It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid: A Conundrum Made of Stone (Built by ET's?)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
hi,
will second myself from previous thread, must say that i have been reading law of one chaneling for some year now and find it very reasonable, wise, coherent..
there is quite an amount of "first hand" info about pyramids in there.
www.lawofone.info...

Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little on that? Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?
Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture.

Questioner: How were the blocks moved?
Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I still think that if aliens built the pyramids, they would have done a much better job, starting with making the stones nice and consistent. If you look at the thing, the stones are all kinds of shapes and sizes, and seem to just be piled up haphazardly. If you did it right from the beginning, there wouldn't even be a need for facing stones to make it all nice and tidy.
If aliens built these pyramids, then they were the least competent aliens around.

Maybe the extraterrestrials built the Pyramid(s) with the intention of not being worshiped as gods, thus making the Pyramid appear to be built in such a stone-age fashion but with precision of the highest order.

u rang the bell

Questioner: This is rather trivial, but I was wondering why the pyramid was built with many blocks rather than creating the whole thing as one form created at once?
Ra: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated by the peoples in such a way that we became worshipped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.

and about material qualities, that are wierd even for today science

Questioner: Then the rock was created in place rather than moved from some place else? Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.
Questioner: What is everlasting rock?
Ra: I am Ra. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought form from thought to finite energy and being-ness in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

Then i read book by elizabeth heich called "Initiation" , it is widely describing possible use of the pyramids, and situation about ancient egypt in general. Very good read.

one thing i feel is very autentic(considering above claims) is various location of chambers in there. It should corespond to diferent eneregetic fields created by the pyramid, thus each chamber was used for different purposes.

Pyramid shape has proven energetic qualities, If sm1 knew about them, i cant imagine he was using "primitive" slave labor to make them. If he didnt know about them, and still insisted on making them for no obvious reason (as we were told - tomb maybe) he would be more megalomaniac person than hitler or stalin were imho. That doesnt make sense to me.

I see the picture, u?

edit on 1-12-2010 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Vincent84

Very nice, thank you for the contribution.

I just have some things to add.

A Question to Ponder

There seems to be the sense that Pyramid was designed to invite beings of curiosity and intelligence inside to penetrate it's mysteries. If you were a pharaoh, who wanted to assure himself that your body remain inviolate for eternity then would it not make more sense to 1. Advertise the whereabouts of your body by creating a massive consummation which rivaled all architectural feats on the continent? or 2. Choose some secret and hidden location of which you never would be found?

The answer is quite obvious, you would pick the latter, as the majority of Egyptian pharaohs had done. Why if it's a royal tomb would you create something so conspicuous, inviting thievery into your place of boundless eternity? The monolith would not cease in failure to attract attention in all circumstances and epochs to come from treasure hungry citizens and the likes.

The builders must have wanted this incredible creation to be violated by intruders, to be measured of it's near flawlessness, and to follow the collective imagination of man for ages to come.

edit on 1-12-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wonderful post,

maybe the Children of Israel built it!

No, but after looking at Tesla's research and which has not seen the light of day since he died, I do not discount advanced knowledge even in times of so called primitivism, far from it.

When in the papers years ago you seen pictures of helicopters i.e. apache glyphs on walls etc it makes you wonder (or else I found a very good disinfo article in a Brit. national paper).

The CIA seems VERY interested in excavation into Egypt's historical sites. Is this a clue?

Retch

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The OP had a well thought out, researched opening post. I adored how they broke it down into different subheadings, with links and pictures when appropriate. You did a fine job positioning your case, OP, and for that I commend you.

However, as some others have said, I find it the most whacked out theory that "Aliens built the Pyramids because, for humans, it's SO HARD." Humans have more power than we give ourselves credit for, and I guarantee that if you were sitting around a desert with nothing to do, with a huge polytheistic religion inspiring you to do great works of art and architecture, your mind will find ways to do whatever you are imaging.

As for not writing their building ways down, maybe they thought it wasn't going to be a big deal on how they made the pyramids? They more than likely NEVER thought that a bunch of Internet theorists were going to stumble onto their works and bicker among themselves if aliens/angels/Nazis/Alien Nazis/Martha Stewart did them to fill some hole in their own lives for mystery.

Humans did it, we are more powerful than we allow ourselves to be, that is all.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ClevererRunbeening

Yes, I love that material.

I've read my fair share, quite interesting nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ScarletNyx

The writing on how it was built is not as significant as the lack of any carvings of why it was built anywhere on the structure.

Even with records burned and destroyed, words etched in stone are seemingly timeless in comparison.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Great Post S+F...

Have a Question

What constellations are visible looking in the pyramid out , as in the air ducts, vents and opening. If everything else on this pyramid seems to be very accurate and almost "planned to perfection" im guessing the openings should be justified too.

Interested to know what section of the sky is mapped through the openings during the day and night.

Not sure if i explained that properly.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

There's a correlation however; in fact there are paintings of 'off-earth' entities almost everywhere in Egypt.

We shouldn't accept every depiction of humans with animal aspects as 'off-earth entities.' The Egyptians, like everyone else, had creative imaginations and the ability to depict them in mythology and religion in text and through paint or carvings.

We still use the same imagination today to create icons like Mickey Mouse and Goofy. If we agree that Mickey and Goofy aren't actually aliens, is it likely that Horus (jackal head) and Thoth (ibis head) were also not aliens?

If you disagree and prefer to think that Thoth and Horus were an alien race, why do they look like animals that lived in Egypt? Did these aliens choose the hostile landscape of Egypt's Nile Delta because they identified with the wildlife there?

I'm only messing around here, but the point stands that there are more rational reasons for the legacy of Egypt than 'aliens.'

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The pictures I linked you are considered to be off-earth entities by the Egyptians.

There are also records on there beliefs to these entities and there relationship to the Egyptians.

There's a vast multitude of different entities or 'God's' considering the Egyptian's believed in Polytheism. However, there was one pharaoh who attempted to make the kingdom into a Monotheistic society under the sun or sun god Amun-Ra Amen-Ra etc... (Ahkanaton)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

The writing on how it was built is not as significant as the lack of any carvings of why it was built anywhere on the structure.

but why would u need that? .. when u create such precise masterpiece tool, why to spoil it? its tool made to its perfection, like buildings of functionalism era. Today u can see this minimalism trend quite clearly on expensive devices i think. They knew how it did operate, and probably didnt intend to sm1 who isnt aware of it to operate it at all.

edit on 1-12-2010 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I have no training in archeology, I am but a simple student of the human condition. I was raised in the Deep South, where parents starve their kids for the sake of religion and send their kids to "pray the gay out" camps at the first hint of any sort of non-straight behavior. I have been a victim of this sort of thing myself, being bullied while I was in the church and crucified when I left to find my way through Reason and Logic. Having said that, I think I can form a rough thought of why people broke their backs and used every iota of their knowledge to build something as grand as the Pyramids.

It's clear these were not our typical burial chambers, yet I really do not see the difference between the Pyramids and, say, the Taj Mahal, which IS a very ornate, public burial site. Religion and personal power are important to many cultures, many races, and through many timelines, and all it takes is one Pharaoh to have that thought in his head that he is better than the rest. Add to that a population which uses it's mystical religion in everyday life to take their minds off the fact that they are in the middle of a desert, surrounded by things that can literally walk into their huts and kill them, and one can see the basics of the thought of building the pyramids.

Religion, pure and simple religious drives.The burial chamber may have been an anchor around which the more ornate religious mental structure was built, but it all started the same. No aliens, no grander scheme of things, just humans desperate to connect with their gods through their own sciences.

Let's remember that other great thinkers through time had this inclination also. Galileo thought he was proving the existence of God when he said the Earth revolved around the Sun. Newton saw the power of gravity as "God's Hand", holding His children. The Egyptians wanted their gods to be proud of them, so they puzzled and studied and built the Pyramids.We built the Vatican and other grand cathedrals with the same thought in mind - to glorify our gods.

Who is to say that in 200 years, people will not be having this same conversation, but instead of the Pyramids it will be the Vatican? Information is lost, facts are forgotten, primal histories are buried, waiting to be rediscovered.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Interesting how they have been melting the stones and there is a Stargate too,
if you only say the words magic on the Wall of the cry.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vincent84

Well I'll be hog swallered.
You just might have something there.
Enter Vatican library for more.
Libreria de Alexandria is 'out of service'.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
reply to post by Harte

If I have a house that I built in 2008 and decide to build a guest house in the back in 2010 and my house is found 50 years later, would you automatically assume that they were built at the same time? Probably, which is a lack of consideration.

I suppose, then, that according to you, the original house was built by aliens about 8,000 years before the lesser, not as grand, house?

Please. After 4500 years have gone by, there's not enough difference between 2008 and 2010 to even warrant mentioning.

After all, nobody is claiming that Khufu and Khafre built their pyramids simultaneously, are they?

Harte

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

You misinterpreted what I was saying.

If when the Great Pyramid was built, how are you so sure the surroundings were built with it and not after it? For a Pharaoh of the elitist order the Pyramid was a grand structure, so why not build around it as a centerpiece of your power?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
"Libreria de Alexandria is 'out of service'. because of its mortgage.
They pretend to be the descendants of the Toth. But they are
simple Jews.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex

If you don't have anything to add to the thread then why are you contributing nonsense?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
I simply have to point out the simple facts here. Everywhere Pyramids were built by stone, they had slaves and common laborers. No joke. Everywhere. Now you may think of just mexico and Egypt, but there are other civilizations. The one in the Mississippi River Valley, the ones elsewhere. Slavery was common. 24 hour work week is valid. For both laborer and slave

That's odd, since the Mississippians didn't build any stone pyramids. No pyramids at all, in fact.

Just big piles of dirt.

Harte

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by realitydiscovered

To speak as a blind man unto a Soul.
Makes sense to me.
A Soul/Spirit is inmaterial but rather a plasmic energy based being, hopefully In the Light.
Digressing, later folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join