It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid: A Conundrum Made of Stone (Built by ET's?)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
very awesome post! I tend to believe the pyramids were NOT built entirely by humans without any kind of outside help... Its a great mystery indeed... Is there any evidence of how they even got light down in the deeper parts of the pyramids?
edit on 1-12-2010 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Why try to recreate a wheel already ridden.

I understand why you are upset.
You don't understand.
Love helps though it helps to carry a spear with the harp.
When the Spear=Harp of Hearts, Zen and then^.....

Nonsense?
usay?

I feel your pain though it doesn't help one bit.
It doesn't.
If something makes sense, it is Of it; words are only one medium of comchange thought least effective and most deceptive.
yes/no.

So be you.....
Passing a bloodstained handkerChief.
edit on 48pm42015312131201012 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Hey Gorman,

Since you seem to be the resident know it all who has a neat little explanations for everything. I'm still waiting on your rebuttal to the fact that your assertions are clearly wrong concerning the time it would take to build the grand pyramid.

To freshen your memory, here are your two statements concerning their construction:

You know, you should do some math before you make that claim. there are half a million stones on the pyramid, and it went up in 20 years. that means they could easily do something like 70 bricks a day, or 2 bricks and hour. Perfectly reasonable. 3d render. Guess where it came from? the scans.

Then, shortly after, you changed it to this:

10 X 24 = 240 X 360 = 800,000+. That's plenty of time for just one year. (just realized that one is wrong but bellow is right) lets get one brick layed every hour. 1 X 24 x 360 x 10 = 800,000 plus. Still plenty of time. they had 20 years. And that's an estimate.

Repeatedly it has been pointed out to you that there were 2.5 million stones not 700,000 nor 800,000.

However, you failed to address this. Now perhaps it was an oversight, but I'm thinking you're trying to pretend it wasn't asked.

So come on Gorman, please respond to this fact....I mean someone who claims to have such great knowledge of the pyramids would clearly know how many stones were used in the construction of Giza.

Here are are some direct quotes from Moustafa Gadalla's book, Historical Deception: The Untold Story of Ancient Egypt:

Try to visualize the staggering figures as you visit the pyramid: 4,000 year-round quarrymen producing 330 blocks per day. During inundation season, 4,000 blocks per day are transported to the Nile, ferried across, hauled up the ramp to the Giza plateau, and set into place in the core—a rate of 6.67 blocks per minute! Imagine 6.67 blocks every 60 seconds!

Had this pyramid been built by slaves, then their number would be extraordinarily high, in the range of 240,000

Had a ramp been built to construct the pyramid, then it would have taken some eight years to dismantle this ramp after the pyramid was completed. This theory, according to the Danish civil engineer Garde-Hanson, is ridiculous, because once the ramp had been torn down, giant rough blocks would have been left over. Yet no such evidence is to be seen anywhere.

The angles of the Great Pyramid divide the Nile delta region into two equal halves.

The three pyramids of Giza have been arranged so as to form a Pythagorean triangle, whose sides have the proportions 3:4:5.

The proportion between the height of the pyramid and its circumference is equal to that between the radius of a circle and its circumference.

The Great Pyramid is a giant sundial. The shadows it casts between mid-October and the beginning of March reflect the seasons and the length of the year. The length of the stone slabs around the pyramid is equivalent to the length of one day's shadow.

The normal length of the square base of the pyramid is equal to 365.342 Egyptian yards (a unit of measurement of the time). This is very close to the number of days in a solar year (which has been calculated at 365.224 days).

The distance between the Great Pyramid and the center of the Earth is equivalent to that between the pyramid and the North Pole.

In the pyramid, the perimeter of the base divided by twice its height is the number Pi. The total surface area of the pyramid's four sides is equal to the square of its height.

Historical Deception: The Untold Story of Ancient Egypt
edit on 1-12-2010 by OnTheFelt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
A typical problem with post-modern living is that humans have become so domesticated by electronic devices that if lost in the woods, they couldn't build so much as a lean-to and a fire. Building a pyramid totally staggers the imagination.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
By the way, if ET could share the knowledge of rocket science and the atomic bomb, what's so staggering about a pyramid?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

Logic is a friend.
Have your pInhealed chakra with warm hands?

edit on 48pm32023212231201012 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I'll give a better picture hold on.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6339e72e50e.jpg[/atsimg]

You can see the indention a lot better in this almost antique picture.

I jump to the conclusion of extraterrestrials due to prior beliefs, but also the fact that this could not be reconstructed today. The cement used cannot even be reproduced. Not to mention the accuracy to true North on the scale of 13 acres while keeping a meticulous shape.

The larger reason is the fact that these Pyramids just appeared into history with architecture of the highest order and then pyramids after that failed to get even close to the craftsmanship.

It's literally a black hole in history, and archeologists are too stubborn and arrogant to even attempt to change the current theories.
edit on 30-11-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned or not, but there is something about the concave sides of the pyramid that have not been mentioned as well as some other small interesting facts...

- The height of the pyramid's apex is 5,812.98 inches and each side is 9,131 inches from corner to corner. If the circumference is divided by twice its height, the result is 3.14159 = Pi.
- The concave bowing represents the curvature of the Earth's radius. (if you could draw a circle extended from any two adjacent corners it would equal the circumference of Earth at the Equator)
- The ratio of the slant height of each lateral face to half the base (260.363 m), and the height (of the pyramid) is 146.515 m, is the golden ratio.
- The pyramid is physically located at the geographic "center" of the earth and it is place at the exact intersection point of the longest land meridian and land parallel (latitude and longitude). It's 4 sides point to the cardinal points on a compass.

These seem pretty important to me because the Egyptians had not traveled the world at that time, so there is no way possible that they could have figured out or known for themselves what the degree of arc was of the planet. In fact, I've seen no evidence in any book or journal that indicates that there was any solid understanding of Pi, the golden ratio or the measurements of the earth by any civilization at that time, so how did they come across this information and learn to incorporate it?

Simple answer - they didn't discover it for themselves. The knowledge was likely passed along by someone else much more advanced, and if we follow that same idea, it is possible that the Egyptians DID build the pyramids using "borrowed" technology, meaning, it was only available at the time the "gods" were present. Once they left, they took everything with them, so the only thing remaining would have been whatever knowledge was written down or memorized by those entrusted to work with it.

Nobody else has been able to present any irrefutable evidence that the level of math and geometry needed to build the Great Pyramid was MASTERED by enough of the Egyptian people who were present at the time the pyramid was built. In fact, most evidence shows that their understanding was far inferior to what would have been needed. The growing body of evidence shows that they continued to improve those skills over time, not that they had an incredible mastery of masonry, architecture and math right from the start or anywhere near the times the pyramid would have been built.

Think about it this way.... if some alien race landed here today, but never gave away their secrets or technology, just let us use it and work with them to build things together.... some people would have a bit more knowledge and understanding, but never the full picture. Once that alien race left, it would be up to us to remember and fuddle around trying to figure out how to replicate it. You can see evidence of this all over the Egyptian culture with medicine, resurrection, architecture, astronomy... it's as if they were trying to achieve what their "gods" had, but never had the needed pieces to do it. They perfected and mastered a few things, but never to the degree in which you can see they were trying.

Knowing what Pi and the Golden Ratio are is one thing... knowing how to implement them in the ways needed to construct the Great Pyramid is completely different. I stand by the belief that either a previous (advanced) race of humans built the Great Pyramid, or someone not of this world did. If you put everything about the Great Pyramid (not the others) on the table and look at all of the numbers and facts, there is no way someone had the foresight to incorporate the measurements of the earth, the compass points, etc. into the building of a structure... especially not when the goal is to bury dead people.

If the pyramid can be built by humans in 20 years, I'd like to see someone try it. Get 250K people, give them room and board, and get them to work 365 days for 20 years straight. Let's see then if the level of precision would not be matched on THE FIRST TRY. That to me would be irrefutable evidence that humans could accomplish such a feat. Until then, I stand by the alien or previously advanced race theory.

~Namaste
edit on 1-12-2010 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

The spiraling of energies due to electromagnetic relationships betwixt the shape and makeup of the pyramid with it's paramagnetic core and diamagnetic insulation.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Hold on, I believe I have the statistical chances of this occurrance somewhere in my notes...

The Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earth's land mass. That is, its East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parallel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land meridian on Earth, through Asia, Africa, Europa, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. Since the Earth has enough land area to provide 3 billion possible building sites for the Pyramid, the odds of it's having been built where it is are 1 in 3 billion.

www.europa.com...

It's a coincidence though, obviously.

edit on 1-12-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

And it's a great tourist site today.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Compared to the magic of the microchip....the pyramid is just big and bulky.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Dirt piles that were precisely cut just like in Egypt, with some stones layed in. people use local resources. You're all convinced the stones matter. You forget, the only reason they were used is because that is what was available. if the Egyptians had dirt, they'd use dirt. To some extent, they did occasionally.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Ok, 2.5 million. We're not dealing in exacts because of so many different numbers thrown around. i use what people say.

2.3 million? that's roughly 4 times faster. Just get 4x the slaves. I see no problem with what i said.

You would need roughly 30-20 people per block going up, with 12 an hour. that's about 400 slaves a shift. Not hundreds of thousands.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Most of the stuff you posted is total bull, considering ramps of similar size were used to construct other forms. In fact some tombs still have these ramps, like hatshetsut. They become part of the structure. Also we already talked about how ramps would not be used. They were internal. For which scans proved.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Get more slaves? You have to make more room.

Especially when they had drop the stones off to be set in place, precisely. The more slaves you add does not change the equation.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

With the right frequency wave one could stone the earth or even alter/induce the ionosphere (ie, hurricanes, earthquakes, volcanos) and permanently alter the terra~sphere.

The same logic applies to the glassification of the underground worldwide tunnel networks with their DeepUMB shelters residing as above so below of the glasseous maze of antiquity.

The Right frequency appears to be the Right to life and to appropriate human relations.
Humanity 101
F5fresh at will.
edit on 48pm38022812231201012 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I wasn't able to find the link, but I remember reading a thread about some American guy who had built this elaborate outdoor stone area (for example, a large boulder was perfectly aligned and mounted as a revolving door) that people visited. However, this man was very secretive about the construction process, so there was only speculation as to what his methods might have been. There was mention of a wooden box which contained certain minerals that might have negated the effects/affects of gravity, or enabled him to levitate the boulders. The video accompanying the link also noted that the man built the area entirely alone, raising similar questions that we are seeing in this OP's in regards to the building of the pyramids. I did find a link that--after reading some of it-- heads down a similar avenue of thought.
Grid Harmonics

"Quickly as you can, snatch the pebble from my hand."

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

that's why they had the corners of the pyramid cut off for the rotation. Room for transit. It's not far off from early subway signalmen.

reply to post by Perseus Apex

Acoms razor

Also balls of dolerite,. This is what they used. if what you say is true, we should not find so many of these simple tools. The simple fact is that there is evidence for what i say. The only proof you have are some partial assumed hieroglyphs and long shot assumptions.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Corner(s)?

You mean just the one corner right?

Correction: There are more corners cut off, on one angle of the pyramid.

The theory still has holes in it, I will write a post on it when I get back.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Not really.

If you scan the pyramid you see that a ramp within was built with corners cut off as you go up.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join