It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs New York City RAW video footage 2010 (HD) In CBS News

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
No, its not a 30 seconds video,
No, its not a blurred footage,
No, its not a shaky footage,
No, its not baloons,
No, its not skydivers,
No, its not CGI,
No, Its not Venus,
No, its not swamp gas,
No, Its not a plane,
No, its not flares,
And No, its not Superman.

Yes its a clear, daylight Video
Yes, is a REAL RAW footage,
Yes, was in the CBS News,
and,
YES, ITS A REAL UFO.

History:

October 15, 2010 — (CBS) Exclusive New York City "UFO" Footage

CBS News obtained footage of mysterious glowing orbs floating over New York City which some are calling UFOs.

An unidentified flying object was seen floating in the skies over New York City. Officials believe it was some kind of balloon.

Video:

Link cbs news

So, if you ask me about 13 october 2010, i could assemble here those many sightings that happened in that day, but none like this one. I think that day was realy special to the UFO hunters.

Enjoy this video as much as I did.

If you agree that this is a UFO and have something interesting to say, you are more than welcome .
If you disagree that this is a UFO and have something interesting to say, you are welcome too.
If you want to moc/troll this OP, please, go get something better to do.

Thanks in advance.

edit on 30-11-2010 by RUSSO because: add cbs link

edit on 30-11-2010 by RUSSO because: modify tittle

+42 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I was REALLY trying HARD to find something to convince me they were not balloons. I failed

Just my opinion of course.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It looks like 3 balloons tied together the way they are moving around. Thats just me. Interesting though.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It is a very interesting video.

It's hard to say how far away the objects are or how large they would be. I have seen similar footage of discs like this from Mexico. The discs here also seemed to be linked together and sort of spun around eachother. I would say that it's probably a man-made anti-gravity experiment.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Balloons? I didn't realize balloons could float stationary in turbulent air flow. I am also curious how they got the 4th and 5th "balloons" to magically appear in such strange relation to the other three "balloons" ... and so bright?

link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I don't know what that is, but, I could argue either way...they could be balloons moving in the wind just because the trio seem to be moving around like they are tied together and spinning around...however...they eventually do separate and they more or less stay in the same pattern just further apart...the fact that we don't see any fighter jets scrambled to intercept in the air is a pretty big check mark in the balloon catagory though...don't think we would see too many unidentified objects over New York without military attention...good catch though!

ps- too bad it wasn't superman.

link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

And you really have no doubt about it? They're just balloons in the wind?

I really try to see the balloons, but my good/common sense dont let me.

But thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Balloons? I didn't realize balloons could float stationary in turbulent air flow. I am also curious how they got the 4th and 5th "balloons" to magically appear in such strange relation to the other three "balloons" ... and so bright?

Yes, i know. This footage is not to easy to debunk.

Thanks for posting, Star for you.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

Exactly....depending on the wind, they move independently, yet always seem tied together. I call balloons.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure where but this has been discussed here....somewhere

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
they are balloons blowing in the wind in every direction but away from each other where they are tethered together. SOWY

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

Thanks, but ballons are not the right answer.

Look again. Ballons ALWAYS are the oficial statement, but this is ridiculous.

Are scientists and journalists aware that hundreds of thousands of similar sightings have been made by people around the world, dating back thousands of years?

From this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What was the verdict on this? I can't find the other link... I agree with a number of members saying it appears to be balloons tied in a triangular shape blowing in the wind... AT FIRST... watch the entire video before you judge.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yeah I would have to say balloons too.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Dont be sorry, I didnt sorry because your assange hero thing. Be sorry with the injuries of the world.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

ps- too bad it wasn't superman
yeh, i know

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

That's what they looked like to me, three balloons tied together spinning in the wind. They don't move abruptly and they seem like they come together and than separate. When they separate, they separate the same distance from each other. That's why I think they're balloons tied together. But than again, I have to see windows and an alien waving to confirm to me without a doubt it's a UFO from out of this world.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I have to agree, it looks very much like 3 balloons tethered together by a sort of slightly elastic twine and eventually the wind causes one to break off. At the end it appears there are other 'dots' so I'd assume, if there is a mundane explanation, someone is setting off groups of these.

And if it is otherworldy, I doubt it's intelligent life if it's going to float around like debris labouring in the wind up in the sky.

I disagree with the statements in your OP also, given that as you clearly define it as UNKNOWN, you contradict yourself by contending what you are certain of it not being.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
What was the verdict on this? I can't find the other link... I agree with a number of members saying it appears to be balloons tied in a triangular shape blowing in the wind... AT FIRST... watch the entire video before you judge.

That is one problem, people dont have 8 min to waste.

Another is that ballons in the sky are always the explanation for some people here.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

I searched and did found any.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join