It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I experienced a "classic" UFO sighting: Nov. 28, 2010

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Given the area, I'm wondering if any kind of military test might be a terrestrial explanation....? Still, an interesting sighting, regardless of what it might have been.

The direction, north-east, is well populated. Testing in this part of the country would be north-west from me. However, that's not to say that it may have been a test gone wrong.

Also, it's impossible to judge the distance. It may have been very high and over Minnesota for all I know (though it would probably be very big and bright from than vantage point).

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

What you call noise in the Cosmos is another one of Carl Sagan's follies -- he thinks you can hear what probably is not there. ET's/UFO/Alien - that's God playing games (some very serious games) -- like the earthquake in Haiti.

The words "Out There" translate to "Ha UFO ET Here". See the websites listed in my Profile. I have worked for 25 years with ET Presence to decode a hidden language in the English language -- over 15,000 translations -- most miracles.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This probably doesn't help, but this was my "sighting" on the 27th (1700GMT):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a022b6e595f.jpg[/atsimg]

The pic on the left is pretty much where is was walking, i was actually just up on the road in the distance, but that was the height and direction, west to east direction of travel, and I know some things tend to appear redder when closer to the horizon.

EDIT: I don't know how to get the image scroll bars, but the pic to the right was just one of the UK with an arrow near the english scottish border on the west coast pointing west to east
edit on 30/11/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Really? You said 'noise'?

Wow SO..........I think I'll change your name to OverlySimple-SkepticalOverlord.

You're not going to give ancient civilizations any credit at all are you?

Noise eh? Like radio noise, right?
So we haven't even been noticed since the births of Guglielmo Marconi, Nikola Tesla, Alexander Poppov, Heinrich Hertz and the likes?

Good lord Overlord.
How about crystals? Or vortexes? Or lay-lines?

Do you know the Universe makes its own noise? As does Earth?
Wanna hear"

But thank goodness a bunch of Apes started making noise with radios and conga drums or else we surely been overlooked!

Oh well. To each his own. I s'pose this is what makes life interesting.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

How about the Crop Circles. One of them fed back the code being transmitting by Carl Sagan's radio beacons, as to say:

"Hay you dummy, we are already here, and in control" .

edit on 30-11-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Your very lucky, as with anyone else who has seen something like this. Like i've said before, i've been dying to see something as you described, whether it's intelligent life or some unknown phenomenon, it would still be amazing to see and spend the next few months, or years just wondering what it really could have been. Especially seeing it split into two and change direction, or move suddenly somewhere else. Awesome sighting man, and good for you.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
That was an interesting sighting, OP.
not many "terestrial" explanations goes into my mind, but i agree with Gazrok when saying:

Originally posted by Gazrok
Given the area, I'm wondering if any kind of military test might be a terrestrial explanation....?

So, it worth to chech some military or scientific testings areas in that direction may be related with the objects were seen.
Also, i guess there can be a chance that other witnesses to saw this rather easy to be seen (regarding visibility) but hard to be seen (regarding short duration of really interesting action).

if i had to imagine an earthly explanation:
i think of some aerial vehicle able to hover (or flying slowly in a direction almost aligned with your point of view to appear static to you), and then changing course fast going down. As for splitting, maybe there were two rockets being launched in oposite directions, or, even just two "tracer bullets" (is this the term? i'm not a native english) shot in oposite directions, as part of the exercise/experiment.
As for not hearing any sound...if the night was clear, then you may see clear and easy more distant things (like Phoenix lights event), let's say a few miles away or more, and the sound was too dim or, given the distance, too delayed (tens of seconds or more) to be associated with the phenomenon you saw.

Anyway, if some checkings can be done regarding some experiments in that night in that direction, we may have some clues.

Until then..a UFO case. (unidentified)
edit on 30/11/10 by depthoffield because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

I believe if everything is true, and there are actual intelligent beings already here, which is very possible, that would be the case. They are in control of us for some reason or another, and have nothing to do with us (for all we know), or maybe they do. My hope is with our technology becoming way more advanced in the last 150 years, let alone the last 100, if they are really here one day they will come out and the whole world will know and they will show us the way and guide us as the Inidans did for the Pilgrims in a sense. That's pretty much just a dream right now though.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

How about the Crop Circles. One of them fed back the code being transmitting by Carl Sagan's radio beacons, as to say:

"Hay you dummy, we are already here, and in control" .

Did Sagan even have an opinion on Crop Circles? I stopped reading up on him when he more or less called Betty and Barney Hill liars.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic (hard to tell via printed words) but I do believe there's a (binary?) coded message within the (real) Crop Circles that eludes the populous (oh okay. The white-coat, Petri dish-using, beaker-pouring, liquid measuring, scientists I mean)

To me, the most Universal way of communicating is with music and math and basically, they're both the same!
So in an unidentifiable way (so far) Crop Circles makes perfect sense to me as a form of communication.

Please form an orderly line to

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214

I believe if everything is true, and there are actual intelligent beings already here, which is very possible, that would be the case. They are in control of us for some reason or another, and have nothing to do with us (for all we know), or maybe they do. My hope is with our technology becoming way more advanced in the last 150 years, let alone the last 100, if they are really here one day they will come out and the whole world will know and they will show us the way and guide us as the Inidans did for the Pilgrims in a sense. That's pretty much just a dream right now though.

I agree. I believe they are here however, I do believe the Indians wanted to kill the Pilgrims (and still do) for stealing their land so that might be a bad analogy but.......

No one is our god nor do I believe no one is here to show us the way. I am not certain why there is so much mysticism and cloakism around off-world entities at this time.

But I do think we have to break free from the confines of this 'civilized' (oh the irony) society first.
Almost revert back to the primordial days of being with and listening to nature.

There's too much static and distraction on Earth. It's a chaotic mess.
So until we quiet things down a bit, I don't think we're likely to plug into the truth. But for some reason, some of us do get the opportunity to tap into it. I don't know why that is.

Maybe we DO need to start all over again? I don't think that's a real bad idea. I just hope it won't be painful should that happen!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I used to be amazed by crop circles, now, after seeing one being made first hand, not so much, although I do appreciate the art. It's amazing what a few sticks, planks and some string can do in the right hands.

Why would they choose that method communication anyway? I fully undertstand where you are coming from with the universal language, but thats just what the creators of them hoped people would think, one of the most clever (and beautiful) hoxes of all time.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Really? You said 'noise'?

Noise in so far as something that would indicate intelligence.

Good lord Overlord.
How about crystals? Or vortexes? Or lay-lines?

If you subscribe to the idea that such things can emanate "signals" detectible from cosmic distances, how would such signals define our planet from any other with similar phenomena?

Do you know the Universe makes its own noise? As does Earth?

Certainly... but that's a "planet" or other cosmic items making the noise, not an intelligence. When I said, "We've only recently begun to make noise," the context of "we" is that of us humans making "noise" that is different and distinguishable from the "noise" made by natural objects.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Nice post!!

I've seen similar stuff happening in the night sky and posted on these boards a couple of times although not as detailed as your post mine quickly got shifted to 'the grey area'.... no idea why but yours is doing very well....

Maybe next time you could get taped recording of it....

BTW... your op contained enough words straight out of Star Trek

Soon we'll be using watches to chat on instead of phones.... soon we'll be teleporting about instead of using cars...

Good Day.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

When I was zapped to be the one to decode the hidden language in the English language (25 yrs) ago, I was told "You are under my control". You can read about the discovery on my website listed in my profile.

I have found that God and UFO/ET/Alien are all the same thing. The coming is the introduction of the ET Corn Gods language. The aftermath will be very torturous to the world.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

No stabs. Carl Sagon (I went to Cornell where he conducted his acts), was a religious leader. He tried to get into the NSF -- they said he wasn't a scientist.

Best I can tell, some of the crop circles can be decoded to have meaning aobut the movement of heavenly bodies. Others have been goofy messages to me.

You have to realize the hidden messaes in the English language cover a variety of subjects, politics, sex (Smut), just jokes, the Bible, religion.

The road ahead will be exciting.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

I used to be amazed by crop circles, now, after seeing one being made first hand, not so much, although I do appreciate the art. It's amazing what a few sticks, planks and some string can do in the right hands.

Why would they choose that method communication anyway? I fully undertstand where you are coming from with the universal language, but thats just what the creators of them hoped people would think, one of the most clever (and beautiful) hoxes of all time.

Until we figure out the: "what came first, the chicken or the egg' conundrum, I don't think we're in any position to even venture a guess about this realm...ya know?

Every paranormal activity can be quasi-replicated. What does that prove? That we have some creative Humans and hoodwinked audiences?
That's about all I can come up with.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I have to ask you, are you sure it was not swamp gas or perhaps a balloon with LED light and a propeller attached to it at the bottom?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I agree. I believe they are here however, I do believe the Indians wanted to kill the Pilgrims (and still do) for stealing their land so that might be a bad analogy but.......

No one is our god nor do I believe no one is here to show us the way. I am not certain why there is so much mysticism and cloakism around off-world entities at this time.

But I do think we have to break free from the confines of this 'civilized' (oh the irony) society first.
Almost revert back to the primordial days of being with and listening to nature.

There's too much static and distraction on Earth. It's a chaotic mess.
So until we quiet things down a bit, I don't think we're likely to plug into the truth. But for some reason, some of us do get the opportunity to tap into it. I don't know why that is.

Maybe we DO need to start all over again? I don't think that's a real bad idea. I just hope it won't be painful should that happen!

No, my position is not that they are already here. "They" are GOD and have always been here, and always been in control of the game we call "the world". They/God are/is just now starting to reveal themselves. They (God) have/has selected me and ATS to reveal the their presence through miracles and the hidden language (ET Corn Gods language).

The world has never been through anything like this.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I beg to diifer.

Earth is more intelligent than its Human inhabitants times......a trillion.

You're just not giving credit where credit is due.

Earth relates and reacts with nature. Hell, we can't even harness free energy yet! (well we can. See Tesla)
We're too busy in the laboratories of the world!

You seem to be a very hands-on, 'prove it to me' and pragmatic kinda person and that's okay. However, I think you're missing out because of that. But on the other hand, that makes for a good forum owner because if this were mine, I'd be banning every other person who didn't agree with me (just kidding).

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
I have to ask you, are you sure it was not swamp gas or perhaps a balloon with LED light and a propeller attached to it at the bottom?

Did you review the video I posted that represents what I saw?

It's improbable that the observed right-angle rapid motion I witnessed could have been from the sources you mentioned.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join