It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Julian Assange needs to be silenced...the moron

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Well I did say this specific piece of information, this relates to NK not Saudi Arabia.

Can you answer that question?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Assange Edits Video - Collateral Murder

Assange admits to editorializing.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

In his headlong race to make the U.S. look bad.....

Of coarse the sun was shining out of the a***hole of the US to the rest of the world until this happened.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

In his headlong race to make the U.S. look bad, this idiot is exposing conversations that could lead to widespread wars.

Stop trying to turn this into something anti-america. He was provided info about the US, he released the info about the US. I'm sure if he had the same info about other countries he would've done the same. Don't turn this into 'if you support the release of this information then you must be anti-american' load of propoganda.

China is opening up...PRIVATELY...to the west about the menace that is North Korea...even suggesting that Korea should be unified with South Korea taking the lead. They...in the leaked documents...refer to Kim as a "spoiled child".

How do such revelations aide in having China acting as an agent of compromise...in working behind the scenes to moderate the reactions of a crazy despot and his heir.

Perhaps they shouldn't have called him that then.......It's not Assange's fault they're bitching about each other.

Assange is a shallow thinking idiot that needs to be stopped before his egotistical crusade gets a few million...or billion...people killed.

Assange's not the one that will get people killed, the stupid actions and words of the people in the released docs might. Don't shoot the messenger. Maybe these diplomats should start acting a bit more diplomatic, stop bitching about each other and stop trying to stick their noses in everyone elses countries and it will be ok.

How do you suppose Kim is thinking tonight, NOW knowing that his supposed ally is working in the background to end his legacy after his death? Might he be less...or more...inclined (as the sociopathic mass murderer that he is) to just go ahead and set the peninsula on fire?

Well maybe the Chinese shouldn't have slagged him off. Maybe they should be working with him legitimately and not backstabbing him. You are blaming Assange for the actions of the people in charge. Blame them for being this way, not him for getting the truth out.

Arrest Assange now...if for nothing else than possession of stolen property...before he gets us all killed.

People like you, with your fingers in your ears going lalalala make me laugh. You'd so much rather these people in control were arranging wars, taking over other countries, bitching about each other, creating coups, instead of hearing the truth. The truth makes you angry, the messenger must be hung!

This information was leaked because its full of information that the people should know. WE rule the world, we should know what's going on behind closed doors, who is pulling the strings and controlling us.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Lots of people worried about wikileaks lately... which is great

2nd line

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
So we should silence him so that the unjust and pure evil agendas may continue without change, right?

No need to shine light to the UNJUST actions that continue to this very moment that is causing INNOCENT people to live a life of PURE HELL AND MISERY for no reason other than sinister agendas.

If someone is doing what is RIGHTEOUS and NOT EVIL, then the truth being exposed is never feared. But if such actions are PURE EVIL and UNJUST, than the result is FEAR and PANIC. The next textbook action of the dis-info crew is to spread FEAR over such info leaking out. There is NO FEAR for the JUST, the fear is on the UNJUST.

Its really simple, if you BEHAVE, then there is NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, EH??

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Everything we have grown up with as fact is turning out to be lies, lies and more lies. My lifetime has shown me what the corrupt governments of the world are capable of and more. My father, his father knew nothing of the information we are able to understand today. They went out to work, made a £ or $ and led their lives safe in the knowledge that their ellected governments protected them from the big bad " Other" that was diffirent due to their society being evil and ours being right.

How times have changed and we see what they are capable of and it doesnt surprise us anymore. There is a bigger picture here, made up of jigsaw pieces that are placed by someone, something, much bigger than the governments. The leaks are meant to be. Its all about taking our hand and leading us down the path that they have chosen for us.

Julian Assange is a tool being used to forward their plans and create the mindset they need to attain their goals, not ours. Whether its distraction, or manipulation we have yet to see, but we will. If he wasnt iether part of their plan, or someone being used by them he would be long locked up, and you all know that.

The elite of the USA, UK, China, etc, etc, etc, know the game plan and they postulate loudly as per instructions.

Wikileaks should be taken with a pinch of salt untill they release something more than name-calling or info that we already know. If they do I will gladly eat my words but this example of " life changing" disclosure is like a poster who shouts truth based on no proof, no source and no past history or reputation.

Respects to you all.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
reply to post by filosophia

Well I did say this specific piece of information, this relates to NK not Saudi Arabia.

Can you answer that question?

Not aware of that piece of information, which shows how little emphasis I put on wikileaks to begin with. I won't trust wikileaks, obviously it's not safe to leak to them, the last guy is in prison. I thought you were asking about the wikileaks in general.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
While I feel he needs to be dealt wih severly...

I feel quite differently. The opposite in fact.

He is doing what nobody else has the guts or information to do. I applaude his actions and hope for more.

Our country is not all peaches and cream, we are gangsters and bullies and the files seems to support that general feeling. I am glad that this is being brought out into the open on an international level.

Our country was built upon transparrancy and checks and balances, and when we start to deviate from that strategy, that's when I have a problem. That is not what this great country is supposed to be about.

We give up freedoms and rights on a daily basis, until there are no more to give up. Why is that?

I'm sure that is NOT what our Founding Fathers wanted for this country.

"Land of the Free..." not anymore. It's more like "the land of the sheeple being brought to the slaughter house."

Leeave Assage (sp) alone, he is only the messenger.

If the US didn't want this to be published, then maybe they should not have said it to begin with.

We have too many skeleton's in the closet, and our gov't gets flaming mad when one or two fall out of the closet. Stop making skeletons, and let's start behaving like what our Founding Fathers wanted for our country.

-E2

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Because alot of the documents are coming from America, does not man wikileaks is anti-american. Im sure they would release documents from other countries if they had them, and im sure in the future they will.

Why are people getting so angry over it! I mean, if wikileaks turned around and said they were going to release documents about my own country that show them in a bad light, i would welcome them because at the end of the day, we are all human beings, and we all want the truth about the people running our country, and our world.

Actually, i was discussing this with my wife yesterday, and we are both disgusted with the way the world is run. Most governments are criminals, but most people look at these people as mini Gods, who can't do know wrong and it makes me sick. This is not about your country or my country. Its about the world as a whole and not stupid little countries.

I hope wikileaks carries on releasing the truth. If you want to live in your dream world, then thats up to you. But the people who can actually see what is happening, and care about the world and not just their country are getting sick and tired of all the BS.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Lots of people worried about wikileaks lately... which is great

2nd line

I wasn't too impressed with the last wikileaks but if people are so bent out of shape regarding this then maybe it is worth a second consideration. There's no doubt the information is real, the leakers are taking a major risk, and so the question is whether or not wikileaks can be trusted. Assange is not a 9/11 truther so I guess even if he does get information on that he'll just toss it in the trash.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

In his headlong race to make the U.S. look bad, this idiot is exposing conversations that could lead to widespread wars.

Yeah, because two unjust wars and the lies used to instigate them, the 9/11 saga that has slowly chopped rights in half and trampled on the freedoms in many nations due to the "war on terror", the global financial collapses triggered by the USA sub-prime greedfest, and decades of a blatant self interest only foreign policy that serves special interest groups (corporations) has had no effect on America's popularity what so ever, and now everyone hates the USA because of Assange.

Yeah, sure.

The saddest part is that many, many Americans are just as upset, more so that even the harshest of foreign critics, with the bozo's running the show who are trashing the nation.

China is opening up...PRIVATELY...to the west about the menace that is North Korea...even suggesting that Korea should be unified with South Korea taking the lead. They...in the leaked documents...refer to Kim as a "spoiled child".

I know, the nerve of saying that in private, G.W only called him and Nth. Korea part of the "Axis of Evil" in a public address, to the world.

How do such revelations aide in having China acting as an agent of compromise...in working behind the scenes to moderate the reactions of a crazy despot and his heir.

China will probably use subtle tactics, like this compromise in Tianamen Square.
They really know how to compromise behind the scenes.

Assange is a shallow thinking idiot that needs to be stopped before his egotistical crusade gets a few million...or billion...people killed.

I'll have to take your word on this as I guess it takes one shallow thinking idiot to recognize another.

How do you suppose Kim is thinking tonight, NOW knowing that his supposed ally is working in the background to end his legacy after his death? Might he be less...or more...inclined (as the sociopathic mass murderer that he is) to just go ahead and set the peninsula on fire?

This is what he thinks.

Arrest Assange now...if for nothing else than possession of stolen property...before he gets us all killed.

Prove the material is stolen.
The US do not state or know how he got it. They could have given it to Assange themselves. Many US agencies have been known to paddle their own canoes in another direction when it suits.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
You are soooo right OP.
Is Assange the white knight battling evil? I don't think so. He's just a shameless brain dead attention whore. It is one thing exposing the Iraq war for the sham it is. It is quite another endangering world peace by putting out this info about China.

edit on 30-11-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

endangering world peace

World peace? Where?

Second line.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What would be really funny is if this leads to all documentation produced by government to be copyrighted and trademarked. Leading to a new department created by the US to control the flow of information,(propaganda ministry?) and effectively nullifieing the FOIA. Requests would still be handled at say, $5 per page plus postage and handling? All with the same old redactions. In this day and age, information is king and if that flow can be curbed to the masses, they just tightened the grip on society and culture as a whole. Of course it's going to take awhile to get to that point, but I can easily see where they could run with this, national security and all.

Another thing is that it can be argued that this is why the internet is bad and why there must be tighter controls put in place. The problem, reaction, solution, would be for the greater good of course. It all seems like a contrived situation, and judging by how many people are reacting, our intelligence guys are turning a lemon into lemon merengue pie and eating it too. Of course, that's just my speculation, its plausible you got to admit.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
In a world where I'm statistically more likely to be killed by police than terrorists, where politicians cheat the system by deliberately falsifying expenses and where history shows that the US almost routinely sets up false flag operations to justify war I thank God for people like Assange.

He'll almost certainly meet with an unfortunate accident in the not too distant future and I'm certain that he's aware of the target painted on his back.

Whilst the "revelations" aren't earth shattering to anyone with a basic understanding of human nature (soldiers with guns will kill civilians, politicians will say one thing in public and another in private) they do at least remind politicians that occasionally proof of wrongdoing will emerge and they need to bear in mind they may get caught out.

I wish there were more whistleblowers (people with bravery and a conscience) and I hope Wikileaks keeps up the great work they do. They deserve a Nobel prize.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Nice work my good man! The Op can consider himself...

PWNED!!

IRM

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Do you government will use any means necessary to spread its dis-info propaganda, all part of war strategy. Just like the stolen laptops

It is actually more cost- and energy efficient to continue manipulating the media outlets. The news media relies upon reports issued by government agencies for their stories (if that word can still be used). Recently, allowing reporters to travel along with military units to get source material for their stories became the norm. The way used to make media outlets toe the line was to stop sending invites to press briefings for reporters (or revoke their passes) and refuse to let them embed reporters with military units. Competition among the news outlets did the rest (no hot, breaking story with sand still on it, fewer eyes on the screen or website, meaning less revenue).

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by peter_kandra
I agree with you, yet some people feel it's their god given right to know everything about everything.

When the powers that be have shown time and again that a) they don't have our best interests at heart, and b) don't care one whit what we (the people whose taxes pay their salaries) want them to do?

Absolutely.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

He would certainly be dead by now if that were the case. Not only that, he would be replaced with an agent who would steer it back to the way our intell guys want it. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Just remember, the spooks aren't dummies and everything reported by the media is definitely set up for a reason. Where were the msm when the shocking Iraq videos came out? Now when its just gossip and personal opinion, they're all over it? Something stinks about it all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join