It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS & 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Doesn't the current wikileaks furore prove at least two things ?

(a) The US administration is not actually very good at keeping secrets.

(b) Any ideas of men in black going around silencing people by threats or murder is melodramatic nonsense.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Alfie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Your comment has nothing to do with your title.......

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluePillOrRedPill
Your comment has nothing to do with your title.......

The relevance is that it is often claimed on here that no word of the alleged 9/11 conspiracy has emerged in years because of the iron grip of the perps by means of threats and, in some cases, murder.

I think this wikileaks episode demonstrates that those allegations are nonsense.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Secrets? Are those wikileaks secrets.

Please, when he shows something good, something that would mind-blow us. Then you can call the 'secrets'.

And why do you even believe in wikileaks?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

(b) Any ideas of men in black going around silencing people by threats or murder is melodramatic nonsense.

America has got bigger secrets than those exposed by wikileaks. Remember the information was available to thousands of military personel and to be honest there are no great secrets released. Things most of us knew or had guessed at some point. I guess the biggest surprise for me was China's new stance towards N Korea. But if anything its a good change as it means WW3 is less likely to kick off. IMO.

But everything else is not really a big surprise. So middle eastern nations dont want Iran to get a nuclear bomb, who'd of thought it. A British Royal being rude and arrogant, well that just par for the course.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Whatever the degree of secrecy ; the point is that the US administration very much didn't want the information disclosed but was powerless to prevent it.

I expect as a result to see less about how the the perps have been able to silence anyone with information about 9/11 in the future.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

reply to post by ypperst

Whatever the degree of secrecy ; the point is that the US administration very much didn't want the information disclosed but was powerless to prevent it.

I expect as a result to see less about how the the perps have been able to silence anyone with information about 9/11 in the future.

Has the release of information actually helped its position, both on Iran and N Korea. China has basically washed it hands with N korea and other Middle eastern nations support an attack on Iran.

Sounds like America has been given the all clear to further any foreign policy issues they wish to persue

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Well, I mean, don't you think they could prevent it? I find it very weird that they didn't shut it down? They know who Julian Assange is. So why not take any action against him?

But ok, if Julian Assange isen't the only one having all those documents (wich I believe) then yes, it would be hard to prevent SOME of the documents if others also had these documents. But the could atleast try shut it down, or is that just me?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
reply to post by Alfie1

Well, I mean, don't you think they could prevent it? I find it very weird that they didn't shut it down? They know who Julian Assange is. So why not take any action against him?

But ok, if Julian Assange isen't the only one having all those documents (wich I believe) then yes, it would be hard to prevent SOME of the documents if others also had these documents. But the could atleast try shut it down, or is that just me?

I think the US Admin. would have very much liked to have silenced Wikileaks but it was not in their power to do so. The US does not own or contol the internet.

In my view, this makes it clear that anyone with vital and incriminating documentation about 9/11 could relatively easily get it spread throughout the world via the internet and the US would be impotent to do anything about it.

As a result I think allegations about silence being maintained about 9/11 by rigid control and threats are untenable.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

No, actually it doesn't do this at all. I can't wait until they release a communication where some U.S. diplomat admits some culpability to the real killers or expresses their own doubt on the OS, because the only avenue you will have left is to discredit the very ones you trust now. Its just a matter of time.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Secrets need only to be kept as long as they are relevant. To know how well they kept secrets and how well they didnt, we would need full disclousure to measure their success rate. I consider 911 to be greatly botched. There are many other cases where the official story does not match up, that did not get such an attention and interest, like the uss liberty attack, the cole bombing etc. .

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
LOL, they wouldnt need Wiki leaks to show a conspiracy with 911. There are so many things that are simply NOT RIGHT about 911 that it is COMPLETELY IGNORANT for anyone to buy the official story. Even a little kid and can see things do not add up at all.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

reply to post by ypperst

Wow, huge leaps of logic based on mere assumptions.....

second

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
reply to post by Alfie1

How could they shut it down? How many people had copies of the files? Do you know? Files could have been sent out all over the world....the ones he gave a link to on the twitter page, for example, were available to anyone anywhere in the world...

Sometimes people really do think the US government controls everything in the worldl ----- reality check, they don't!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

TSA Whistleblower in Imminent Danger

www.examiner.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why would the govt shut it down? it has helped their case to attack iran, Guess its part of the propaganda machine. Just like the TV = WMD a Weapon of Mass Distraction used on the sheeple.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

well, the secrets exposed by wikileaks dont hurt really the US, since they are not revealing war plans, or new tech that only US have or something like that

so, really, if you stop to think about it, its possible that wikileaks is a US or a Israel operation ... who knows ...

they really did not expose the US or any other nation yet

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I fully expect the Russians or the Israelis will help Assange to wake up dead one morning.

But yes you can never stop someone from talking if they feel the need. The fear of death doesn’t affect everyone. As you get older or if you get a terminal disease the fear of repercussions vanish. Besides an untimely death right after spilling the beans would only add fuel to the fire.

Its been 9 years and still no one has come forward. No real proof, only Youtube videos.
Even the Manhattan project secret didn’t last this long. At some point you have to submit to reality, there is no conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I don't know about that..
There are witnesses and film of the Liberty attack and that TRUTH hasn't reached mainstream yet..
They are good at hiding what they want to hide.
Matbe that says a lot about these so called leaks..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I don’t think the Liberty issue was ever resolved to the crews satisfaction from day one. It’s not so much a conspiracy as an attempt to sweep it under the rug. Big difference.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join