the buildings.

A good percentage of it did disintegrate into dust though or has everyone forgotten what happened when the buildings came down?

Maybe this NOAA report will assist with seeing where the rubble and debris went:

www.noaanews.noaa.gov...

edit on 30/11/10 by Chadwickus because: (reason classified)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Although I cannot prove it, the total absence of the buildings and their contents post-explosion lends me to conclude that something the layperson has no knowledge of, was used on 9/11...vague answer? Sure...

Possible?? Absolutely....

link   
DO NOT FORGET THAT 4000 PEOPLE DIED in this "rubble". And many more fighting the following "war"

Lets excersize a little respect here.

link   

Originally posted by Velocismo
Explosives....

Like a 200,000 pound aluminum missle full of jet fuel? That kind of explosive?

Oh no wait! It was the government spraying top secret nanothermite on the walls the day before when half of one building was powered down... yeah that makes way more sense.

You do know that now all the trusters will be quoting your words as if truthers wrote them..
Shame on you..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velocismo
DO NOT FORGET THAT 4000 PEOPLE DIED in this "rubble". And many more fighting the following "war"

Lets excersize a little respect here.

Who was that directed at?
I've gone down the thread, stopping at yours and I haven't seen any disrespectful comments.

But now that you're going in that direction (and the WTC holds a dear place in my heart) if we wanted to show RESPECT (and we should) then .......no one should've voted that POTUS in for a second term. I am not saying he was responsible (in public anyway) but he was if anything, negligible big time and let his country down.

Sorry. I just couldn't help myself.
I'd ban me if I knew how.
Again, sorry. I'm doing what I said I didn't want this thread to turn into.
But it gets me SO mad especially when I see the word 'respect' and 9-11 in the same paragraph.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes. We see the photos and to us, (who aren't used to seeing what the aftermath of two 110-story buildings would ordinary look like after being blown up) it does look devastating.

But the reports that came in that day and the following days all reported basically the same thing (in all three cities) and that was in light of the tremendous 'hits' these structures took, there was hardly any noticeable debris (in NYC, Shanksville or Washington) or airplane parts.

You can't argue what was said Chadwickus. You can argue after the fact all you want but I am more interested in the 'fresh' reports before the MSM got a big fat muzzle placed over their news stations.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I didn't realize I messed up this video. I've exceeded my 'edit' privileges for the day (cause I am a sloppy typer) so I'll just add it here.

"Where's the wreckage??
That should be 9-11 Theme Song.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Seriously...

hasnt this all been covered about a trillion times on this website? There ARE pictures of all the wreckage... wasnt that downed plane in the field strewn across miles they later found? I have seen the arial photos of wreckage in a long scattered line miles behind the crash site... but is that tid bit only for the "we shot down our own plane!!" threads?

This whole 9/11 conspiracy thing is so out of control and so convoluted from what actually happened that day. If only the people who think all these things, spend all this time "googa-researching" and editing movies for youtube would spend 1/2 as much time on their own affairs then this world would be a better place.

Stop chasing ghosts in the fog.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
then I suggest you do a little researching for me mr.velo and show me the aerial photo you say you saw showing debris in a line , scattered for miles, please...

I wouldnt want to accuse you of parroting a lie from a Fairytale site now ....show me the pix please??!!

Hint..

You cant...

I'm waiting....

And to the person "seeking respect" for this subject I will say to you that it is out of respect for the murdered thousands on 9/11 that these threads keep rearing their heads...

Afterall, what respect did Cheney/ bush etc. show their victims on that most horrific of days for the US??

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Do you seriously think that explosives would turn a building to dust? Where did you get that idea? What verifiable fact are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

hasnt this all been covered about a trillion times on this website?

And it will continue to be covered until we get to the truth.

There ARE pictures of all the wreckage... wasnt that downed plane in the field strewn across miles they later found?

This is new to me; can you show us these photos?

This whole 9/11 conspiracy thing is so out of control and so convoluted from what actually happened that day

Not to people who have done years of research. When one has looked at both sides of 911 one realizes there is little to no evidence to support the OS. You can thank the FBI for covering up all the crime scenes and destroying all the critical evidence that would have prosecuted members in the Bush administration and perhaps few aviation expert in our military, for murder and treason.

It really is amazing for the first time in American aviation history that four commercial airlines crash in one day and there is no investigation into any of the four plane crashes.

F.B.I. Counsel: No Attempt Made By F.B.I. To Formally Identify 9/11 Plane Wreckage

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Everything was covered up including the demolition of the WTC. There was no investigation into the demolition of the WTC, NIST did not study or put any of the WTC steel under an electronic microscope, had the bothered they would have found the residue on the steel beams to what was used to help destroyed the WTC. NIST was part of the cover-up they did everything under the sun to avoid into looking for demolition including lying publicly to why they didn’t investigate looking for explosive residue. NIST reports does not hold water to real science and common logic, it has been proven a farce a long time ago. It is not surprising that NIST science is a fraud, look at all the scientist who did reports on fraudulent global warming and got caught. They got greedy and were willing to risk their profession to fabricate reports for political reasons and most of all the money, so why not NIST to, it was compromised for political reasons.

If only the people who think all these things, spend all this time "googa-researching" and editing movies for youtube would spend 1/2 as much time on their own affairs then this world would be a better place.

Stop chasing ghosts in the fog.

So, you are suggesting that we all should turn a blind eye? Ok, we can do that, but please don’t get upset when the next false flag is staged and perhaps, this time a handful of corrupt government official uses nuclear weapons, but this time, your family was wiped out of existence from the explosion, just like the families that were wipe out of existence at the WTC by the uses of explosives, then perhaps you will look at this false flag differently.

If we allow our government to murder it own citizen in cold blood and blame it on another country to justify a war for profit and military expansion, while the elected politician loot the system dry because the opportunity is there, to pay for their illegal action and a few of them walked away hundreds of time richer before they were elected in office.

More and more Americans are waking up to find out that bankers and politician are not being held accountable for their illegal action. You ask why, because one had washes the other, that’s why.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Do you seriously think that explosives would turn a building to dust? Where did you get that idea? What verifiable fact are you talking about?

You need to do some real research into 911, try this link here:

www.ae911truth.org...

I will be happy to talk with you

edit on 1-12-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Did you know that the potential energy in a single WTC building equaled to 100 ton of TNT? Did you know that in a controlled demolition the concrete turned to dust by the demolition charges is only a fraction of the concrete turned to dust as result of the potential energy of the building being released?

A link to a random site it not helping. Please point to a specific (scientific) study that supports your claim.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join