It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds to release details on lending program Wednesday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Feds to release details on lending program Wednesday

blogs.wsj.com

The U.S. Federal Reserve is expected Wednesday to release data on financial institutions and foreign central banks to which it made more than $2 trillion in emergency loans during the financial crisis, according to a U.S. senator who has been long pushing the Fed to be more transparent in its actions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is pretty big news,seems like it has slipped in under the radar. What I wonder is just how the markets will react to this release of information? I certainly don't think it will be looked upon as good news.. What do you think about it?
I ran a search on this twice,the first time I didn't come up with anything,the second,I got an error code.So if this has already been posted,my apologies..

blogs.wsj.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well if the federal dollars are backed by the good faith of the tax paying American citizens.
Then it’s only reasonable for the tax payers to know were there money went and on what terms.
You know when things go bad we get stuck paying bill.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

I don't understand why the US people haven't rioted in the streets..

Banks caused the GFC..
Gov bails them with taxpayer dollars...
US in debt so drastic cuts and no jobs..
Banks make record profits...
Bankers get HUGE bonuses....

Now what sounds wrong about them facts???

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The Fed is now revealing details on its loans program,it will be interesting to see this information come out!

Fed ID's companies that used crisis loan programs

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Still and even after the time that has lapsed between the gladhanding over of trillions to those who really didn't need it, to prop up a system that doesn't work, to continue the facade of our economic system and to perpetuate the myth that is our existence, it PISSES ME OFF HOW THEY GOT AWAY WITH THE WHOLE BAIL OUT BULLCRAP THING AND LEFT MOST AVERAGE WAGE EARNERS WHO'S MONEY THEY USED TO FUND THE WHOLE DAMN THING HANGIN' OUT THERE ON THE FINANCIAL GALLOWS . . . .

sheesh . . . I need a schmoke now.

new topics

top topics

join