It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who in my dream world is this girl?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well how can when a lot times I just remember seeing her and what she has said to me? Everything else seems to be a waist. Except the animals and cakes.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Your dream probably means you're a girl trapped in a guys body. That is what you should look like.

J/K.

When you subconsciously see someone your brain takes a mental picture. When you are asleep your brain starts working to figure out problems, storing memory, organizing, and etc. You might have seen a girl and your brain is telling you she is hot!

Or it could mean something totally different.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

I have really strong dreams almost every night but I never remember a specific face, unless it's someone I already know.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Then I would tell to think the dream over and over all day long. That is what I do and my dreams are very vivid. I even got hickys!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You see thousands of faces everyday. Whether on the television, while walking, on the bus, and etc. Even though you may not remember them specifically, your brain does. That is why at times cops use hypnotists when no one remember the persons exact face. Your subconscious remembers but you don't.

It's all simple mathematics.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

My dreams are usually night mares and I don't want to think about them, unless I'm trying to write a script or something and then I will start writing them down when I wake up. I sometimes get some good ideas from them. There never fun or sexy though

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I always have nightmares worse then anything on the Nightmare on elm Street. What I do is recall it quickly if you don't want to remember bad memories.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
it could be some thing in your very early
childhood has left a pattern in your memory.
like I had a nanny look after me at 1 years old.
Chinese girl. I find Chinese girls beautiful and sexy.
its some thing that left its mark on my memory.

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Then I would tell to think the dream over and over all day long. That is what I do and my dreams are very vivid. I even got hickys!

After you have these dreams are you week and tired?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Maybe. Not all the time. I feel charged where I can punch a wall and what not.
That's how I feel.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Here's my problem, people look similar. So say I know this girl, say I can go get her for you. I could do this and still be wrong, all you've mentioned is religion...the girl I know is Christian but so are like a billion people world wide. Tell us something else you remember, because otherwise your just going to get a line up of brunette women with glasses. Which is maybe what you want

Jester

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I was going to suggest the past life senario...
I often have dreams about being with a young blonde man, back in the civil war days, I'm pretty sure he was supposed to be a solider or something. I don't find the Civil war all that interesting or at all for that matter, and I definitely don't care for blonde guys so I assumed it was a past life I was dreaming of.

Either way, if it's a recurring dream for that long, there's something to it. Hopefully you will find your dream girl! I have my fingers crossed for you

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well, anyone in your dream is usually you. So, its not her particularly, but someone in general. She just may represent your perspective of beauty.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodgame

You're a disgusting person to think that of me!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'd just like to say...you make the awesomest threads in the world!

Ok, Ive havd a few dreams like this as well. I would get into more detail, but I should be doing homework right now

Ok, so it was the around my birthday, in July. I turned 16 a few days back. And during this night, i had the most AMAZING dream. I would get into more detail, but like i said...

Anyways, I was in either China or Japan, testing out some kind of Exosuit that resembles a bat. I was to fly to 4 different cities. Im pretty sure They were Shanghai, Beijing, Chongqing, and i cant remembe the other one.

Ok, so I guess I was testing out this, if i can remember correctly, joint design between Japan and China to create non powered human flight. So im cruising along at a max speed of mach 4. I near my final destination of Chongqing. I have to circle the city (really(really(really big))) a few times so i can slow down to a safe landing speed.

So I land in downtown Chongqing, by some kind of asian temple thing, and a school. So im greeted by a huge croud of fans, and of course hot asian chicks
My best friend, Who moved here to Canada from Chongqing, and a small gang of friends come out from the school, and take me inside. Oddly enough, the school in my dream was the school i go to in canada, except it was filled with Asians wearing school uniforms.

Now i would go into more detail if i could remember more at the moment, but i just cant. But there was lots more, trust me. It was the most lifechanging dream i have ever had.

Now i guess this is it so far, due to lack of a functioning brain at the moment. But this it it, and definitly amazing. What do you think?

Ill try to go in to more detail sometime soon.

ショーン

Ok, this just poped up in my mind.

It appears some users think your dream girl is ugly?
Well, first shes totally not.

Second, im not sure if you, like me, have continuations of dreams that maybe several days/weeks/years later, but in one of my dreams a few months before the totally awesome one, i got a glimpse of what to expect my dream girl to look like.

Of course, since i try not to date for looks, the glimpse was only a glimpse, and nothing concrete. But, however, I got an amazing sence of what her personality is like, and i will tel you now, that is totally how i wil know its her.

Allthough, there have been several different possibilities of how i will meet her. oddly enough, her looks seem to differ slightly with each possibility.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Senz20 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2010 by Senz20 because: I had a revelation.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Senz20 because: I ate a grape, and i Revelated in my mind.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

What did he say?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

A negative comment I wouldn't worry about it. anyway! what did you mention earlier? I over looked your post.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Dreams are amazing.
They can mean so many different things, you just have to understand.
If you continually dream about this girl, odds are that you have in fact seen her before. Whether you met her or saw her passing by or as an extra in a movie/tv show.
Your subconscious doesn't create faces. Not that Ive ever known of, anyway. It may create people, but not faces.
Are there any colors that coincide with her in your dreams repeatedly? Names? Other people (certain friend, boyfriend, mother etc)? Are you two doing anything in particular in different dreams?
Its more than just a girl in your dream. In order to understand, you need to pay attention to other things that are going on.
If you can remember the last few you had. Write down on a piece of paper descriptions of anything you can remember. Again, names, colors, activities, gestures, places, etc.
Another thing. When you have these dreams, are you always in the same place sleeping? Same room, couch, bed, or are you in different places sleeping when you have them?
List these as well on the paper along side the individual dreams aspects.
This is a start.
When you dream of her again, be sure to write as much as you can immediately after waking up.
Compare the attributes of the dreams to one another.
Who knows, maybe when everything is laid out if front you, something might occur in your mind.
Good luck.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by truthseeker1984

No. I wouldn't say that. Since I don't believe in me having a past life. I just see me as the now you know what I'm saying?

It doesn't matter if you believe it or not past lives are a proven fact. It's like saying you don't believe in air. Check out Dr Ian Stevenson's works:

Scientific Proof of Reincarnation

By the way I think she is cute and has a pure look...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Well I will have to look at your link. I just think incarnation or reincarnation goes against God. Maybe it's just me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join