It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who in my dream world is this girl?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Many of you guys have seen my post on this website and I know I have posted my dreams related to this particular woman. I have had so many dreams of this girl since I was a kid I'm starting to believe she is real and some day I will meet her in real life. I can say have more then 30 dreams of this girl. This week or last week I have seen her in my dreams. I was being held tightly by her in one, in another she was going against an abortion, and the other dream I had of her was me and her together.
P icture 1
Picture 2

I used these two pictures to show what this girl in my dream always looked like. She looks like both pictures put together. She is always religious. Mostly Christian and a few times she was Jewish or born Jewish. If there is someone with her it is her family. Since my childhood I have had many dreams of this girl. I have never seen anyone that looked like her in my life. I would recall if I have. One of my goals in life would be to some how find who this girl is and meet her. Would any of you agree?
edit on 30-11-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
To be honest, no, she looks awful.
<

But good luck!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
dreams are funny things. I've long ago stopped paying much attention to them.

imho the girl is quite cute.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Perhaps you are dreaming of a past life? Just a suggestion of course. I figured I would pose all possible theories out there.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker
edit on 30-11-2010 by truthseeker1984 because: grammar error

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Why does everyone say that? All of my friends say the same comments as well. Am I the only legit crazy person in town? lol. Joking aside I would like to have more dreams of this woman. It's like a treasure hunt.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

No. I wouldn't say that. Since I don't believe in me having a past life. I just see me as the now you know what I'm saying?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

No. I wouldn't say that. Since I don't believe in me having a past life. I just see me as the now you know what I'm saying?

Definitely. Just throwing out another possible conclusion is all.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

well thanks! since I was like maybe 10 to 12 I started having dreams of this girl. I was a Christian as well. I just have this waved as only a dream. I believe there's more to the dreams.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, the girl from that photo looks verry cute...

Are you really dreaming about one girl, or do you simply like girls with brown hair and glasses ?

There are actualy a lot of girls out there who look like this...

Just keep on searching and keep possitive.... One day you will meet her....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

I'm attractive to women who are more natural and authentic. There are to many fake women with tattoos, piercings, drugs, alcohol, and plastic surgery. I find that all disgusting!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Well, I agree with you.

I also don't like 'fake' women.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I would guess she's your anima.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

yeah!
Thanks for the comment!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

i personally like to think of dreams as a glimpse of our selfs in a parallel universe, thats why we are our selfs but somes things are differen.

thats my 2cent op

TOP-B

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

Well maybe you're right, I just hope you're wrong. I would love to make my dreams come true! I just have to ponder!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TÖP_BÜZzËR

For awhile now I have been saying when I dream I feel like I'm going to the Twilight Zone. The Twilight Zone was an o.k program.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Dreams are powerful and leave waking moments full of questions at times. I hope you find her.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MotherofBlessings

Thanks! I already ate the whooper I have had so many times in my dreams! One time I had a dream I was eating a whopper and it was a blessing.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You, you, you stay away from her.
She's my daughter, and I don't want her hangin' around with no atheist.

Nah, just kidding, but there's that Christian reference once again.

The reason she is kinda natural looking and not fake is because your view and impression of Chrisitianity is being dictated by those that call themselves Christian, yet go on and get involved in un-Christian like behavior.
Nothing fake about true Chrisitanity.

Why not try to get in contact with the photographer?
Go for it rebel dude.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Romantic_Rebel just curious here. You say you don't believe you're dreaming of a past life. So I'm curious to the contexts of these dreams concerning this girl.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join