It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick apache helicopter murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
How has the guy in the chopper firing that gun got a clear concience? THIS IS *SNIP* DISTURBING, we sit and play games on like modern warfare 2 that replicate things shown in this video. we are *Snip* supporting these actions and making it a part of society. WAKE UP BEFORE ITS YOUR FAMILY BEING EXCECUTED BY A DICTATORSHIP.

Link: apache helicopter collateral murder.
www.collateralmurder.com...

The gunner is a conditioned manipulated fool.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/30/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pkpuck

As far as I am concerned, these pilots did their job correctly, they saw what looked like someone holding an rpg so they engaged. If it had been me, I would have done the same thing, and I agree with the pilot, they shouldnt have brought the kids to that battlefield, they were just engaged by Apaches, why would the be crazy enough to go in there, especially with the birds orbiting the area?
Furthermore, I agree with the military arresting and detaining Pvt Manning, he released CLASSIFIED material, it was not up to him to do that, as far as I am concerned, he should get the max punishment

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Spoken like someone who needs to shed the brainwashing.

Truly.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There are many threads about this. Do a search. No use in trying to find out if the children are dead. The good ol USA will never let that info out. The Nazis had more honor.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yeah I think its pretty fair to blame this on video games.
jeez

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Old news here as the anti american crew here has already chewed this one up and starred and flagged each other to death. Don't bring kids to the battlefield, not hard to comprehend, as far as the nazi comment from the other poster, sticks and stones mate..........don't like it, change it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Yes, please remove all children from the battlefield called Iraq.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There was a thread on this recently....

War is hell, its harsh and all but its war.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
reply to post by HomerinNC

Spoken like someone who needs to shed the brainwashing.

Truly.

No, I'm not brainwashed, I just know reality, and in reality, war sucks, you react then think later, because in that one moment's hesitation, the enemy will KILL YOU. If its him or me, guess what, the enemy combatant (these guys aint soldiers, and i will not call them as such, esp those scumbags that hide BEHIND civilians) is dead, plain and simple.
Those pilots did their job, did it right and I'd be proud to shake their hand. The only one I despise is the private that leaked this classified info out. As far as I am concerned, he is a traitor to his country.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

blame WHAT on video games? Your comment made no sense whatsoever

top topics

join