It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would the value of a crashed ufo for sale be?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I pretty much agree that it would be confiscated in the name of "national security" and you would be told that it was a crashed satellite / experimental craft

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Well, the other reason would be that any crashed disk you found would belong to that joint USAF-Navy group that's responsible for all the "UFOs". I'm not sure that the military would relinquish ownership just because the thing's on your land.

I think the case of "Finders-Keepers vs the US Govt in re lost craft" would be swiftly settled, and not in the farmer's favor.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Wait until the craft has been on your property for 60 days, and then it's officially yours!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by elocin
Wait until the craft has been on your property for 60 days, and then it's officially yours!

Please cite the law that proves this assertion. Here's a bit from Wiki that touches on common law. I have personally been invplved in retrieving abandoned property (of a dead raltive) that was well over ten years old. That process was rigorous, to say the least.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Let's just say, for conversations sake, that this farmer has a disk.
And let's say for conversation sake, that I'd be interested. Where can I see this object?
Can I see some photo's?
What is the farmer's asking price?
And, how long has it been there?
You know, just for conversation's sake.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
In this thread I said that we were trying to find out the value of a crashed ufo,provided it wasnt confiscated by the military and stored at a military facility.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It wouldn't be up 24 hours before troops, C.D.C, FEMA, FBI etc move in and take the craft aliens and all.

The value? If said person could get away with selling said craft the price would be unthinkably immense. Every government and several aerospace institution would be fighting to give the first offer.

Too bad the tech would only be used for war.
edit on 30-11-2010 by js331975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That depends.,..How many miles does it have on it?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This craft has extremely high miles i would guees billions of miles.But you dont have to worry about oil changes,tune-ups and tires.It runs on element 115,which can be produced at no cost

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Here's what would happen. (if even a UFO part was auctioned, and was genuine)

1. A paramilitary team would seize the individual, and his property. If he didn't have it on him, he'd be interrogated until he released the info. If another individual released it after not getting a go ahead, the new individual would be treated the same way, and so on. (and you'd disappear into Gitmo, or something similar, with plenty of documents proving you aren't a citizen, and are actually an Iranian national.)

2. A cover story would be issued, that the man was a terrorist, and that what he was really trying to sell was a bomb, to embedded terrorists, using the guise of an internet auction for money transfer. (or one of other pre-packaged scenarios, complete with fabricated evidence, etc.)

3. The part/s would be sent to whatever facility was researching it currently, never to again be seen by the public.

4. It would be a laughable news story for a few days, but would be all but forgotten, except by folks like us, who would continue to debate it, while more and more info was "leaked" out to all but reinforce the cover story.

At least, if I was the secret-keeper, this is how I would do it...so I'm sure they've got plenty of scenarios.....

If just a hypothetical, for money alone, easily in the billions...but wouldn't matter, as you'd never live to spend it.

edit on 30-11-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

What about the family of the person who put it up on EBAY?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ive always contemplated what i would do if i was ever in a situation where i had my hands on a UFO or a BigFoot, and how i would go about securing it before the government got wind. even to have found one that was ancient the governments never knew existed.

who would or could you tell? you couldn't trust any media, or even the scientific community for that matter.

i suppose you could run auctions on ebay from accounts that were established via wireless with some dead persons credentials, as to leave no traces of your person or exact whereabouts. you definitely would need a secure payment gateway to secure your winnings. and the buyer would need his purchases.

you would need to broadcast a series of youtube and other media formats so they could get good coverage and feedback before you made a move. i would offer up parts and pieces to the general public world wide, so everyone could get a touch and feel, plus send the trail in so many directions that the government would be overwhelmed in its recovery

place a silent ad somewhere that a true benefactor could get the meat and potatoes. 50 billion would be a nice lump sum to live out the rest of your life in style i would think?

but dont forget to keep some goodies for your personal...lol

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
At a guess, i'd say the price would be his life.

CX.

Grrr... You stole mine. So, I must settle and simply concur.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Phase 2 of this thread:What would the value of an operational alien craft with a freindly alien willing to be your craft operator for 20 years and teach you the inner workings of the craft be?The owner would have access to touring the galaxy and beyond.Lets assume a rogue alien needed gold desperately.The alien makes contact via the internet and puts up his craft and driving services for 20 years to the highest bidder.What is the price now,and who does the bidding?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

1 Depends how much damage.
2. How many miles on the clock.
3. Whether it is still under finance, or not.
4. What is the fuel source.
5. Whether you can get the parts at your local wreckers or not.
6. If the chasis is bent or not.
7. Has the motor been thrashed.
8. What year model it is.
9. Did it belong to a learner driver.
10. How much rust.
11. What are the brakes like.
12. Does it leak oil.
13. Is it a manual or automatic.

Many, many things you would have to weigh up before you could settle on a reasonable price.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
At a guess, i'd say the price would be his life.

CX.

first thing I thought too lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
in all seriousness, if you do your research no civilian would be able to get their hands on a crashed ufo period.

in the most recent one I remember the one at needles, ca. Within a couple of minutes they had a helicopter with a skycrane come and pick it up before anyone could get to it.

It isn't 1947, our technology is so sophisticated and there have been so many advancements to things like radar ( multiple search and track, DSP processing, AESA etc..), not to mention sniffers that monitor communication lines (telephone, internet, email correspondences etc..)

For the government NOTHING is out of reach especially with something as big as UFO's, you can't even rely on civilians even if they had the oppertunity to (which they won't), they'd do something completely stupid like call up law enforcement or the military first so they can be the good guys and cover up all that evidence and information away from the public.

Fact is majority of people don't know UFO's and government conspiracy as well as ATS posters, so things like these are bound to happen.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

The obvious answer is to put it on Ebay under the user title of For Sale Alien Transportation right next to your zero point energy module and glass magnets. Then have the description read "slightly used UFO, little damage to the exterior nothing paintless dent removal couldn't fix, interior is cherry, odo reads 3286 ly, frosty AC, some lights damaged in crash, must see to appreciate, tags expire 2012, Must be under 4 feet to test drive, can email photos. Serious inquires only."

This auction has a reserve.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
why try to sale it? have everyone in the community that is "trust worthy" have there self waken up by it! you deff wanna show it to the christians there still in the dark ages!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

What about the family of the person who put it up on EBAY?

I'd have plenty of "evidence" to support that he was actually a terrorist, and would be able to convince even his own family...thus reinforcing the cover story.

Unfortunately, I know this is easier than you may believe based on experience. Once, I had someone from the courts tell my mother I had done some things, etc. and she completely believed them over me, even though a) I've never had so much as a parking ticket (well, did get one the other day, but that was the first), b) I've never even been in the state they mentioned, etc. I actually went down to the Sheriff's office and had them print me out my blank "record", so I could show my mother that those guys were full of it. For all I know, she STILL has doubts....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join