It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange is my Hero

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Whether or not hes directly connected to the CIA or hes just a rogue Hacker? the bottom line is hes stirring a pot that definitely needs stirring. Hes the new deep throat of the millenia , except he has a face

the world governments need to be exposed, they need to be made accountable for their actions and illegal back room dealings. Assange, which i believe his name means" Ass Angel" is doing the world a favor. its too bad there aren't more people out there taking risks and exposing more of these hidden facts, to keep these government criminals in check. if enough were exposed it might bring world peace forever?

we would surely hope

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I agree with you,

He surely is a guy who dares to do this kind of things. We need more guy's like him to get rid of the old world.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
Whether or not hes directly connected to the CIA or hes just a rogue Hacker? the bottom line is hes stirring a pot that definitely needs stirring.

Yeah, as if the world isn't F'd up enough as it is.

Why not make it worse?

Heck maybe even release information that could actually destabilize things enough in North Korea and Iran to spark a war.

No matter what, it should be at least fun eh?

Assange is no fool, or hero, he is simply a tool.

edit on 30-11-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
SnF

Agreed to the hilt. We've been in need for someone like Mr Assange for a long, long time. The corruption throughout goverment and big business, needs to be stopped. There is only 1 way to do that without a full on civil war. And that is how it is being handled at the moment.

Julian Assange, I take my hat off to you, you sir, are a true rebel, a true patriot, and a you have nuts made of pure freakin granite.

Those who oppse him and the leaks, must be so pleased with the way the world is right now. Hundreds and thousands of people being killed in illegal wars, big business fixing prices to rip us all off. Goverments showing themselves to be clueless morons, who shouldn't be in charge or their own bodily functions, let alone countries.

It's coming down, and I thank you Mr Assange.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Whether or not hes directly connected to the CIA or hes just a rogue Hacker? the bottom line is hes stirring a pot that definitely needs stirring. Hes the new deep throat of the millenia , except he has a face

the world governments need to be exposed, they need to be made accountable for their actions and illegal back room dealings. Assange, which i believe his name means" Ass Angel" is doing the world a favor. its too bad there aren't more people out there taking risks and exposing more of these hidden facts, to keep these government criminals in check. if enough were exposed it might bring world peace forever?

we would surely hope

THANK YOU!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Be careful about who you idolize.

Idols have feet of clay.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I don't think you fully understand how controlled this all is. Yes, it's coming down, but because TPTB are taking it down. The S will HTF precisely when they are ready, via tools like Assange.

Now, the hackers who exposed Climategate were true heroes and dealt a major setback to TPTB. I pray for more to come out that way and know they are working hard for the cause

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Idols have feet of clay.

We need Heros, its what inspires us to live on

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Why? Are you not already inspired enough about the injustices in the world? You dont need him, its just a man. Why you need a person who, in a moment, can be proved that he is nothing of what you thought he was. I like assange, but he is not a hero. Not yet.

edit on 30-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Why? Are you not already inspired enough about the injustices in the world? You dont need him, its just a man. Why you need a person who, in a moment, can be proved that he is nothing of what you thought he was. I like assange, but he is not a hero. Not yet.

I'm not idolizing, I'm merely giving him recognition for having the balls for taking on the world.
everyone must do their part to halt the global war machines. the insanity must stop

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Idols have feet of clay.

We need Heros, its what inspires us to live on

of course! I trust you are the type that would not put his faith in others. What if, I so happened to be idolized and wanted to bring world peace? Would I have clay feet? I think not mate. The World DOES need heroes.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

If tomorow we discover he is a CIA/PTB cooperative, it would be a shame.

Lets hope that he continues with his work. But I'd like to see some information on controversial cases.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I like what Assange is doing.

Here in America, there is the Right to Free Speech. Free Speech is meant to keep the criminals of government and business in check. Without free speech those criminals go unchecked, or undetected. Assange is letting the world see who the criminals are, and they need to be stopped. Assange is and will be a hero to many people because he is making sure that the world turns out for the better of humanity.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

I dont think you understood me. ALL idols has feet of clay. One day you will just discoved that because they break. And I think Assange is doing exactly the opposite of bringing peace to earth.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
He's no hero. He's just a useful idiot tool of the NWO who has $$$ in his eyes.
He was used by the NWO in a chess game.
Either he's too stupid to see it, or he doesn't care because he'll be making $$$.
Oh ... and then there are the pesky rape charges against him ...
Will he still be your hero if/when he's found guilty of rape??

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by drkid

I dont think you understood me. ALL idols has feet of clay. One day you will just discoved that because they break. And I think Assange is doing exactly the opposite of bringing peace to earth.

you know you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
He would be my hero if he was not suspected of being a double agent. I'm all for transparent goverment, this is the way America should be, but I think the data has been sifted by American agents. All the good stuff has been removed. People just like to hear that Khadafi likes women with big breasts. They reduced it to entertainment.
They never called Assange a hacker in the media until the info was released. Typical form of slander usually reserved for government leaders.
edit on 30-11-2010 by earthdude because: additional thought

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Some eggs, not all of them. Because if you did that, you will drown in a sea of eggs.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by drkid

As i said in a thread I authored... This guy will probably be the tipping point in reseting things. Sure... we might have the worst of the worst in the short run, but trust... that bad times will not last longer than good times.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join