It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does your Avatar Represent?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
(So this is the opposite of IntastellaBurst's avatar intepretation thread. This thread is about you sharing what your avatar means, in your words.)

So tonight, I made a new avatar picture.

This one means a lot to me. Allow me to explain it to you:

-First of all, after the fact, I saw that the words formed a backward S. That was a nice surprise bonus.

-I believe it represents my evolution here while on ATS. My past two avatars (both drawn by me) were full cartoon. But this new one is a mix of old and new, and including reality into the mix.

-The spinning fire is a manifestation of my Solar Dreamcatcher. He was in the last two avatars as well.

-Under the word Soul, there is a pulsating energy force. That represents my healing energy that I send to others in their times of need.

-JAH of course needs to be in there. JAH RASTAFARI. Da fiyah burn down de Babylon.

-The wings represent the fact that I can fly, to an extent. Metaphorically of course.

Yeah. I really like this avatar.

Please feel free to share your opinions on it, and we can also nicely critique other's avatars and offer advice and tips.

Thank you for stopping by and listening.

-SES

PS: here are the two avatars before this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70eebafb8d66.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5cc0eec839a0.png[/atsimg]
edit on 30-11-2010 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
My avatar represents corruption at the highest levels of British society, Think I need a new one as it's a little out of date

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
My avatar represents the depth of my belief that The Intergalactic Space Seagull which will one day bring his vengeance and wrath upon Earth, obliterating everything in it's path, is good.

Your (OP) avatars are very colourful and happy.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
My avatar represents my dislike for mouse traps.

And cattle prods too..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
My Avatar represents everyone's ability to 'be' what they want to 'be'.

No matter where they are

No matter who they are with

No matter what laws governs you

Who says man can't fly?

Just because the laws are holding us to the ground,
doesn't mean we should destroy the laws for holding us to the ground,
we should work around it, or work through it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
my avatar represents the duality of evil and the duality of divine! can u tell me which is my avatar? dont think u can!

also ronnie james dio ofcourse! the man was to humble for his own good! in a dog eat dog world dio was about love and humility and people took advantage of him...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Nice thread. Glad you asked 'cause mine's kind of hard to make out since I shrunk it down to size.

Mine's about growth and flow (hence the waterfall and foliage)

The words...
New_Here (my 'name' because I was when I joined) ...then...
Knew_Hear (representing what I already knew when I got here.') ...then...
New_Hear (for new things that I hear here) ...then...
Knew_Here (for what I know as truth from being here.)

It's a metamorphosis of self...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
My avatar is pretty self explanatory. Its from one of my favourite comedy programmes "Green Wing" and I added the text in afterwards.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Hey sEs

Wings of thought eh? Not bad. I think personally made avatars always tell something about their makers. They are something like modern versions of individual mandalas.

Well, my avatar is pretty much a mandala in more classical form (circles, squares and some colours from spectrum of light). In this avatar I tried to convey myself as much I could with a simple picture. The outer ring represents the fact that universe in one where we all belong. Then between the circles are medieval runes representing tetragrammaton (not god, but the philosophical meaning) - from there starts the inner circle which I guess represents me and the alchemical elements which I am made of.

I was kinda drawing it to myself one day, but I converted it as ATS avatar also, as my old one was too big according new rules.

-v

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Never really thought about why I chose this one, but now that I do I suppose I picked it because it represents a simpler time. When all we had was what nature provided for us. When sitting around the small fireplace telling stories was all we needed for entertainment. And when we slept, we would hear the pigs sleep in their half of the house. A time when we only entered the living room on Sundays, after our weekly shower and before going to church, where we believed everything the minister told us because we still had respect and reverence for persons of authority. It is a time I dream about at nights.

But most of all: it represents home.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I chosed our star. Sun is something we can´t affect, whatever we do, believe, want or fear, Sun just lives it´s own life and cares little about our games. I´ve had several dreams about Sun and I have this feeling, that Sun is much more complex life form, than our science is able to tell at the present. And it´s beautiful, whan it´s green

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Mine's a symbol of one of the club's round ours. It started off in Liverpool 18 years ago, now it's a global superclub. You can only see half of it though which is annoying

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Mine is a mystery

It's a joke from ATS Unleashed this past Sunday.

I love my Nazi Penguin and his nuclear donuts

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Homer weas my nickname in the Army, I am a proud veteran, and I do like Homer Simpson

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Mine is just simply a Telecaster.......it's always there, never wrong, and brings joy to me daily. It has no agenda, no convictions what so ever, doesn't judge, and makes you work for its reward. I love music and this is just a representation of that.......

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
My avatar is a representation of how I feel my soul would look in its shamanistic animal form
A very suspicious kitten

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I went for a while without an avatar, and was struck by how many "dark" and gloomy avatars people had, so I opted to use a picture of my little dog Oscar, whose goofy little smile never fails to cheer me up, even on my darkest days, and I hope brings similar cheer to anyone out there who might need it.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Read the book and you will read my soul.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I love your Nazi Penguin!

My avatar represents my doggy, Jaia. Wisdom, loyalty and beauty.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
What is my avatar? posting to see...

OK then...emptiness, I guess??
edit on 30-11-2010 by didact because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join