It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big White Scorpions in my bed, Nightmare and significance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I have had a dream this night that really sent weird vibes and I wanted to share it and what I remember about it. Having searched the web for a significance I have found a few things. But basically it does not anwser the questions I still have.

I was in a bed that was not my own, and well out of memmory I believe it was the bed of my grandfather. I was with my girlfriend and we were sleeping when all of a sudden I feel something moving underneath the sheets. After a little while I get the courrage to check out what it is, and I do not know why, I knew it was a scorpion. Before even seeing it or feeling it. So I tried to grab its tail and dart out from above the sheet. And there you go I can feel it trying to break free under the sheets, but I am holding its dart, and it does not seem to be in control anymore. And I spend a bit of time just feeling the dart without it being able to sting me. Curious in nature I guess, like I was expecting it and somewhat surprised that I did not get stinged. But I still don’t feel like moving cause I can feel there is another near me knee under the sheets

So what I do is take the sheets and roll them around to trap whatever is in there and toss it on the floor. I do not get anything from it and I am still alive and well. So what I do next is watch under the bed. And under the bed , there is this big (lobster sized) white scorpion holding in a spider web and underneath it, two baby scorpions in something that ressembles a cocoon. I look away and back to the sheets and they are crawling out of the cocoon. And they are white and tranparent.

This is were I wake up in shock and get the feeling of ahhh it was just a dream…. God thank you.
Now when I researched the scorpion meaning on the web, it means something either related to a bad influence, or something related to death. Or it can even mean that there is something that is about to bite me in the ass. But nothing was writen about white scorpions. I don’t think they have the same meaning, and since I do not get anything from my encounter I am guessing that I evade something rather then having something bad happen to me.

Anyone have an idea what it could mean, and please refrain from the usual, ohh your on dope and your crazy dude theories … Thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
That sounds very freaky I used to have nightmare's of being covered in Scorpions and having bulkheads give way and crush me. My nightmares and everyone else's was due to our ship being heavily haunted, you might want to research that house and the land it sits on.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
was your partner aware of the scorpions? Did she try to do anything about them? Or was she sleeping the whole time? Was it at night, or during the day? I pictured that it was during the day when reading this, like morning time, but only you know.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Have you been playing Fallout: New Vegas recently by any chance?

Just wondering.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

I think it means the secret you are keeping is creeping out of you, your scared to let it take over you. I suggest take control of the fear. Just admit to everyone and come out of the closet with your homosexuality.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I once had a dream that I was sleeping and woke up to tons of crawdads under the covers with me. Freaked me out! Though I was a kid and had been out playing in the river earlier that day trying to catch them... probably the reason for the dream.

Anyway, supposedly dreaming of scorpions in your surrounding is to symbolize something hurtful or dangerous ("stinging") or some sort of trap, that you may be facing...

edit on 30-11-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
That reminded me that I dreamed of a scorpion once. I looked up the significance and it said I was in danger of going nowhere due to a self-defeatist attitude or something along those lines. So your bit about trying to evade something sounds the same.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KpxMarMoTT

Did you ever get an answer to this?! Remember what happened after the dream? I had a very very very similar dream last night. The big one, the small ones, white and clear, in the bed with my partner, knowing it was a scorp, not getting bit, rolling back the covers... in my bed but not my bed....

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KpxMarMoTT

Here is good site for dreams, scorpion is on this link towards bottom

m.dreammoods.com...

top topics

join