It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI engineers terror plot, creates terrorist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

FBI engineers terror plot, creates terrorist

rt.com

FBI agents were alerted to 19 year-old Mohamed Osman Mohamud by a family member, who suspected he might be a threat. Agents then set out to catch him in a sting operation; they created a fake jihadists terrorism ring, recruited Mohamed and persuaded him to carry out an attack.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The plan was to detonate a large car bomb, but when Mohamed attempted to detonate the vehicle he was arrested. The vehicle never contained any explosives. It was a plant by the FBI.
Did officials trick and entrap Mohamudto win national security points?
The alleged plotter is a teenager. The bomb he planted, a fake, and the FBI allegedly manipulated him into committing that crime.

This is what the US have been up to for a long time.

Manipulating people in to blowing things up, how do we know if they didn't create fake jihadist terrorism rings and make them do things for US?

A while back many refused to believe FBI was capable of such operation, if FBI is capable of manipulating Muslim kids, then imagine what CIA is capable of.

There is a reason why there are so many un-answered questions regarding the 9/11.

What are your thoughts on this?

Does ATS believe 9/11 was orchestrated by US government? Therefore allowed the planes to hit their targets without any Jets neutralizing the threats?

Does anyone actually believe that passenger Jets couldn't be neutralized by the biggest/most expensive defense system in the world.

Thoughts.

oz

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

This already has many threads. Look up threads on the Oregon bomber.
He was already intent on killing people. The FBI did their jobs on this in my opinion. I think they played it up for the fear factor in the media, but did the right thing on busting the kid.

abovetopsecret.com...

abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
No source for any of the information regarding THIS case, but a lot of hyperbole from various 'sources' (fox news, an FBI agent, quotes from unrelated cases) and no name to the person who wrote the article?

Any relevant quotes are only to be found by the unverifiable source itself? Yet alarmingly anti-US!

Fits your agenda too well dear Oozy.

Even if it is a case of "the devil made me do it" it's still a persons choice to act on intentions to murder people.

link   
You know it's pretty disgusting and patently dishonest what they did with that kid.

He really needed counseling and crisis intervention, instead a couple of oportunistic FBI Agents find out he's an angry young man, and basically mentor him, tutor him, fund him, and help him acquire everything he needs to become a violent revolutionary.

Then act like they saved us from some horrible event.

The truth is had they left him well enough alone, he would still be just an angry young man, sitting at home playing on his computer like the rest of us!

There is something patently wrong and absurd about our government that they wouldn't have just tried to get this kid into a good counseling program or some kind of community outreach.

I swear our government might take the "Most corrupt of all time" award before all is said and done.

link   
They didn't just recruit a random kid. He was trying to get in touch with radical muslims in the middle east. That is what alerted them to him. If they hand't made the fake bomb for him and had just let him go on his merry way there is a good chance he would have found a real radical and actually gotten an attack off the ground. He even tried to fly to the ME but was on the no fly list.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Manipulating people in to blowing things up, how do we know if they didn't create fake jihadist terrorism rings and make them do things for US?

How is it "manipulating" when his plan before / during / after was to explode a bomb?

There is a reason why there are so many un-answered questions regarding the 9/11.

What are your thoughts on this?

Every question I can think of about 9/11 that points towards a conspiracy has already been explained, those still asking questions don't want truth, they want the version of the truth that conforms to their conspiracy beliefs.

PS - Try to get a better source than basically an anti-American propaganda station.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

A most disgusting case of Entrapment!

The US Government could have tried getting the boy some councelling and try helping a citizen out.
But no, take advantage of a person, score some points, destroy a US citizens life before its begun.

Sad to say, but the US people have more to fear from their Government Czars, than any other threat posed or imagined from 'outside' the US. You are collateral damage in the path to profit. USS Liberty, Lavan Affair, 911. - 3 events known about by the US government, and allowed to happen. Then there are the 'tests'. Spraying chemicals, implants, mk ultra, etc. And you are all OK with that?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Wow I was surfing channels and checked out The O'Reilly Factor and Judge Andrew Napolitano was on and they were talking about this. Funny that Judge Napolitano had said he as seen for himself that this was a setup from the FBI. Haven't got the video yet but I will try to post it as soon as I can unless someone else posts it first. Pretty interesting conversation they had.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

If you read about the kid he was fully intent on attacking innocent people.
They did the right thing here. They gave him chances to back out and tried to talk him out of it, but he had his connection (so he thought) and was going through with it. He even tried to detonate the fake bomb. If he had it his way he would have killed many innocent Americans celebrating a tree lighting. You people supporting this kid our out of your minds.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
He already made a choice to decide to become a terrorist. Not even an entrapment, just making sure that he is one of those who really wants to do it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by oozyism

This already has many threads. Look up threads on the Oregon bomber.
He was already intent on killing people. The FBI did their jobs on this in my opinion. I think they played it up for the fear factor in the media, but did the right thing on busting the kid.

abovetopsecret.com...

abovetopsecret.com...

What if you give a while skin head a C4 and planning to bomb a black gathering?

Why doesn't the FBI do that>?

Why are they focusing only on Muslims?

Isn't that prejudice?

Isn't that bigotry?

Isn't that intentionally spread hate towards Muslims?

Hey, why not give a gangster a C4, and give him a plan to blow up the police station?

Why do I even try sometimes??

By the way, I know the incident has been posted many times, this is about such terror orchestrating, producing more terrorists.

Get it?

Read the headline, click on the website to read the whole article.

WTF

edit on 30-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Um.. i'm sure they would if they discovered that skinheads were actively pursuing this. They caught the kid trying to make contacts to pull of a bombing and they intervened. I have said in the SEVERAL OTHER THREADS ON THIS TOPIC that the FBI did pull some sensationalist stuff with the news (like giving details of a bomb that didin't exist to make it scarier), but not it isn't bigotry the kid was wanting to do this before the FBI even discovered him (hence them discovering him)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Why are they focusing only on Muslims?

Extremist muslims seem to be the most motivated towards their goal of attacking random targets.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
There is no justifying this to you people who are just anti FBI, etc. They did the right thing. The kid was trying to get in touch with radical muslims. He very well could have gotten something together. What would you people say if they had let him go and he found that real bomb building jihadist and actually killed people?

he tried to go to the middle east, this is not a regular innocent teen.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler

"The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened".
-- Josef Stalin

same old same old

The people defending the fbi are also defending these clowns too...
and who put the bolshevics annd Hitler in power?
Same people that are running the US one generation removed.
operation paperclip bla bla bla...
the head of the stazi was working for DHS and so was the head of the NKVD
(thats public knowledge)
a terroist behind every Bush
You know what else hides behind a Bush?
edit on 30-11-2010 by Danbones because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Extremist muslims seem to be the most motivated towards their goal of attacking random targets.

Why didn't you answer any of the questions I posed, and pick just one>?

Second line.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Entrapment has no place in any fair and honest judicial or police system.

They could quite easily have monitored his activities and taken appropriate action if or when he made contact with extremists or began any illegal activity of his own volition.

This was wrong, it cheapens the security services and lessens their credibility where real terrorists are concerned.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

i agree with Freeborn
100 percent
real terrorists don't like jurisprudence
it shows

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
There is no justifying this to you people who are just anti FBI, etc. They did the right thing. The kid was trying to get in touch with radical muslims. He very well could have gotten something together. What would you people say if they had let him go and he found that real bomb building jihadist and actually killed people?

he tried to go to the middle east, this is not a regular innocent teen.

I will ask again, why don't they give C4s to white skin heads, and plan out a whole plot for them to attack black gatherings?

What about give a car bomb to a gangster to go and bomb a police station?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join