It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpeter real or fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I wanted to start threads on evaluating people's claims concerning the end times. So I wanted to start with this guy. I saw some people mention this website:

www.trumpetersmission.com

I am in no way affiliated with this guy what so ever. So I do not what to discuss their methods of predictions or religious views but rather their material of predictions. i just think his predictions are pretty interesting so I'm going to break it down for us, and then we can discuss the possibilities.

Here is his time line of events

There will be a sinking of a major warship in the North Atlantic. It will be either an aircraft carrier or a full cruiser because Heaven said there will be several thousand deaths. Only those types of ships carry such a large number.

This has not happened. Who's ship would it be? Would it be an American Ship?

There is to be a war/invasion of Italy after wars or disturbances have been started in Turkey and Greece, Yugoslavia with Slovakia and Austria, and Egypt with Saudi Arabia, all the different countries along the Baltic and even in Georgia, and also including Lebanon, Israel, Syria and other countries.

Who would invade Italy today? Where do these countries all stand? How are their foreign relations?

When this breaks out into continuous wars, Italy will be invaded in a matter of a few days. You will know the invasion of Italy is coming when a gang-type war breaks out in Northern Italy

A gang type war is a civil war caused by outsiders. Protests seem to be violent over there right now.
reuters.com

There is also a student protest that happend in Rome. Maybe "outsiders" are fanning the flame where ever they can.

The president of France will be assassinated, and also the leader of Germany.

This has not happend obviously, but if it does who do you think would assassinate them?

Civil war in Mexico and parts of Central America

Mexico pretty much is a state of civil war right now with different factions of cartels. Here is an article written back in jan. of this year about a civil war in columbia.

nytimes

The U.S. will be invaded and occupied for a period of six to seven months

He says that this will be accomplished by NATO as peace keeping forces at first and this will happen after we are involved in 3 wars. He even provides a invasion map that is pretty cool.

Map

He claims that sleeper cells already exist in florida and they live close to military bases and are prepared for the larger forces when they arrive. Then he adds his next prediction.

Heaven has reiterated several times that our country is to expect an invasion force to enter our country during the Thanksgiving to New Year's holidays

uh-oh he might have shot himself in the foot with this one. he just put a time line to it. he was doing so good too. but he still has time.

He then goes on to claim that the majority of the forces will come through our texas border. and that that california and florida will be the main occupied areas. He then claims that florida and texas will be nuked with a neutron bomb. The forces will continue to push through the great plains until the great warning happens and that it will stop everything

I think his claims are very pretty good, but what about this invasion force that is headed our way to usher in the new year? Who will invade italy? is italy really that close to a civil war? What do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm not big on prophecies but to answer one of your questions about Italy. It has been rumored on many threads, in this site and others, that during the next major war Islamic states would try to seize hold of the Vatican City.
What they would do is anybody's guess, but I know what I would do.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
There is to be a war/invasion of Italy after wars or disturbances have been started in Turkey and Greece, Yugoslavia with Slovakia and Austria, and Egypt with Saudi Arabia, all the different countries along the Baltic and even in Georgia, and also including Lebanon, Israel, Syria and other countries. "

there is no Yugoslavia - it isn't a country anymore

how can he see the future if he can't even remember the past?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

Another thing is, as scary as that all seems...its really not that hard to predict that kinda stuff...i mean really... im sure every single soul on this site can tell you there WILL be WW3 at some point in our life... and now all of a sudden that's supposed to be the end of the world? What happened when we had WW1..im sure ppl thought it was the end of the world.. same with WW2 - so guess what... just so everyone is not shocked,, THERE WILL BE WW3!!!

now onto the predictions.. just like buddy above me said - theres tons of stuff already happening to suggest half of that stuff... but i think just cause they say several thousand people will die in the North Atlantic could happen in so many ways. Even though there may only be a few vessels that can carry that many people...whats to say it will only involve "A" vessel. A huge storm could take out two different cruse ships by shear Sh**ty luck...

Not saying this thread is pointless...its of coarse interesting...im just saying predictions like that are easy to get away with. For example.. i can state that year 2011 will be a Sh** storm. See how blunt that is?

People have made a living off of stuff like that for years... "psychics" and such.

Still interesting though...dont wanna sound like im rippin yea on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
there is the biblical prophecy of rome being trampled for a while. not jerusalem in the prophecy, like may be interpreted by the line the holy city.....but rome

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
I wanted to start threads on evaluating people's claims concerning the end times. So I wanted to start with this guy. I saw some people mention this website:

www.trumpetersmission.com

There will be a sinking of a major warship in the North Atlantic. It will be either an aircraft carrier or a full cruiser because Heaven said there will be several thousand deaths. Only those types of ships carry such a large number.

Maybe the guy has some inside information. I think he should be interrogated as a terrorist.

The president of France will be assassinated, and also the leader of Germany.

Is this wishful thinking on his part? Why would he announce such a thing? Has he heard something we haven't? Does he know or hang out with those who would be capable of causing such things to happen? I would consider this a veiled threat to these leaders. This man is a terrorist.

Heaven has reiterated several times that our country is to expect an invasion force to enter our country during the Thanksgiving to New Year's holidays

So this person does not want anyone to enjoy good times with family and friends this time of year? Who does this jackass think he is that "Heaven" would be talking to him. If he were as knowledgeable as he imagines himself to be concerning the things of heaven then he would know Jesus never promoted fear and as a matter of fact he always said "fear not".

He then claims that florida and texas will be nuked with a neutron bomb.

This person is a fear monger. He promotes violence and appears to have an over-active imagination. I would consider him a terrorist. I hope they shut down his website and send him to a rehab FEMA camp.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Alethea because: quotes

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't get it -- according to his "about" page, he's had a meeting with the Pope, was recently ordained a Catholic Priest, but he's married?

No updates since 2008, his "Products" and "Donate" links are 404'd, I'm guessing that it's a dead site. Apart from that, he's as much credibility as anyone else who claims visions of the end times -- none, barring something that they foresee actually happening.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by machines4200

My point in doing this is to debunk as many of these as I can in search of a real prophet.. will that day ever come in my life time I have no Idea.. but I do believe some people do have gifts, and I would like to find them. Kind of like digging threw the trash in search for a feast.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Haha.. i agree but why would he be a terrorist? he's just claiming what he thinks will happen. looking at his website he seems like a hill billy and i dont think anybody from top of ol smokey going to have anything to do with the assasination of any political leader.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

edit on 1-12-2010 by 11azerus11 because: double post

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Are there any of the trumpeters supporters/believers out there? can anybody come up with why his predictions are real? Why does he have the right fo claim he is the trumpeter. I will check on the website after the holidays and if the invasion hasnt started then we can close this case and marked as FALSE PROPHET!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Are there any of the trumpeters supporters/believers out there? can anybody come up with why his predictions are real? Why does he have the right fo claim he is the trumpeter. I will check on the website after the holidays and if the invasion hasnt started then we can close this case and marked as FALSE PROPHET!

Like I said, with no updates since 2008, there is no reason to believe that the invasion already failed to materialize. Unless you've something dated 2010 (or that says it's going to happen in 2010) the safe assumption is that he claimed it would happen in 2008 and he's since either died or lost interest in maintaining the site.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

yeah just giving him the benefit of doubt.. it probably all ready has... i think he just made some pretty good educated guesses on where he thought our world was headed based on world events.... so i'll go ahead and mark this as case closed.... FALSE PROPHET, but you got to admit the map was pretty cool!

now who is next? any idea's? heard of any one?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

now who is next? any idea's? heard of any one?

What, are you kidding me? Spend two minutes reading the posts in the forum, lol. Seems to have calmed down after all the November FAIL though.

My personal favourites remain: Rapture in 2010, who moves his goalposts more often than the Colts, though he's running out of time before he'll need a new URL, lol. And Colleen Thomas, whose ability to create madhouse conspiracies out of pretty much anything never fails to amaze.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

yeah i know, i'm going to try and find new ones. for some reason i love to read people's predictions saying that they recieved the message through blah blah blah.... its entertaining, but hopefully in my search i can find a true seer

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

hopefully in my search i can find a true seer

To be serious for a moment... you won't. Predictions "work" for a number of reasons, all disingenuous.

A correct predication can be vague, allowing one to say "there will be an earthquake next Wednesday that will make the news!" I guarantee that next week, you will be able to find some news source on the web that reports about an earthquake. Means nothing.

A correct prediction can be scattershot, allowing one to make a specific claim, but which can be fulfilled in a myriad of ways. "A natural disaster in China in 2011 will kill hundreds, possibly thousands!" What is the likelihood that this will NOT be fulfilled, in some fashion?

Most importantly, a correct prediction that is neither of those is an orphan, it is one correct in a morass of incorrect or vague claims, which is precisely the testimony needed to demonstrate that the correct one was a lucky strike, not evidence of anything. If someone truly could see the future, or truly did get messages from God or time travelers or whatever, they would never (or, to be kind, very rarely) be wrong.

As a Christian, I believe that there have been prophets in the past, but it doesn't seem like this gift is one that God has continued to grant through the ages. Why? I don't know, I suppose that the important stuff is past us, and, as Christ said "don't worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will take care of itself, today has enough trouble for today." The only thing that Christians can be assured of happening in the future is the Second Coming of Christ, and the Bible makes it clear that only God the Father knows when that will be, so claims otherwise are, necessarily, for naught.

For the most part, it seems like most people who are predicting the future these days are either looking to scare you or to separate you from your money or, more tragically, the precious gift of your time. Give that a bit of consideration before embarking on your quest.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
"Over a third of the United States will be occupied by a foreign force (and as much as a third of the population may be dead"
Invasion map of USA
www.trumpetersmission.com...

Chronology of Events www.trumpetersmission.com...

(Though NOT all was shown in vision, there is additional information that was given)

**There will be a sinking of a major warship in the North Atlantic. It will be either an aircraft carrier or a full cruiser because Heaven said there will be several thousand deaths. Only those types of ships carry such a large number.
**There is to be a war/invasion of Italy after wars or disturbances have been started in Turkey and Greece, Yugoslavia with Slovakia and Austria, and Egypt with Saudi Arabia, all the different countries along the Baltic and even in Georgia, and also including Lebanon, Israel, Syria and other countries. 
**When this breaks out into continuous wars, Italy will be invaded in a matter of a few days.  You will know the invasion of Italy is coming when a gang-type war breaks out in Northern Italy.  The gang type war is needed to have a military success.  It is part civil war, and part invasion caused by outsiders who want the Italian government overthrown. 
**The president of France will be assassinated, and also the leader of Germany.
**Civil war in Mexico and parts of Central America.
**South America will suffer immense persecution from an individual who will try to start a "United States" of South America.
**The U.S. will be invaded and occupied for a period of six to seven months. It will not exceed 7 months. At the end of this 6 - 7 month time period is when the Great Warning comes. (The Warning is used by God, to stop a Third World War.) Over a third of the United States will be occupied by a foreign force (and as much as a third of the population may be dead). The foreign force will actually be NATO and the United Nations. The U.N. will invade the United States as peacekeepers!  The United Nations will be a united communist force, stating that they have come into the U.S. to liberate the Americans from an occupying force. This is their plan.
They will invade us, just as we have invaded other countries, including the former Yugoslavian nations. We have gone in there as a peace keeping force to make them and their own countries stop fighting. We went in there with our blue helmets and blue berets and everybody backed off. We went there to liberate that country from it's own occupation. This is exactly the same way that they will invade the United States. Obviously racial wars will be an excellent opportunity for the foreign invasion to take place.
**The United States will be involved in three foreign wars when we are invaded. We are already involved in two wars now.

When Heaven was giving information concerning the invasion of our country, details were given concerning various parts that would suffer the most.
**Florida has already been partially invaded in preparation for the full military force that will arrive at a later date.  There are many areas of our country that have already been prepared for the overthrow of our government.  The majority of these people reside within about a 30 mile radius of the military installations that our country keeps armed and ready with various military personnel and military armament.  These individuals have been in our country for as long as 40 years in some cases.
**Heaven has reiterated several times that our country is to expect an invasion force to enter our country during the Thanksgiving to New Year's holidays.  This timeline has been determined by several factors that have been made very clear by Heaven.  One of them being a clearly stated time when the military conflict will be brought to an end.  That is to be in the late Spring to early  Summer.  In other words, between the month of May and July.  We know this because heaven has said that the occupation will last approximately six months, not to exceed seven.  We also know that the sign given by God to stop this war , as well as all other wars, will be given in the late Spring.  Therefore, the duration of the military occupation and its conflict will be for approximately six months.
**The majority of the invading military will come through the state of Texas.
**As for the East and West coasts:  Florida and southern California are the areas intended to have the next largest infiltration of military forces.  Due to our military's quick response in the state of California, there will not be an occupying force in California, as much as there will be in other parts of our country.
**Florida will not fare as well.  Florida's suffering will begin the very first day of the invasion, and will be overrun and completely occupied in a short period of time by the communist forces intent on overthrowing our government.  Due to this circumstance our government will decide to amputate Florida from the rest of the country, and eliminate this area from remaining as an area of massive buildup for our enemies.  Our military will totally destroy the areas extending south from Mobile, Alabama to the Florida Keys.  This will occur approximately two weeks after the initial invasion.  It will be with great remorse that this action will be taken, but consider it an absolute necessity because of the vast numbers of individuals who will be coming into the area for reinforcement of the military occupational forces.
In an effort to make things clearer, I do want to emphasize that the destruction I refer to is mostly the loss of human life.  This is because our government will use bombs on the state of Florida.  And this will happen not once, but twice in some areas.

**In the southern and central part of Texas, our government will use neutron bomb's in the attempt to stop the military forces that are occupying that area, with as little physical destruction as possible.  The forces of the invasion will continue northward up the central part of United States forming a line of separation between the free America and the occupied America until the Great Warning comes to stop all the wars around the world.
**This is not an event that people can blame on God and say that God is doing this to punish mankind.  All of these occurrences are because of events that have already occurred that are making this possible.  This is a punishment that our country is bringing upon itself because of its messages and radio programs.  All of these things can be lessened by the true conversion of the American people by returning as one nation under God.  And for this to happen, the American public must return to obedience to God first, and above and beyond any worldly gains.  This includes the awakening of the American public to the great atrocity of abortion, and invalid and immoral laws that have been passed permitting immorality to have civil protection in our society. 
People must understand that evil does not have a right to be protected.  Just because people may enjoy or prefer an evil, does not mean that these evils have a right to exist in our country much less to be considered as a moral good.  One of the main reasons why we are going to suffer as a nation is because our leaders have failed to lead our citizens as a nation under God.  This is the very first and main reason.  The next is, that the citizens have not demanded that our leaders abandon their immoral ways for the glory of God and the salvation of our nation.
**When the Warning comes, it will stop all the wars. I will go into detail about the Warning later. But for now, know that the Warning will stop all the fighting. Scripture refers to the "turning swords into plowshares.” Mankind will put down its guns and immediately and impulsively begin to rebuild. They will leave the cities by the millions and go into the countryside and build hamlets upon hamlets. The only thing, is that until they have the wisdom that is given to them at the time of the Second Pentecost, they will not completely understand all truths and Christ's Teachings.
**A month AFTER the Great Warning, there will be a HUGE earthquake in Italy that will affect three areas.  The area around Rome, Pompeii, and at the base of the Alps which will cause terrible destruction to Venice, as well as affecting Greece and the Yugoslavia/Bosnia area.  It is a punishment from God because they have given so little respect from having the "Capital of God's Church", the The Seat of Peter, so close to them.
**After that is when miracles are given to prove that there IS an anti-Pope in Rome, and identify the Apostles of the End Times.
**The Anti-Christ will proclaim worldwide that he brought all these things onto the world to lead the world to him. He will instruct all leaders of the world to gather together. When the leaders of the world do gather together at the United Nations, the Anti-Christ will not show up and none of his leaders will show up either. And this is the warning that Heaven gave about the United Nations building and parts of New York being destroyed.

top topics

join