It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Norway footage 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

What do yall think?
I hope this hasn't been checked out here....it's a new one to me.
edit on 30-11-2010 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I am thinking cgi because of the way the object slightly shifts unnaturally while it hovers, but I'm no expert.

Peace,
spec

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Very interesting. I've never heard or seen this before. Maybe it's real ;D, or maybe not.
I'll do some digging on norwegian websites.
greetings from Norway

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hard to believe any videos anymore...

What would be helpful is if we had the cell phone pics or videos from other people as reported so we could match them all up together...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Pretty sure this has been posted before, seems familiar.

And honestly, it's a terrible fake, some toy hung on a string in front of the camera.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

if that is a real ufo (which i highly doubt) then whats flying the craft? the borrowers or small midgets?? that craft looks smaller than an armchair....im a believer of ufo;s but i dont feel this is one as this wouldnt just be uploaded to youtube, newspapers and media would have been contacted, it looks like one of those remote control toys.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't think it's hanging on a string, because it moves behind the tree at the end. If it is a fake then my best bet would be cgi. Could not find any articles about this incident in norwegian.

Thanks for the up though ;D

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
For those who did not watch the video, its actually a compliation of a few different videos of the same craft, a few cell phone and a camcorder.

It is claimed to be in the same area at the spiral and a HAARP facility.
Also close to an air force base.

At first blush I do not think CGI in this case because of the different filmers. I will concede that it could have been the same filmer using differnt recording devices, then applying CGI afterward but I feel that is unlikely.

I read someone saying this is a toy on a string, but I see no evidence of that in the video, in fact the one piece of footage the object appears to go behind a tree making it seem less likely that it was a toy on a string.

If this is a hoax, it seems to be a fairly good setup as most hoaxes are noticable very quickly.
I did a quick google search here on the date and norway and this video has been around the block a few times, I guess now i need to read all of those sources.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
Hard to believe any videos anymore...

What would be helpful is if we had the cell phone pics or videos from other people as reported so we could match them all up together...

The video itself is a compilation from different recording devices from numerous people...

and here it is again on youtube, complete with longer description and comments unlike the first link
edit on 30-11-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

disclosetv

description from Disclosetv

'This was in the same area where the Spiral UFO of December 2009 was observed, however any connection with this or the HAARP/EISCAT facility is unknown. The UFO was observed by many people, and this is some of the footage that was shot by mobile phones. One of the witnesses rushed to get a camcorder and just managed to run back to an open area where the UFO could be filmed for a few seconds before it did an extreme acceleration manoeuvre and disappeared.
I have no idea what we saw that night, but I have never ever seen anything like it!'

The UFO was observed by many people, and this is some of the footage that was shot by mobile phones. One of the witnesses rushed to get a camcorder and just managed to run back to an open area where the UFO could be filmed for a few seconds before it did an extreme acceleration manoeuvre and disappeared.
I have no idea what we saw that night, but I have never ever seen anything like it!'

edit on 30-11-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
My biggest problem with the vid is how he loses it behind the tree. It was heading right and slightly up but he pans down and to the left, seemed odd. It doesn't scream cgi to me as so many other videos do but it's getting harder for the untrained eye to tell the difference these days.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If this was discussed before I apologize. It has been around for a while which is why I can't believe I've never seen it before, not that I look for UFO video's 24/7. Most of what is on you-tube posted as UFO's is crap. This one just seemed more genuine to me. Thanks for all of the replies!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by peacefulnorth

Watch the video from the 3:40 mark, you can see it wobble as if dangled off a string.

As for it going behind the tree, well that's just a trick on the eyes, it goes in front of it, you can see it front of the tree right at the 3:59 mark.

And finally, when it "flies off" you can clearly see it being yanked away, it even turns on it's side.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ddc1ba85402.png[/atsimg]

edit on 30/11/10 by Chadwickus because: (reason classified)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

lol, they cut out the sound so no one would use voice recognition to identify the witnesses???
Pleeease, how suss does that sound..
Ohh and none of the cameras present filmed it rapidly accelerate away??

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Looks like a remote control helli that someone put a hat over. To me judging from the telephone pole in the foreground its the size of maybe a sombrero. I would say fake for sure.

top topics

join