It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Julian Assange needs to be silenced...the moron

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Can you guys imagine if documents with the really top secret information leaked? WOW
LOL so so hard because that will never happen, and here we have some rednecks (70% of americans) getting fitzy about some gossip.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

I'm sure you've been told to stay in Canada? If not, I am telling you to stay in Canada.

It's a privilege to be a Canadian. You get your arse protected at no cost to you. You've become too used to that fact, haven't you?

Wikileaks Will NEVER DIE.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This a bunch of *(**&**'

The criminals for the countries who have had documents leaked is the people who leaked the documents.

Wikileaks provided a forum to them. Wikileaks is not just Julian. It is a lot of people.

Why is it different than a news paper publishing a story on a leak. Wikileaks published leaks supplied by others. No one was payed. they told every one when they were going to publish them.

As far as the sexual misconduct goes.. Who do you believe a man who has no previous sexual misconduct. or a country who has made it there mission to lock this guy up and has a prior history of lying, killing, general misconduct...

Julian be afraid for your life. Good luck.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
accidental post....

my bad.

free julian.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Give me a break.

You frequent a conspiracy website that aims to get out the truth and you're calling Assange a moron?

You're no better than those clueless sheep-like morons that call for Assange to be arrested or even worse, assassinated.

The only disinformation campaign on ATS is the campaign to discredit Assange by using the moronic, patriotic sheep (who likely bow down to Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck) to destroy Assange.

It couldn't possibly get any worse now that the U.S is embroiled in TWO conflicts that are total failures (IMHO). I know that people want to be Johnny the Flag Waver but let's get real about the situation we're in. It cannot possibly get worse and if you're naive enough to think that JA alone is enough to send the world into chaos, you are worthy of imprisonment too!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Well said!

The sad fact of the matter is, so many people are so dumbed down, and so brainwashed by their country, that they can't see whats in front of them. They would rather not know the truth, even if the truth is bad and shows their governments for what they are. These are the people who will have the cheek to moan at their governments when they end up doing something bad to them, or their family.

The american government has done a good job a dumbing down the american people

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by peter_kandra

Originally posted by mobiusmale

In his headlong race to make the U.S. look bad, this idiot is exposing conversations that could lead to widespread wars.

China is opening up...PRIVATELY...to the west about the menace that is North Korea...even suggesting that Korea should be unified with South Korea taking the lead. They...in the leaked documents...refer to Kim as a "spoiled child".

How do such revelations aide in having China acting as an agent of compromise...in working behind the scenes to moderate the reactions of a crazy despot and his heir.

Assange is a shallow thinking idiot that needs to be stopped before his egotistical crusade gets a few million...or billion...people killed.

How do you suppose Kim is thinking tonight, NOW knowing that his supposed ally is working in the background to end his legacy after his death? Might he be less...or more...inclined (as the sociopathic mass murderer that he is) to just go ahead and set the peninsula on fire?

Arrest Assange now...if for nothing else than possession of stolen property...before he gets us all killed.

www.cbc.ca...

I agree with you, yet some people feel it's their god given right to know everything about everything. I guess they also must think their parents were bad people for keeping stuff from them.

So with that line of thinking, you believe the government is like your parent, looking out for your best interests all the time?

How naive are you?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have been on both sides of this looking glass and like the author who originated the thread, I am deeply concerned and like others who post, I am also concerned about free speech. Having been on the side of the looking glass of the author I can tell you from experience people do die and I live daily with this pain. Depending on how the leak or accident is handled, it may seem it is far removed from the disclosure, but when investigated, it is obvious. This message is courtesy of the Cold War.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
For the supporters; why did we need to know this specific piece of information and how exactly has it helped?

Before I answer your question, answer my question - why did you need to know that the Earth isn't flat or the Sun doesn't revolve around the Earth and how exactly has it helped?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join