It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are 3.5 billion men on this planet... who is the alpha male?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I am basically what you would call a "sleeper who has awakened". I am aware of the the existence of the NWO. I do believe that MOST, not all, of the conspiracies are true.

There is no hard concrete, undeniable, 100% absolute proof of evidence that the NWO exists. And guess what? You will never find it.

I'm a scientist. I have a strong technical background. My belief that the NWO exists is based entirely on logical deduction from all the known facts presented. If the NWO does not exist, then the reasons for why the world is the way it is today make no logical sense. If the NWO does indeed exist, then everything makes 100% logical sense to me.

Three buildings fell on 9/11, yet there were only two planes. Simple logic tells you something is wrong.

I have studied evolution, biology, power, wealth, genetics, politics, history, war, female psychology (I'm a man), and pick-up. By "pick-up", I literally mean trying to pick-up women.

I understand the motivations and drives of the alpha male.

Who is the alpha male? Who is the one person responsible for all the wars in the Middle-east, all the starvation in Africa, all the fluoride in our water, all the genetically modified foods in our diet, the failing global economy?

Who is it? I want to know.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sabier

LOL ....... fabulous post

And great question , really made me LOL ..Love it heheh bow to you sir

And i have no clue who is the alpha male,what qualifies as an alpha male smartest,richest,bigggest,longest pecker?

add
or the power to do what you where talking about,that to me would seem to have to alot of people, with one being the leader of all of that/governments/yada,yada??

again great question

i am just saying/asking

edit on 30-11-2010 by controlled chaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Alpha Males are like Chuck Norris.
They don't start wars but roundhouse kick the crap out of them.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Who is the alpha male? Who is the one person responsible for all the wars in the Middle-east, all the starvation in Africa, all the fluoride in our water, all the genetically modified foods in our diet, the failing global economy

There isn't one person responsible. It is however fashionable now a days to lay the blame with various factions, people, species ect; That way we do not have to blame the ones truly responsible. You. Me. All of us. OUR greed, our willingness to give away our rights, our responsibilities our duties just so we could have more stuff, that is what is to blame. Not some mythical figure head or organization. For us conspiracy theorists it's the NWO ( not saying I don't believe in the NWO per say, I just think we give them way to much credit..and that is probably the intent!), or the aliens.For the right wingers it's the immigrants. For the fundies it's Satan. Everyone has their favourite bogeyman.

As for the Alpha Male? He is the man who protects and provides for me, I need look no further then that.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabier
I'm a scientist. I have a strong technical background. My belief that the NWO exists is based entirely on logical deduction from all the known facts presented. If the NWO does not exist, then the reasons for why the world is the way it is today make no logical sense. If the NWO does indeed exist, then everything makes 100% logical sense to me.

That's the problem, my friend. You're trying to make logical sense of the state of humanity. It seems you're forgetting something that's pretty important to take into consideration. This is that humanity is inherently insane, and incredibly foolish. Once you pop that into the rest of your reasoning, everything makes much more sense. We're not robots, and very few are logical in the majority of their actions. This is why we are where we are today. It's mostly a product of hubris and ignorance. No NWO necessary.

The alpha male is humanity as a whole. We seek to conquer. We've done so well, that now the last thing to conquer is each other. Welcome to humanity, enjoy the insanity!
edit on 30-11-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Somewhere I heard a phrase that stuck with me, and still resounds in the back of my mind whenever I wonder about some supervillians.... ' I don't want to take over the world, there's too much paperwork involved. ' I can understand that, so I'd be happy being the second in command, that way I can run things and not worry about A. paperwork and B. getting blamed when it all goes straight to he!!.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabier

Respectfully, I would challenge you to ask a different and more prescient question-

Not 'who is the alpha male?' but

'who is the apex predator?'

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

As for the Alpha Male? He is the man who protects and provides for me, I need look no further then that.

Are you not able to protect and provide for yourself?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

You can never make a correct assessment of a situation if you do not have all the rules governing what is running our world.

If you think people are free in this world, then your answer is without any meaning as its just not the case.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabier

Welcome, and excellent introduction!

I have thought along these lines, too.

My take is, if there is no alpha male, there will be one real soon. Any unified culture has one, whether a small tribe or large nation. As the globe becomes a unified culture, there will be one.

Of course, then his dilemma is to secure his position from any would-be alphas. Stalin did this brilliantly by killing off all his top generals, advisors, etc.

Frankly I wouldn't want to be in that position. Sounds like endless paranoia to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

You can never make a correct assessment of a situation if you do not have all the rules governing what is running our world.

Okay. What is this statement in reference to?

If you think people are free in this world, then your answer is without any meaning as its just not the case.

It's self evident that people are free in this world. The only bonds are abstract beliefs which people willingly adopt.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabier

He is a very CLEVER and dangerous man. I have met him and I nearly shat myself when I did.
His name............
is.......................
Gary Busey.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I am monitored 24/7 with electroinc mind control in london. I have not had any privacy for 18.5 years since i found this out at school. So i cannot do anything what so ever in private, but you people think you are free. I doubt anyone in uk or usa is free period, just that your let to do certain things that you think you have freedoms.

My life has proven there is no freedoms. The question is just how many on this earth are going through what i found out, and how many are actually free.

I thought i was free and living in private until i was 17, that was 18 years back, and i have not lived a private moment since, because of uk gov and police. I thought we lived in freedom too like you people but we do not period.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
All the guys who act like they don't care.. ignore the girl, but eventually get them.

/thread

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
reply to post by Sabier

He is a very CLEVER and dangerous man. I have met him and I nearly shat myself when I did.
His name............
is.......................
Gary Busey.

About the true alpha male, I was thinking....

SHATNER!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There is absolutely no doubt about it, the Alpha Male is Silvio Berlusconi, Prime Minister of Italy. Here is a slideshow of a few of the female Italian TV personalities and models he's boned in the past 5 years:

slideshow, SFW

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

lol the geezer is still going strong.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, I've heard this over and over again from you. No proof, just the same thing said. It makes no sense. Your life is not proof. All that other people see is someone typing things which seem to be a little nutty. No proof.

The truth is, I just don't think you're interesting enough to be monitored 24/7. Why? Are you a serial rapist? Are you some IQ +170 psychopath? Why would they invest all the resources to monitor you?

As for the mind control in schools thing. It doesn't make logical sense, either. How many employees are in each school? How many people were involved in the construction? You can't hide something like that forever. It's nonsense.

Listen, I skipped out much of my schooling. I went to school with my brain totally fried on numerous occasions, laughed at the teachers nonstop for spouting out their nonsense, and never let anything the teachers said truly bother me. So what happened? Is my skull super thick or something? Did their brain control waves not penetrate into my mind?

I think perhaps you are just a little delusional. It happens sometimes. I do think perhaps you had some members of your community stalk you. That happens sometimes as well. Maybe this caused you trauma, and you started to have false memories or hallucinations. I don't know. What I do know is that your story is highly improbable.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
the alpha males are the ones who have total control of themselves, not over others.

when you figure out what i mean, you can be one too.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
the alpha male is the techno viking. ALPHA MALE
edit on 30-11-2010 by conspiracy nut because: link

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join