It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Extra-Terrestrial Life about to be Revealed? (Picture inside)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Stumbled across this story:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cbbd45b303b.jpeg[/atsimg]
The red object above was found embedded in a chunk of ice in 2000. The owner of the chunk, Duane P. Snyder, believes the squiggle is an alien life form and will discuss his finding at the Ramada Inn this week.

(Nov. 29) -- A Michigan man claiming to possess an ice meteorite rich in extraterrestrial organisms will announce in a news conference Tuesday that alien life, at long last, has been found. The announcement will take place at a Ramada Inn in South Haven, Mich.

In March 2000, Snyder noticed several chunks of ice on the road near his home. Since it hadn't snowed for weeks, he deduced that the ice must have been an ice meteorite. After gathering up a few pieces and stashing them in his freezer, he spent the next 10 years trying to convince scientists to analyze the frozen mass. However, Snyder received little interest from the scientific community, and in September, he paid to have chemical analyses performed by two commercial laboratories. What the labs found -- that samples contained particles with unique molecular structures -- convinced Snyder that he indeed had in his possession alien life forms.

Source: AOL News

And HERE is a link to the guy's personal website.

I have doubts that this is actually an alien life form. But, if it is ...

It looks like some type of parasite to me. How awful would it be if the first alien-life detected is a parasitic life form. What if scientists were able to revive it?

*shudder*
edit on 29-11-2010 by gatorboi117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You Might have to do research about

Red Rain has alien Blood Cells

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Whatever it is, you have the opportunity to buy a picture of it...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/924007c7b678.jpg[/atsimg]

Despite it being free to anyone with eyeballs and internet service...

Having a paypal account attached to the subject at hand doesn't really lend credence to claims such as this...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I posted red rain in India years ago....but after following the situation for a while, i heard that the red rain was contaminated with some earth bound organic......How true ot not this is depends on who you believe i think.....
Meantime, this little critter could be out of the waste dump of an aircraft maybe?just a thought.....

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well, this is a great piece of evidence... as long as we have proof that it's actually from space. There are a thousand other possible reasons that there is ice on the side of the road, even if it hasn't snowed.

"I prayed for Jesus to send me an ice meteorite, because I knew it would be quite valuable," Duane P. Snyder, 65, said of the chunk of ice he found on a South Haven roadway in 2000.

This only makes me less unsure about it. Just makes the guy sound like a lunatic.
edit on 29-11-2010 by nicolee123nd because: jykbdugkjhj

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117

...Since it hadn't snowed for weeks, he deduced that the ice must have been an ice meteorite....

Or some snow/ice that fell out of a passing truck's wheel well.

I gotta go. I'm praying to Jesus for a bunch of gold. I mean, come on, this guy says He gave him an ice meteorite just for asking.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
He is going to announce this ground breaking news at the Ramada Inn!!!!????

I am still laughing... The Ramada Inn...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The Ramada Inn, really? Did they get a complimentary continental breakfast with that presentation?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

The Ramada Inn.....LOL this guy must be a red neck. Maybe thats where town council hold their meetings LOL

I'm suspicious because the guy has a website selling meteorites for $8. Looks like it could be a gimmick to get people to buy his stones

edit on 29-11-2010 by Greensboro1978 because: add text

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Looks a lot like the morgellons, yikes if so. Besides that, it seems a little unlikely that it came from space, wouldn't it melt upon entry or be broken up by shock waves as it enters the atmosphere?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack

Looks a lot like the morgellons, yikes if so.

they look liek that to me as well. and i do think they would burn up entering our atmosphere.

still cool looking whether its from here or out there. though out there would be better, unless its evil morgellons!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This whole story reminds me of the movie Joe Dirt when he finds a "space meteorite" and it ends up being a frozen hunk of crap. The Ramada Inn just backs up my thoughts that this guy may just be a Joe Dirt and have a big hunk of crap because who knows were that ice came from.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATC_GOD
He is going to announce this ground breaking news at the Ramada Inn!!!!????
I am still laughing... The Ramada Inn...

lmao

yea I choked on my soda too
when I read that.

Aliens come all the way across the
galaxy to be with us only to be
showcased at a Ramada Inn !!!
hahahahaha

And I had seen that video on red rain before.
I would recommend everyone watch it

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry, this to me is a joke. If that was an oraganism or creature, its not exactly what I call ET, even if it did originate off planet, and considering that ETS are here, and in this solar system in large numbers, and always have been, many species at that, and tptb, para military and black ops all know this, such an announcement would be an absolute insult to the experiencers.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Coincidence? See below:

Nov. 29, 2010

Dwayne Brown
Headquarters, Washington
202-358-1726
[email protected]

Cathy Weselby
Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, Calif.
650-604-2791
[email protected]
MEDIA ADVISORY: M10-167

NASA SETS NEWS CONFERENCE ON ASTROBIOLOGY DISCOVERY; SCIENCE JOURNAL HAS EMBARGOED DETAILS UNTIL 2 P.M. EST ON DEC. 2

WASHINGTON -- NASA will hold a news conference at 2 p.m. EST on
Thursday, Dec. 2, to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact
the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life. Astrobiology is the
study of the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in
the universe.

The news conference will be held at the NASA Headquarters auditorium
at 300 E St. SW, in Washington. It will be broadcast live on NASA
Television and streamed on the agency's website at
www.nasa.gov....

Participants are:
- Mary Voytek, director, Astrobiology Program, NASA Headquarters,
Washington
- Felisa Wolfe-Simon, NASA astrobiology research fellow, U.S.
Geological Survey, Menlo Park, Calif.
- Pamela Conrad, astrobiologist, NASA's Goddard Space Flight
Center, Greenbelt, Md.
- Steven Benner, distinguished fellow, Foundation for Applied
Molecular Evolution, Gainesville, Fla.
- James Elser, professor, Arizona State University, Tempe

Media representatives may attend the conference or ask questions by
phone or from participating NASA locations. To obtain dial-in
information, journalists must send their name, affiliation and
telephone number to Steve Cole at [email protected] or call
202-358-0918 by noon Dec. 2.

For NASA TV streaming video and downlink information, visit:

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Already a thread about this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's hard to take seriously.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Does this finding have anything to do with the NASA news conference, scheduled for 3 days from today?

"NASA Sets News Conference on Astrobiology Discovery: Science Journal Has Embargoed Details Until 2 P.M. EST On Dec. 2"
www.spaceref.com...

edit on 11/29/2010 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
There's no telling what might end up being ejected from an airliner toilet.
But to display them at the Ramada Inn?
The pinnacle of strangeness

edit on 29-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: for spelling errors

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It looks just like a bloodworm from a mud puddle.
Ramada,....BS,BS,BS,...ignorant dork with a mud puddle slushie.
Lame.

Please don't let anyone post this again unless the worm talks.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I find it disheartening how close minded and judgemental some people are here. So because this man is having a press conference at a hotel conference room he is automatically a whack job? Because he is selling $8.00 dollar photos of things found in the melted water of the ice he is automatically not worthy of your time or interest? It is safe to assume you miss out on a lot of things in life and come late to nearly every party with a set of criteria of this nature to determine somethings validity or value. I'll find it safe to say that when it is confirmed that there are micro life in the ice as old as perhaps 500 thousand years old, that you will be once again late to the party after you do a 180 degree turn and jump right on that bandwagon. Im sure if you were not behind this anonymous wall of your internet and all of us could judge you it would be far worse than a Ramada Inn type snicker. I mean I thought this forum was for those who were tired of others snap judgements and closed mindedness? It is a shame. I hope to hear the news of what is said at this Ramada Inn.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join