It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid: A Conundrum Made of Stone (Built by ET's?)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

This is called interchangeable labor force. before interchangeable parts of the 1800s, people did this role. One group is tired, you work the next group.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

ok now how do you move megalithic stones? with no metal to make cranes!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I can understand that principal and it is something I already thought of. I'll give you that with this type of work force it could be a possibility.

link   
DEBUNK:

thats all i hear nowadays, you guys underestimate your ancestors and thier big muscles, they were much stronger then any of us could ever be, because thats how they lived, they didnt sit on thier @$$ all day watching tv or eating potato chips, they worked for one meal a day, they worked thier bones dry.

Do none of you understand history? that the jews were slaves? thousands upon thousands of jews? did you guys forget that and assume the egyptians were lazy? thier pharaohs wouldnt give thier slaves equal rights, they would send scouts to look for limestone (as far away as it could be) and used the jewish slaves to move those big rocks...alll the way to where they were usedf to build pyramids.

So say its impossible, i dare you. But you get hundreds of people to have ropes tided around your body, that stone would get to moving, and trust me they had ALOT of slaves, when i say alot i mean alot, hundreds of thousands of slaves.

Also the great pyramid, is emety inside, it was suppose to hold the worlds technoglies and knowledge, but some pharaoh wanted to be buired in there, so there you guys, a complete and accurate reason of why there are pyramids, without up and assuming that aliens came to build them, seriously are you guys well?

EDIT: might i add that most of you support this idea based on personal opinion, your hopes and dreams, hoping that aliens will come, you are giving yourself false hope and making our species look completely retarded.
When making a thread at least do a historical search, because this is something you are taught in the 5th grade. JEWS MADE PYRAMIDS!!! Simple as that, not some alien spaceship visting for the soul purpose of making a pyramid when humans are perfectly capable themsevles, seriously you guys really underestimate your ancestors.

link   
reply to post by metalholic

Yes metal. they had spears swords and chariots and many other things. How do you? Modules. If there is a universal constant of ancient civilizations, it is the use of the module. From Greek experiments with rebar and column modulation, the the Chinese tou-kung bracket Joint, to the Egyptian cradle system. people invent.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

no cranes! thats all i'm saying! you seen no metal and thought you had me but you didnt!

wood and hemp rope aint moving megalithic stones miles up the road over treacherous terrain and desert to make a pyramid sorry!

as for whoever that last poster was talking about doing the most complicated thing mankind to do to bury a king that has never been found or proven to be a burial chamber!

you need to re think the main stream b/s the world has been feeding you!
edit on 1-12-2010 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The pyramids were build the same way Ed Leedskalnin built Coral Castle. No ropes.. Just an superior understanding of magnetics.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

i agree with that as the most plyable theory out there!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yea, because that caused robbers to come. So you hid the king. most burials have false chambers.

Also, you are thinking of a generic crane. You are not thinking of more unique varieties of them. IE, A pole in the sand with a rope going around it.

horizontal movement is limited by only friction. vertical movement is no the problem. Low friction, low problems.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

the pyramid was not a burial tomb! that is only what the mainstream want you to believe!

if you truly believe that i'am done here!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
people are screming they were really smart and all that but the way people are saying the pyramids were built are all in very hard and impossible ways!

point being i see no logic in

"lets do something but lets do it in the most difficult way imaginable"

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Actually his theory here is quite simple actually: www.3ds.com...

Also they think soon this is going to be accepted as "fact". What will you do when that happens? Just deny that this was proven to be fact by the worlds most intelligent minds? If that's the case would you then be saying that you are more intelligent than them?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

until it is worldly accepted its a theory

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Then why was every other one a burial tomb?

Indeed you are done here. Here is your blue Pill. Wake up and believe whatever you want to believe.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I asked what you would do when it was finally stated as fact, you decided to not give your insight to that.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Battery-like devices have been found in the Iraq-Iran area.

Could this same principal be applied to the Great Pyramid?

What if the air ducts were actually refilling access points for and acid such as wine, vinegar or citrus fruit juice?
And the Kings Chamber housed a giant solid copper or gold conductor ingot held in the so called coffer.

If the original cap on the pyramid was fabled to be solid gold, could it not attract and retain lightning strikes and cause some sort of phenomenon to be seen, felt or heard eminating from the pyramid?

Or, could the entire pyramid itself be a huge battery or generator of some sort if it had electrical properties applied to the Queens, Kings and Subterranean chambers in addition to the Metal Cap?

Just seems like a hell of a lot of work for a burial chamber, especially one that is not that attractive. (possibly it simulates a human womb?)

Perhaps the well known "Giant Lightbulb" glyph was a 'beacon' made to be fitted to the top of the pyramid once the entire structure was filled with metal, acid and copper/gold wire which lead to the capstone and the bulb was seated in the gold cap. The worlds first electric light? I'd pay to see that... Or worsip it...

Regarding the actual comstruction, I believe there was some sort of cantilever and/or counter weighted leveraging used in order to move the large stones.

And a 4 sided ramp (1 ramp per side) would allow better manueverability and time useage.

Placement and actual linear facts regarding astrology and geology, that no one can debate...

It's on my bucket list to solve this one before I die, oh yeah and date Jessica Alba too..

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

so b/c all the others "possibly" were this one HAS to be? ok...well b/c MOST believe what is fed to them don't mean everyone does!

i said my peace plz no more reply's i jus wanna keep up with the thread without needing to reply!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
The pyramids were build the same way Ed Leedskalnin built Coral Castle. No ropes.. Just an superior understanding of magnetics.
If Leedskalnin had some special knowledge of magnetics, what did he need the block and tackle for:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09ab04affd83.jpg[/atsimg]

Leedskalnin even had a smaller block and tackle to haul up the heavier block and tackle.

More pics of Ed and his lifting hoists at themanyfacesofspaces.com

You may be right that the pyramids were built using similar methods to Coral Castle, but I don't think either one of them involved magnetics, as that picture of Leedskalnin with his lifting equipment suggests, though I doubt the Egyptians used a block and tackle. They probably used simpler methods, like Wally Wallington:

edit on 1-12-2010 by Arbitrageur because: fix typo

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

still accept it a theory but one i would ponder on and put some thought into!

but i'd still accept only as theory b/c time machines dont exist

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You don't have to reply to this just read about Occam's razor, I'd def. think you've never heard of it. It states a pretty simple principle maybe you should start using it before you open your mouth.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join