It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Sheeple"?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
G- Damm it. I am so tired of this word. I feel like sometimes people learn a new word and just beat it to death for the sake of showing how knowledgeable they are about something they literally know noting about. As if they have been "awakened" and no one else has. They are doing some favor for the rest of humanity by letting us in on the fact that perpetual debt is what keeps us to the grindstone and we are like sheep in a flock, distracted by media, reality shows and Britney Spears. And now we should listen to their sensationalized theories of how aliens, blue beams, brain washing, x-planets, solar flares and conscious shifts are on the way.

Is there a system at work, that keeps many slaved through debt? Sure, there is. And no one is exempt, I don't care how awake you are. You are in the system no matter how removed from the grid you make your self. You were born in the system and you will die in the system.

Go ahead watch your crappy you-tube videos about hologrammed planes, illusions of freedom and masonic symbols in some half ass lame rap videos and decode those mysteries for us and deliver that message if it makes you feel better. However, rest assured that if the maniacal plans your "PTB" (that's another rant) have set forth are in action, then you are just as doomed as the next guy. You are not exempt cause you cracked the code. Inf act you just may find yourself at the front of the line and depopulated just ahead of me.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

You sound like an awakened SHEEPLE that sees what's coming , but isn't willing to do what it takes to resist. The system we were born in has changed for the worse and it won't get any better unless unless we try. I may be doomed ,but I'll not go quietly.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
You sound like an awakened SHEEPLE that sees what's coming , but isn't willing to do what it takes to resist

What can you suggest to others or myself to "resist"?!

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
The system we were born in has changed for the worse and it won't get any better unless unless we try. I may be doomed ,but I'll not go quietly.

Quiet is not my style either. But again how do you suggest "trying" or "resisting"?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I'm not entirely sure what your point is here. Are you trying to belittle and degrade people for looking at things differently for a change? Considering alternative views to the ho-hum world we have lived in since forever?

I can understand a SLIGHT irritation over fads such as "sheeple" but not to the level of spending energy for the rant on it.

If no one was to attempt to clue themselves into why things are they way they are, what is the better alternative that would make you happy to hear?

I guess I don't understand the rant as you presented no "better alternative" of how people should be behaving and approaching things. You seem really upset that people are more commonly looking at everything through a different set of glasses than previous. Is the change too much? Is it disrupting the stability you thought you had when everyone just thought everything was peachy?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
I can understand a SLIGHT irritation over fads such as "sheeple" but not to the level of spending energy for the rant on it.

Well, there is a rant section. I'm simply using it to do just that. Whats not to understand?
My energy involved? I would say in context with my day, it was very little energy.

I appreciate your reply and concern.

Upcoming rants (you can choose to ignore them):
"Use of : OMG, ROFL and LOL in subjects and threads".
"TPTB:A true story of 12 men in a cave laughing."
"Wild Claims - No Evidence"
and
"Project Blue Balls: Lets get it over with"

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

If I lie to you and all you know is that lie it is not a lie but truth. Then as you grow you look into is the "truth" and see its is a lie and then you start to fall. The problem is most sheep like the lie and don't look past it. But if you do you will find the same answers everyone else has its all a lie.

Problem is your mind is broken. You don't know which is up down left or 9/11. Sheep don't stop and think about things they come up with the answer. Like because thats the way it is.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
We must try...we must resist!!!

and we do this by going into internet forums and telling people (sheeple) to try and to resist.

eventually they will wake up and they too will go into a internet forum and tell the sheeple there that they must try..and resist...

Its not about substance...its about saying stuff that makes you feel more awake than the poor schmuck next to you that likes watching dancing with the stars (when clearly the only must see TV is Caprica...stupid sheeple).

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This can describe like 90% of ATS

edit on 29-11-2010 by Whyhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Upcoming rants (you can choose to ignore them):
"Use of : OMG, ROFL and LOL in subjects and threads".
"TPTB:A true story of 12 men in a cave laughing."
and
"Project Blue Balls: Lets get it over with"

OMG, I just LOL'd....

although I wasn't rolling on the floor...actually I don't think I have ever done that..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
We must try...we must resist!!!

Resist we will!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

This can describe like 90% of ATS

edit on 29-11-2010 by Whyhi because: (no reason given)

Crazy huh?!
I have an interests in space, technology, survival and physics. That's what brought me here.

Not Nibiru.

More and more claims popping up and nothing to substantiate them. Memories wiped by solar flares? ETC.
Holy fricken cannoli !!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

More and more claims popping up and nothing to substantiate them. Memories wiped by solar flares? ETC.
Holy fricken cannoli !!!

HEY! Can you prove your memory wasn't wiped by a solar flare?!!

Matter of fact, I can clearly remember not remembering a solar flare...that should tell ya something!

The proof is that there is no memory of such event...therefore it must have happened, else we would remember it not happening...but instead, we don't remember it happening..therefore it happened.

See...chewbacca is a wookie...etc

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The proof is that there is no memory of such event...therefore it must have happened, else we would remember it not happening...but instead, we don't remember it happening..therefore it happened.

When will "then" be "now"?!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

When will "then" be "now"?!

-head explodes-

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Threads that contain the words "Sheeple" or "wake up!" have instantly lost points with me and become less important, though I may still glance at them. For one thing, the words/phrases are so overused here that simply by using them the poster has demonstrated his/her "herd mentality"... Secondly, People who claim to be alternative thinkers really should act like it and just attempt to be original now and then ...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I haven't heard the word "lemmings" used in ages...some of the "Sheeple" fans may want to jump on over to that word for a bit..break it up a bit.

the term knuckledraggers is my personal favorite actually.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I haven't heard the word "lemmings" used in ages...some of the "Sheeple" fans may want to jump on over to that word for a bit..break it up a bit.

Knuckledraggers?! Never heard that one.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Lol... that makes me think of snowboarding... speaking of which, it's dumping on the mountain!
Hmmmm...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

wonderfully said.

p.s. hit the slopes and enjoy that shiite.

very jealous here.

top topics

join